over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VERY high estrogen

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A guy at my gym was asking me if I thought that Letrozol would be better for lowering his high estrogen than the Arimidex he has been taking.
I asked what his estrogen level was and he said "high , over 2,000" I thought he was mistaken and meant his test levels. He said my my test was higher by my Estrogen is very high. He had it checked due to some erection issues and just feeling like shit.
He's been running 750mg test Enanthate for over a year and taking 1mg Arimidex a day from a research chem company which is suspect is fake.
I got him a couple dozen 1mg Adex tabs from my script till he can get some legit but I'm blown away that his level was that high , I've never even heard of Estrogen being anything near that high.

Has anyone else seen or heard of such.??

Attached is a screenshot of what he sent me from his labs to verify he wasn't talking about his test level

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200729-092101.png
    Screenshot_20200729-092101.png
    85 KB · Views: 77
Total estrogens isn't a test he should be getting, estradiol, sensitive, is what he wants.

Total estrogens measures estrogens that are inactive in males (which can be increased using AIs).

"estrogens" doesn't equal "estradiol" they are completely different tests.

Exactly. Total estrogens include estrone (E1) and estrone sulfate (E1S) beside estradiol (E2).
Estrone has some estrogenic activity but it's way less relevant than estradiol.
And then if he's running tren or has run tren recently, estrogens and e2 readings on blood works could be skewed by tren.

This result is simply not possible - ask him if he is also using Trenbolone

He did run an 8 week cycle of Tren Acetate at 400mg week but had been off for 2 week before taking the test.

He did run an 8 week cycle of Tren Acetate at 400mg week but had been off for 2 week before taking the test.

Some tren metabolites could still be in the system. He needs sensitive e2 test, otherwise he will go blindly on AI dosage which could mean never get off the problem.
It may have high prolactin too.
But when you see "huge numbers" on estrogens/estradiol test, 90% of the time is tren.

I once had a similar estradiol around 1900 ... but it wasn't a sensitive test and my cycle was a test + tren ... Definitely a test error because no side effects and I felt good.

No acetate after 2 weeks would not leave a trace. I didn't notice my mistake but the others did - the fact let estradiol not be total estrogen
Tren has metabolites that stick around for a long time, they can even be found in humans who eat cattle that used tren before slaughter (there is a washout period even).

Do the metabolites mess with the immunoassay testing method used on non-sensitive estradiol tests? Maybe, or maybe it's just tren itself. Also the possibility his tren is a blend or long-acting but mislabeled.

Even though he got he wrong test, I'm making this point to stress the importance of the sensitive test that uses an MS/LC method.

No acetate after 2 weeks would not leave a trace. I didn't notice my mistake but the others did - the fact let estradiol not be total estrogen

Acetate is active for around 3 days. 5x that is 15 days, so some metabolites could still be active contributing to his "estrogen" reading.

Acetate is active for around 3 days. 5x that is 15 days, so some metabolites could still be active contributing to his "estrogen" reading.
I tested estradiol for 4-5 days many times because I stopped taking trenbolone ace and I never cheated the blood test result and I know it because I do estradiol tests every 2 weeks on average

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131