over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tampa Pro

TheOtherOne55

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Does anyone here follow BBing still? I follow NPC stuff AND IFBB but i don't see many threads up anymore.
There used to a ton of competitors (NPC guys) and most guys were just fans too. Not a lot anymore.

But just wanted to show some pics from IG of the 212 lineup and first call out.

George The Bull Peterson looks freaking great. Remember, he's just transitioning from classic this past year after basically getting 3rd and constantly losing to Breon and CBum for the past couple years. Either way, he has a better BBing structure than classic. Best back in the IFBB right now too.
Also, props to Aaron Clark who basically fell off the face of this earth and is now back and in the first call out. He looks freaking great.
This is just a great 1st callout and all of them are top 212 guys.

i was very impressed witht he 212 guys. George is insane, will be interesting to see how he fairs at the olympia

Are they allowing an audience? I’ve attended the Tampa Pro a few times in the past. Being in St. Pete it’s practically in my backyard.

George The Bull Peterson looks freaking great. Remember, he's just transitioning from classic this past year after basically getting 3rd and constantly losing to Breon and CBum for the past couple years. Either way, he has a better BBing structure than classic. Best back in the IFBB right now too.

His rear lat spread looks like the letter H.

I watched a few previews and athlete interviews yesterday. Labrada's team has been putting out cool mini-docs each day this week. Glad to see Labrada and Valliere getting so much well-deserved attention - bodybuilding needs young guys at the forefront.

That’s great we got a contest going on now with this COVID-19. Hunter Labrada was looking dangerous leading up to the show! And I think it’s between Hunter and Iain Valliere in the open class.

Damn George Peterson looks good. No idea how that guy made weight for classic

Excited to see Ian and Hunter step on stage together

I watched pre judging live stream and George wins IMO, but flexdiesel (to his left) looked damn good and beat George in side chest shot and compared well to George.

Ron Gordon's two day out pics looked pretty damn impressive, hopefully he brings it to stage and battles for top 4
Screenshot_20200731-183920_Facebook.jpg Screenshot_20200731-183915_Facebook.jpg

Congrats George Peterson! 212 Debut Champ!

How tall are these guys??

Clark
Ron Gordon's two day out pics looked pretty damn impressive, hopefully he brings it to stage and battles for top 4
View attachment 119299View attachment 119300

Damn... that dude's incredible. Iian and Hunter look to be battling for one and two but this guy has insane proportions.

Da Bull looked fantastic. Well deserved win

Does anyone here follow BBing still? I follow NPC stuff AND IFBB but i don't see many threads up anymore.
There used to a ton of competitors (NPC guys) and most guys were just fans too. Not a lot anymore.

But just wanted to show some pics from IG of the 212 lineup and first call out.

Also, props to Aaron Clark who basically fell off the face of this earth and is now back and in the first call out. He looks freaking great.
This is just a great 1st callout and all of them are top 212 guys.

Wasnt it the arnold classic 5 or 6 years ago when Aaron Clark exploded on the scene w a top 3 finish in 212's!?

Did he have some injuries? His waist seems to have gotten much wider but a top 4 finish in this line up was damn good placing I'd say.

Ron Gordon and Seth Shaw have CRAZY proportions. Both guys have incredibly small waists for being SHW but i still think both need to fill out the frame a little more. All the pic updates Ron was putting out on IG were freaking nuts. Insane taper.

Still think its gonna be a Ian and Hunter battle.

Ron Gordon and Seth Shaw have CRAZY proportions. Both guys have incredibly small waists for being SHW but i still think both need to fill out the frame a little more. All the pic updates Ron was putting out on IG were freaking nuts. Insane taper.

Still think its gonna be a Ian and Hunter battle.

Agree on Ian and Hunter. Seth Shaw with another 20-25 lbs could do some damage. He's a pretty funny guy too.

Im surprised he hasnt had a BIG offseason yet. Literally the past 2 offseasons, he realllly hasn't changed much. Maybe a little growth in the arms. Im assuming his coach (Aceto) and camp (jon quint) have told him to keep it slow as to not lose his flow and lines....but the way he's going, it'll take him 7 years to hit peak time. Ron will get there before him IMO.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear