over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USING SEO/Hyaluronic acid for glutes?

Buffbarbie

Newbies
Hi everyone,

I’m basically all legs. I want to increase the size of my glutes really badly and I train them hard and have been training for 6 years. Have any girls or guys had any experience using SEO or Hyaluronic acid injections to increase the size and shape of their glutes? If so I would appreciate advice or protocols

Thanks

Couldn’t tell ya how to do it, but I have heard of it being done. There’s a YouTube video of Bostin Loyd And I believe Nick Trigili talking about Dallas McCarver bringing up his glutes with synthol.

It can be done, but it takes some commitment. HLA is a much better bet than an oil product as the size will been more even and long lasting.

It’s about 16 minutes in. They don’t give a protocol or anything. They just talk about it being used that way. Apparently a concern is making sure you’re deep enough that you’re under all the fat that glutes often carry.

There was a female member some years back that ran a Syntherol protocol on her glutes...Don't remember the member but you can run a search on here and should be able to find it.

i remember that old synthol thread.
i have injected hya, not for site enhancement and while there are different weights of hya of different purposes it is more used as a dermal filler for wrinkles. either way i think prob not the best idea...

HLA has been proven to fade and not hold whatsoever. There is a reason several of those new and hot HLA companies went under last year. The stuff doesn't work. This is even out the mouths of several pros. So, not sure where you're getting this info from.

and to OP, if you are having such a hard time growing glutes, i think you need new movements and/or some activation work. If the 1000's of bikini girls (lots who started with no ass) can grow their asses in a couple years, I'm fairly positive you can do.

It can be done, but it takes some commitment. HLA is a much better bet than an oil product as the size will been more even and long lasting.

HLA has been proven to fade and not hold whatsoever. There is a reason several of those new and hot HLA companies went under last year. The stuff doesn't work. This is even out the mouths of several pros. So, not sure where you're getting this info from.

and to OP, if you are having such a hard time growing glutes, i think you need new movements and/or some activation work. If the 1000's of bikini girls (lots who started with no ass) can grow their asses in a couple years, I'm fairly positive you can do.

Well, for starters I have that BS in biochemistry. If that's not enough the DPT and 18 years practicing in sports and orthopedics help too. Combine that with 20 plus years competing and 12 coaching and I hope I have enough background to comment. Anyway, although I agree with you on building asses the natural way, I also believe in not patronizing people and answering their questions. Yes hydrolauronic acid works. It stays localized very well and holds several times it's weight in water. Do your research on it's efficacy in knee injections. Vs oil, it does a much better job at volumizing a large muscle group like Glutes.

Congrats on your education and background. But real-world results are very different. You're right, everything about HLA has shown it to greatly outperform Syntherol and any oil. But anecdotal evidence has shown quite the opposite. I don't know one BBer who is a fan of HLA.

There is a also a big difference between volumization in terms of a look (like preshow in a laggin muscle group) vs injections to stretch muscle fascia and hopefully grow new/more muscle tissue. Oil is used for both, with the BBing community behind it. HLA and companies like Mediphorm have been shown to volumize a muscle. I know quite a few guys who have used Mediphorm for weak arms on show day. But any and every BBer i know who has used the HLA companies for new growth has came away disappointed and never used it again. (y)

Well, for starters I have that BS in biochemistry. If that's not enough the DPT and 18 years practicing in sports and orthopedics help too. Combine that with 20 plus years competing and 12 coaching and I hope I have enough background to comment. Anyway, although I agree with you on building asses the natural way, I also believe in not patronizing people and answering their questions. Yes hydrolauronic acid works. It stays localized very well and holds several times it's weight in water. Do your research on it's efficacy in knee injections. Vs oil, it does a much better job at volumizing a large muscle group like Glutes.

On paper HLA has merit. In real life, it's useless for bodybuilding purposes.

SEO's have been used successfully for glutes, BUT, I can imagine that it would be a very uncomfortable experience as you have to use very large volumes to cover a huge muscle (the glutes) evenly. I don't think sitting down on a chair or on a toilet would be very comfortable.

As said previously, glutes are the easiest muscle to grow in the gym. If you are growing legs only and no glutes while doing rock bottom squats, you need to analyse your form.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear