over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does saw palmetto work? High DHT from TRT

Zarati

Registered
I have out of range DHT from TRT and wondering if saw palmetto would help to lower the DHT, would the blocked DHT be more free testosterone?
Does the stuff even work?

Yes it works to some extent but nothing like finasteride. you losing hair? acne? prostate?

I have used it a number of times over the last 30 years with no noticeable benefit.

Yes it works to some extent but nothing like finasteride. you losing hair? acne? prostate?

Hairloss and I hate it :(
But don't wanna touch fina

And a lower dose, I just don't feel that great

Hairloss and I hate it :(
But don't wanna touch fina

And a lower dose, I just don't feel that great

Look into topical DHT blockers if you don't want to use finasteride

The sooner you can stop the hair loss process, the better your chance of recovering any lost hair. Guys let it get too far out, and then it's buzzed head reality for sure

Look into topical DHT blockers if you don't want to use finasteride

The sooner you can stop the hair loss process, the better your chance of recovering any lost hair. Guys let it get too far out, and then it's buzzed head reality for sure
What happens to the blocked DHT? More Testosterone or estrogen?

A topical DHT blocker will block the receptors at the scalp level. Some might go in systemically, but it's not killing the switch completely like finasteride

Just wanna put this out there- I’ve heard all the horror stories about the finasteride side effects, but i had to get proactive about my hair so i took the plunge. Been taking .5mg every day for at least 2 months now and have had zero side effects, my dick could not possibly be any harder.

Only a tiny fraction of your testosterone is metabolized into DHT, so changing that by a small fraction is going to insignificant. BTW, DHT has 2x the affinity for the AR as testosterone.

If your TRT doc is open-minded, then he could replace part of your T dosage with Nandrolone. So instead of taking 100mg T, you would take 70mg T and 30mg Nandrolone. Will have similar effects as taking a 5α-Reductase inhibitor, with hopefully less side effects (will depend on the individual).

I was terrified about dutasteride and then finally took the plunge a year or so ago, no side effects....

I don’t have baldness but use finasteride for my prostate and couldn’t be happier. My dick gets harder than a rock when needed. If you are worried about losing your hair, either stop using or take something.

I hear people talking about topical DHT blockers but I’m not aware of any.

Saw Palmetto gives me sore nipples EVERY time I use it. I'm not gyno prone and only a few items have ever done that (DHEA, SAW PALMETTO)

Every time someone post something about Saw Palmetto, I think about what you say about being gyno prone.

Saw Palmetto works as far as being a 5a-reductase inhibitor but it's pretty weak. I sometimes stand alone in my experience but Minoxidil has kept my head of hair full despite my early onset hairloss in my early 20's. The science behind Minoxidil is solid. My brothers are going bald but not me. Use it daily by dropping it on the front of the hairline with your head tilted back and create a wet bead of solution running down 3 lines from front to back. No issues, no side effects, just great hair despite decades of light anabolic supplementation. :)

Saw Palmetto works as far as being a 5a-reductase inhibitor but it's pretty weak. I sometimes stand alone in my experience but Minoxidil has kept my head of hair full despite my early onset hairloss in my early 20's. The science behind Minoxidil is solid. My brothers are going bald but not me. Use it daily by dropping it on the front of the hairline with your head tilted back and create a wet bead of solution running down 3 lines from front to back. No issues, no side effects, just great hair despite decades of light anabolic supplementation. :)
No sides?

I don’t have baldness but use finasteride for my prostate and couldn’t be happier. My dick gets harder than a rock when needed. If you are worried about losing your hair, either stop using or take something.

I hear people talking about topical DHT blockers but I’m not aware of any.

I didnt realize finasteride benefited the prostate so much. I always feel my prostate is enlarged and dribbling pee for a minute at the end of every piss gets old.

What happens if you stop taking it? What dose does one take for the ole prostate?

Rogaine doesn't address the root issue of hair loss. Androgens are the main cause, I use RU and it's been great.

have been on 1m of finasteride for ten years. am very paranoid about hair loss even though i have most of my hair (knock on wood), want to keep it that way. i don't use any gear. however, i suffer terribly from dribbling to the point where i need an extra thirty seconds pinching head and pressing the taint because the dribbling drives me nuts. i squats down to pick something up and bam, there's a tiny amount of piss in my underwear. it's strange because Fina is supposed to be so good for the prostate. it's worked well for my father in that respect.

on a side note, i suffer from pretty high, well out of range shbg. does anyone know if that's from Finasteride?

Rogaine doesn't address the root issue of hair loss. Androgens are the main cause, I use RU and it's been great.

You use RU? I thought it was a scam. I don’t know anyone who’s used it. My brother has a huge bald spot in the back of his head. I guess he’s too far gone.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear