over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Weird feeling after injection

hollaatyaboyy1

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
How’s it going guys. I guess you can call me a “vet” in the juice game. However I’m only on hrt now with no plans to ever go higher again....

I’m starting to have a weird problem, Every time I do my weekly pin .75 ml. I start to feel like I’m getting tren cough the tingling and throat tightening I don’t actually cough but always feels like I’m about to.... this happens 80 percent of the times now.

I used to get tren cough bad when I was using it but I used to pin a tonnnnnn of oil back in the day and never experienced this when not using tren.

the feeling goes away after a few mins but I do work my anxiety up real good anyone experience anything like this ?

I always aspirate and ive been doing exclusively glute shots.
Thanks

How’s it going guys. I guess you can call me a “vet” in the juice game. However I’m only on hrt now with no plans to ever go higher again....

I’m starting to have a weird problem, Every time I do my weekly pin .75 ml. I start to feel like I’m getting tren cough the tingling and throat tightening I don’t actually cough but always feels like I’m about to.... this happens 80 percent of the times now.

I used to get tren cough bad when I was using it but I used to pin a tonnnnnn of oil back in the day and never experienced this when not using tren.

the feeling goes away after a few mins but I do work my anxiety up real good anyone experience anything like this ?

Thanks

Do you bleed after you pin? Ive had this happen sometimes if I go through a vein. I aspirate too but i think some of the oil just leaks back into the vein while pushing the oil in. Just my assumption, I could be wrong.

Do you bleed after you pin? Ive had this happen sometimes if I go through a vein. I aspirate too but i think some of the oil just leaks back into the vein while pushing the oil in. Just my assumption, I could be wrong.

Sometimes I do sometimes I don’t. This time I did not and it happened

Make sure you aspirate each time you do an IM Injection. If you are only doing 3/4ml a week for TRT then I'd highly recommend taking daily micro dose with an insulin needle. And dose at 20mg a day , you can Inject bi , tri , delts all over the quad.

Make sure you aspirate each time you do an IM Injection. If you are only doing 3/4ml a week for TRT then I'd highly recommend taking daily micro dose with an insulin needle. And dose at 20mg a day , you can Inject bi , tri , delts all over the quad.

I aspirate every time. It’s to the point I hate pinning all togther where as before I loved to. so 1ce a week is for me.
Have you ever experienced this. It’s test 300

I aspirate every time. It’s to the point I hate pinning all togther where as before I loved to. so 1ce a week is for me.
Have you ever experienced this. It’s test 300

I have had it happen 2 times , shooting just 1cc test Cyp.

I always aspirate and of I draw blood (only happen 3x) I move the Injection.
Like mentioned above I was told that some of the oil leaks into a vein that you have passed through and that oil makes its way to the lungs

It could possibly be the oil that is used or the chemical that is used to break down the raw materials.

Have you tried a different source?

I have had it happen 2 times , shooting just 1cc test Cyp.

I always aspirate and of I draw blood (only happen 3x) I move the Injection.
Like mentioned above I was told that some of the oil leaks into a vein that you have passed through and that oil makes its way to the lungs

It could possibly be the oil that is used or the chemical that is used to break down the raw materials.

Have you tried a different source?

I thought that as well. I haven’t tried a new source in a while. I didn’t plan on it. But who knows maybe I might have to

I thought that as well. I haven’t tried a new source in a while. I didn’t plan on it. But who knows maybe I might have to

I'm fortunate enough that I have a script for Watson Cyp for my TRT and I test sources test against mine via blood levels.
I've had a few over the years that would give a taste after Injection and find that grape seed oil causes like an allergic reaction that causes bad swelling

Are you rotating sites? This happened to me years ago, and turned out I had an infection deep in the muscle.

Are you rotating sites? This happened to me years ago, and turned out I had an infection deep in the muscle.

i door different spots on the glutes. But no tell tail signs of infection at all

Your Test probably has a higher amount of BA in it.

