over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Phil Heath is back for the Olympia

I share the same opinion about it as Palumbo.. This year won’t be as stacked as other years because of the whole Covid situation, international guys can’t travel, a lot of guys can’t train the same or have limited access, some can’t make it to competitions to qualify etc... So it’s smart of him to come back now...

It would also be cool if Kai decided to make a comeback to add to the excitement...

I wonder if the prize money will go down. Dont imagine there will be an expo and attendance at the event will be limited.

Hopefully this makes everyone else step up their game.

Yea, like him or hate him, he's probably gonna bring it. If the waist is in check, he'll dominate. May be interesting as others will want to bring their A game

If a lot of guys dont compete this year, I think the contest will be looked down upon as not being a true Mr. Olympia. The winner wont be as well respected I think, but if I was competing I wouldnt care.

If a lot of guys dont compete this year, I think the contest will be looked down upon as not being a true Mr. Olympia. The winner wont be as well respected I think, but if I was competing I wouldnt care.
Well if Phil wins and beats the reigning O champ then it shouldn't be looked down upon as EVERYONE was able to make it the the US last year and Curry beat them all, so if Phil beats him then??

Phil is going win! I bet he gets his stomach flat this year.

Phil Heath flat is more full than most competitors

Really hope he just goes for a little smaller and more conditioned physique. Bodypart wise, the guy has no weaknesses.

Lol his genetics are almost hilarious.

Hard work is, "I've been working hard and consistently for 20 years, now is my chance"

Genetics: "LOL guess I need to take training and eating seriously for a few months so I can potentially be the top bodybuilder in the world. Again "

Well if Phil wins and beats the reigning O champ then it shouldn't be looked down upon as EVERYONE was able to make it the the US last year and Curry beat them all, so if Phil beats him then??
True, but what if Curry isnt there?

This is awesome.

The title is his.

True, but what if Curry isnt there?

Yeah, but why would Curry not be there?
I personally think that by December, all travel stuff will be backing off and EVERYONE will be able to compete.
Crowds and the Expo...probably not, but competitors? I think so

Yeah, but why would Curry not be there?
I personally think that by December, all travel stuff will be backing off and EVERYONE will be able to compete.
Crowds and the Expo...probably not, but competitors? I think so
Well, every competitor should have to be tested for covid-19, and its possible he has it. Another possibility is that it gets bad enough that many guys just sit it out, or it gets shut down by the governor. I think that things are getting worse this winter, not better. I hope not, but I think logically that will be the case.

Will everyone be able to fly in? There is so much to take into consideration. I know Vegas has stopped alot of flights in the states.

WillBrandon Curry be able to go to work with the Camel crew this year? Isn't that why looked so good last year?

If Phil did, in fact, get his midsection fixed and shows up anywhere near his best, it’s a contest for second place.

And for anyone thinking it, no, Kai is not coming back. If he does, Phil (and I am NOT a Phil Heath fan) will bitch slap him just like he did every other time (2009 notwithstanding) they were on the O stage.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131