over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork critique

cmryan

Registered
Hey fellas. I just got my results from my most recent blood panel. Here's the noteworthy (out of range) values. I'm currently on cycle of 25mg/day test prop, 75mg/day mast prop and 20mg/day trestolone acetate. Ancillaries include: 40mg/day telmisartan, 1000mg/day metformin and 25mcg/day T3 and 75mcg/day T4. The last 2 are doctor prescribed for hypothyroidism. Probably should mention BP is routinely 120-125/60-65. A tick up from cruising when it's usually 115/60.

ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 29 LOW (range: 36-130) I have no idea why this is low but it has been for the past few blood draws (cruise and blast).

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, 1778 ng/dL (This seems quite high for 175mg/week. That said, it's not the first time I've had seemingly high results from similar amounts of test prop. I had blood drawn about 18 hours after last injection.)

TESTOSTERONE, FREE 792.7pg/mL

ESTRADIOL, ULTRASENSITIVE 24 pg/mL (This has been super low for a while so I'm happy this is finally in the normal level)

PROGESTERONE 4.8ng/mL (range <1.4 This seems to be creeping up for some reason. It was 0.4ng/mL back in January while cruising on just test. Rose to 1.2ng/mL in May right as lockdowns were ending and I was starting this current cycle. And now it's very high. I had started taking 50mg/day of pregnenolone 7 weeks ago as well so that may be contributing to this value. I'm going to discontinue the pregnenolone for now. I'm unsure of the potential ramifications of this value being high considering where it is in the hormone synthesis chain.)

PROLACTIN 3.7 ng/mL (range: 2.0-18.0)

DHEA SULFATE 1072 mcg/dL (range: 106-464 I started using 50mg of oral DHEA daily 7 weeks ago ago because my DHEA was 118 at that time. I'm gonna back the DHEA down to 25mg/day though.)

PREGNENOLONE 69ng/dL (range: 22-237 ng/dL)

FERRITIN 54 ng/mL (range: 38-380 This is perpetually on the low end for me and I've no idea why. It's never been measured out of range but always low.)

HEMATOCRIT 42.5 (Cruising I'm 37-39 so a small increase here.)

HEMOGLOBIN 13.2 g/dL (Very bottom of the range. As with the ferritin, this value is always on the low end no matter what I'm using or not.)

IRON, TOTAL 24 mcg/dL (range: 50-180 So, my iron levels have been low each time I've had them measured over the past year. I don't have previous blood panel info on it though so this may be an ongoing thing for me. I've been taking 27mg of iron daily for 2 months but with no improvement.)

IRON BINDING CAPACITY 334 mcg/dL (range: 250-425)

% SATURATION 7 % (range: 20-48 % Again, very low)

CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL 90 mg/dL

HDL 32 mg/dL (Ugh, I've been trying to get this up but damn has it been tough. I know on cycle it's tough to raise it but at least it's not gotten any worse since May.)

TRIGLYCERIDES 50 mg/dL (Dropped slightly since May when it measured as 67 mg/dL.)

LDL 46 mg/dL (This has actually dropped fairly significantly since May when it was up to 96. I guess I had really become an out shape slob during lockdown.)

Any general thoughts or critiques would be appreciated. In particular, the high progesterone and low iron numbers are the most concerning/confounding.

^^^how old are you?

Some studies I have seen show cholesterol levels under 150 can lead to higher rates of stroke over time, along with higher all cause mortality.

Some studies I have seen show cholesterol levels under 150 can lead to higher rates of stroke over time, along with higher all cause mortality.
Thank you for sharing that. Not something I like to read but my mom had low total cholesterol, lived a very unhealthy lifestyle (had diabetes) and passed away from a stroke.

My total cholesterol has always been low. Exceeding even 150 has been rare for me my entire life. Doesn’t change that I need to get my HDL up at the very least. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131