Your Test probably has a higher amount of BA in it.

that’s what I was figuring as well. I’m a self diagnosed hypochondriac so it freaks me the fuck out. Just wanted tosee if this is somewhat normal...... has it happened to you as well?

that’s what I was figuring as well. I’m a self diagnosed hypochondriac so it freaks me the fuck out. Just wanted tosee if this is somewhat normal...... has it happened to you as well?

Lord help you if you do a google search. Lol, you’ll soon find out you’ve got stage 3 renal failure if you go down the rabbit hole.

I freak out too when I pin with anything other than a slin pin, for this exact reason. I must have a ton a veins that I just so happen to Knick every time I use a bigger needle. I hype myself up and probably induce the coughing by just thinking about how bad it could be.

It’s amazing what the brain can do.

Lord help you if you do a google search. Lol, you’ll soon find out you’ve got stage 3 renal failure if you go down the rabbit hole.

I freak out too when I pin with anything other than a slin pin, for this exact reason. I must have a ton a veins that I just so happen to Knick every time I use a bigger needle. I hype myself up and probably induce the coughing by just thinking about how bad it could be.

It’s amazing what the brain can do.

I am notorious for that. On top of the fact I do have a lot of medical issues so I’m always worried. This is a relatively new thing. And it’s probably because I cannot inject my glutes correctly. I am going to try another spot. See if that helps then maybe try subq

Easy solution with multiple advantages. First, get a box of 27g 1/2cc insulin syringes. simply do a tiny injection, about 7-8ius each morning. it's super easy and painless. Requires about 30-60 seconds to draw and inject. You'll get a more consistent level of active hormone and no cough. I do delts and sometimes upper quads.

Easy solution with multiple advantages. First, get a box of 27g 1/2cc insulin syringes. simply do a tiny injection, about 7-8ius each morning. it's super easy and painless. Requires about 30-60 seconds to draw and inject. You'll get a more consistent level of active hormone and no cough. I do delts and sometimes upper quads.
I don’t think I’m lean enough but maybe I’ll try

Thanks

I got this for the first time ever about 3 weeks ago. I was thinking "Damn is there Tren in this"

It was a strange want to cough type of feeling. Likely passed a vein bc hasnt happened since.

Oh wow thats kinda scary... Howd you find that out? aka what made you go get checked

I will share my experience here that I already shared with him.
I was using enanthate at 300mg/ml. Injecting 1cc at a time monday and thursday.
EVERY SINGLE TIME I was injecting this specific lab, some 30 minutes later I used to have some weird feeling in my chest. The best way I could describe it is like if something was passing through my lungs. It was clear not a heart issue, I could feel it like "respiratory". It used to last for some 15-20 minutes and then fade away. That used to happen EVERY SINGLE TIME.
Then, one day for the first time I injected it right before working out for a brutal leg workout. Half way working out after squats, dragging myself almost vomiting, breathing heavy with heart through the roof, suddenly a MASSIVE strong pain started in my chest. Sharp/burning feeling in the center of my chest. The pain got so strong that I could even feel it all the way to my back. Rested some 8 minutes, did not subside so I cut my workout and went home. After relaxing and catching my breath, it seemed to start going away but after a couple of minutes came back again at full force.
I had the perception that it was not heart because I had no other symptom whatsoever, no tightness, no chest pressure, not breathlessness, no dizziness, nothing else, but decided to go to the ER just to be safe.
They did CT Scan, blood test, X-ray, no issue with the heart. Dr. told me heart is perfect size, no aorta problems, no blockage, nothing. They gave me morphine, nitroglycerin, for pain. Pain went away after a couple of hours.
I believe my problem was a random POME (Pulmonary Oil Micro Embolysm) It is documented to happen with prescription test which contains Castor oil, the cause is unknown but it seems to be random. In the case of UG labs there is no standardization in the method of preparation and other details, so we dont really know what we are putting in our bodies. So the cause can be either alcohol/oils.
From now on never injecting over half cc before working out.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws