over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adding a small blast to my HRT cycle

PoptartPsycho

Registered
I was thinking of adding a small blast to my HRT cycle for about 10-12 weeks. My HRT cycle is 200mg Test Cyp + 1mg arimidex weekly, 500 ius of HCG twice a week. I do not really need the arimidex but it comes compounded into the test, so I am stuck with it. Also, I have used the HCG for 3 years straight and then went another 9 months (currently) without using it at all. To be honest, I have seen NO difference in using it or not. (Of course I may not be aware of exactly what to "look" for to determine this.)

My options of adding to my HRT cycle are :

200mg Tren E weekly
300mg Primo weekly
200mg EQ weekly
(I have hundreds of var and winstrol on hand too but want to stay away from orals at the moment.)

I am at 196 now, 5'10", I do not know my BF levels, but I can see all my abs and obliques and a few veins in the area (arms and legs too of course). I am aware that adding a little bump like this isn't going to add 20lbs of muscle on overnight, so just looking for a bit of an extra at this point.

The pros and cons of each listed above? I would prefer something that didn't aggravate hair loss. Thank you for the replies in advance.

I am on 105 mgs test a week (30mgs EOD) and there are some pros and cons to all of those. I'd go with the primo. It's what I do and I don't even see a blip on the radar with my bloodwork. Most will say that and the eq option are too mild and I understand that thought process.

If you are looking for the most bang for your buck and results the tren is the way to go. But you'd have to evaluate if that is something you want to do. If you are healthy and it's work it to do a once a year go with tren it would yield the greatest results.

Not sure if you have or can get but you could also do the 300 primo and for 6-8 of those weeks role in some npp. I did that before and was pleased with the results and how my bloods looks after. I did 105 test trt/200 primo/300 npp (6 weeks) and I continued with the primo at that very low dose for like 16 weeks.

There are many options but if you want the most "pop" the tren will give the most overall results in that time period. Hell I added in 100mgs of tren a week to my 105mgs trt for a while and felt it.

GEt some bloos work first and about amonth after the blast is my suggestion so you'll see where you're at. You are on a sort of high TRT. Not really really high but especially as we get older red cells can get high. I don't think you want to start a little blast if your hematocrit is much over 52%. Also, when getting back to TRT hematocrit can stay up and then you end up in a continuing cycle leading to high red cells. What you're looking at, 200 mg/w of this or that, is a pretty mild bump so may not be a problem but bloods before and after. Personally my bumps are 600-1000 mg for 8-10 weeks followed by 3-4 weeks off then back to TRT of 100-150 mg/w to let things run down. That usually gets my blood work back in line.

GEt some bloos work first and about amonth after the blast is my suggestion so you'll see where you're at. You are on a sort of high TRT. Not really really high but especially as we get older red cells can get high. I don't think you want to start a little blast if your hematocrit is much over 52%. Also, when getting back to TRT hematocrit can stay up and then you end up in a continuing cycle leading to high red cells. What you're looking at, 200 mg/w of this or that, is a pretty mild bump so may not be a problem but bloods before and after. Personally my bumps are 600-1000 mg for 8-10 weeks followed by 3-4 weeks off then back to TRT of 100-150 mg/w to let things run down. That usually gets my blood work back in line.

I have labs every 6 months. My hematocrit is never really high. I have a script for a blood draw every 5 days in order to get my hematocrit down to 47 or lower. If it is not over 47, then the blood center won't draw it. I have been going ever 5-6 weeks and getting my finger pricked and they measure it but it has never been over 47 in about 3 years.

I am on 105 mgs test a week (30mgs EOD) and there are some pros and cons to all of those. I'd go with the primo. It's what I do and I don't even see a blip on the radar with my bloodwork. Most will say that and the eq option are too mild and I understand that thought process.

If you are looking for the most bang for your buck and results the tren is the way to go. But you'd have to evaluate if that is something you want to do. If you are healthy and it's work it to do a once a year go with tren it would yield the greatest results.

Not sure if you have or can get but you could also do the 300 primo and for 6-8 of those weeks role in some npp. I did that before and was pleased with the results and how my bloods looks after. I did 105 test trt/200 primo/300 npp (6 weeks) and I continued with the primo at that very low dose for like 16 weeks.

There are many options but if you want the most "pop" the tren will give the most overall results in that time period. Hell I added in 100mgs of tren a week to my 105mgs trt for a while and felt it.

Thanks for the input. I had a bad experience with NPP back around 2004 and avoided it ever since.

i would go with the primo, 300mgs is a good dose too, you will see a big difference over trt. you could even start with 150mgs and bump up to 300 after 2-3 weeks. you will notice it big time.

i would go with the primo, 300mgs is a good dose too, you will see a big difference over trt. you could even start with 150mgs and bump up to 300 after 2-3 weeks. you will notice it big time.

This sounds good. I have a ton of primo left over from my heavier use days. I have 100mg and 200mg versions. But it is about 8-9 years old. Kept in the dark out of light and the A/C runs 73 all year. So I guess it must still be good. Not crystallized or anything. The rubber stopper hasn't degraded. I only hesitated because I worried about my hair shedding on primo. Some people complain of that.

Funny thing, when I ran heavier cycles 10 years ago with all kinds of things at high levels, I never had any shedding. Came off the heavy duty stuff and starting 5 years ago while on HRT, my hair starts falling out on the crown spot of my head.

If your bloods come back fine great ok I would run primo at 200mg/wk. Primo for most doesn't have any or few sides, and is like a ghost on my bloodwork. I stay lean, dry, vascular and happy. I don't need any AI with a 200/200 test/primo cruise. You can certainly do 300 if you want but that is a mini blast (which is what you wanted in the first place lol)

If my username didn't give it away, I'm a big fan of running primo on a cruise or get, I think 200mg is sufficient to see slow and steady progress.

If your bloods come back fine great ok I would run primo at 200mg/wk. Primo for most doesn't have any or few sides, and is like a ghost on my bloodwork. I stay lean, dry, vascular and happy. I don't need any AI with a 200/200 test/primo cruise. You can certainly do 300 if you want but that is a mini blast (which is what you wanted in the first place lol)

If my username didn't give it away, I'm a big fan of running primo on a cruise or get, I think 200mg is sufficient to see slow and steady progress.

Slow and steady progress is always best. DO you think 8 weeks of primo at 200mg (on top of 200mg TRT) is long enough to see any gains?

When you run your cruise of 200/200 test/primo, how long do you run it for? Blood work is perfect on it?

For me yes, it was like a ghost on my bloods, nothing. As far effects, honestly I cruised coming off a high primo blast. I kept all my vascularity and gained a little muscle. The looked stayed with me from 600-800/wk down to 200/wk for the most part. It's kind of like the HGH of anabolics, the longer you run it the better it works

Thanks for replying. I really don't think I need the AI either but the clinic has it compounded in with the test, so I am sort of stuck with it. However, I am working with my doc to see if I can get HRT through him instead which won't include it (and be cheaper as well insurance wise).

This sounds good. I have a ton of primo left over from my heavier use days. I have 100mg and 200mg versions. But it is about 8-9 years old. Kept in the dark out of light and the A/C runs 73 all year. So I guess it must still be good. Not crystallized or anything. The rubber stopper hasn't degraded. I only hesitated because I worried about my hair shedding on primo. Some people complain of that.

Funny thing, when I ran heavier cycles 10 years ago with all kinds of things at high levels, I never had any shedding. Came off the heavy duty stuff and starting 5 years ago while on HRT, my hair starts falling out on the crown spot of my head.

im sure its fine, maybe dose a lil on the fat side... lol
i have used stuff thats more then 5 years with no issues.
i noticed the same thing, could rund g's when i was younger and no issue, now with next to nothing lost a lil hair! lol

Damn that's crazy it's that old, I'd still use it I like 500-600, 800-900 is really good too but I couldn't justify the price to run it so high.

so just looking for a bit of an extra at this point.

I would consider just bumping the test up to 300 for a while, then 400 for a while, then 500 for a while. I think this will give you the results you are looking for with minimal side effects. If you wanted to prolong it you could add in a 2nd substance a while after hitting the 500 mark. Cycles need to be progressive for best results.

Well, I came into like a LOT back then. I mean, a LOT. LOL

Haha if you have that much is say blast away!!!! I find that 800 plus primo can give you a semi-tren look if lean enough, it's not gonna act like tren but damnit you'll look good and feel good haha

I was thinking of adding a small blast to my HRT cycle for about 10-12 weeks. My HRT cycle is 200mg Test Cyp + 1mg arimidex weekly, 500 ius of HCG twice a week. I do not really need the arimidex but it comes compounded into the test, so I am stuck with it. Also, I have used the HCG for 3 years straight and then went another 9 months (currently) without using it at all. To be honest, I have seen NO difference in using it or not. (Of course I may not be aware of exactly what to "look" for to determine this.)

^^^get the f*c outta here?! lol ..that's nuts

Damn that's crazy it's that old, I'd still use it I like 500-600, 800-900 is really good too but I couldn't justify the price to run it so high.

^^^it's really not ..just got to know where to look

I would consider just bumping the test up to 300 for a while, then 400 for a while, then 500 for a while. I think this will give you the results you are looking for with minimal side effects. If you wanted to prolong it you could add in a 2nd substance a while after hitting the 500 mark. Cycles need to be progressive for best results.

^^^better for minimizing sides too :coffee:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost