over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dose Boldenone / EQ

Oh, my iron levels are abysmal and I’ve no idea why. I really don’t think it’s a dietary deficiency. I’ve been taking an iron supp for 2 months. Gonna have a blood panel soon to see if it’s had any effect.

B12 is on the higher end of normal. A single b12 shot puts me in excess of the reporting range.

Are you on Trenbolone or have you just finished a cycle of it. When was the last time you were on it. This is the reason I am anemic and my Iron levels are toast. My doc said that when iron is as low as mine (lowest he has ever seen) Iron supplements will not help.
he is going to be giving me an IV of iron to top off my stores and will check in 6 months to see if they are stable

Are you on Trenbolone or have you just finished a cycle of it. When was the last time you were on it. This is the reason I am anemic and my Iron levels are toast. My doc said that when iron is as low as mine (lowest he has ever seen) Iron supplements will not help.
he is going to be giving me an IV of iron to top off my stores and will check in 6 months to see if they are stable
No nothing recent. Last time I touched tren was probably early 2019. Just not the drug for me. If I may ask, how did trenbolone cause the anemia?

And my iron, ferritin, HCT, etc. have always been on the low end of normal. As far back as I can remember and long before I ever touched an aas. My HCT off cycle or cruising on just TRT is in the high 30's.

Interesting! I ran tren on my last blast for 16 weeks. Had slight nosebleeding every day due to the compound drying my nose and throat very bad. Blood pressure was 120/70 so that wasnt the cause. After cruising for 12 weeks I decided to check my ferritin which had dropped from middle of the reference range to so low that they told me I have practically no iron storages left in me. Currently trying to fix it by eating 100-200g beef liver every day as well as supplementing with heme iron capsules.

Just finished running something very similar to this. It was by far the best one I've ran. Results were amazing, but like you said, obviously needs to be legit.

I always have had success running it, but this past run with it, I went slightly higher on the dose, and it went really well. An eq, test, and tren combo for me, is amazing. I absolutely love this stuff, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones who respond well to it.
One of my favorite stacks

Oh, my iron levels are abysmal and I’ve no idea why. I really don’t think it’s a dietary deficiency. I’ve been taking an iron supp for 2 months. Gonna have a blood panel soon to see if it’s had any effect.

B12 is on the higher end of normal. A single b12 shot puts me in excess of the reporting range.
If they do a full anemia panel they'll be able to tell if there's an issue with you converting dietary iron to the usable form. After my blood loss from surgery, I was easily getting 100% RDA of iron from diet and then taking dietary supplements twice per day but it just wasn't taking. I think the liver is really what made the difference.

If they do a full anemia panel they'll be able to tell if there's an issue with you converting dietary iron to the usable form. After my blood loss from surgery, I was easily getting 100% RDA of iron from diet and then taking dietary supplements twice per day but it just wasn't taking. I think the liver is really what made the difference.
Which blood markers specifically should I be looking for besides iron, tibc, ferritin, rbc, hemoglobin and hct?

Those will all be listed if you get a specific anemia panel, plus UIBC, % saturation, transferrin, B-12, and folate (B-9). It took a long time for my ferritin levels to replenish after my surgery, but I think the liver supplements is what really made the difference.

I'm going to be using EQ for the first time for my fall/winter lean bulk blast. I'm thinking I'll start with 600 and go from there. Will also be using it along side test, NPP, HGH, and a Tbol kickstarter.

Fom legit source, I need 1'2 g to feel "something good" similar to 600 mg of Primo: less expensive by far, but BP scored slighty high and a little anxiety too...it's no my cup of tea.

I'm going to be using EQ for the first time for my fall/winter lean bulk blast. I'm thinking I'll start with 600 and go from there. Will also be using it along side test, NPP, HGH, and a Tbol kickstarter.
Sounds fun. What doses of the others?

Sounds fun. What doses of the others?

Honestly not sure. Somewhere around 350-400 test, 300-350 NPP, 50 mg Tbol, 4iu HGH. Figured I'd run the Tbol 6-8 weeks, NPP about 12-14, and EQ for 20 before going back to my cruise cycle. HGH will be run year round.

Any reccomendations on dosing? I bloated like crazy last bulk but that was mainly due to diet and lack of E2 control which won't be the case this time.

1g EQ with 300 TestE After 8w it completly tanked my E2.... so EQ doesn't aromatise at all for me.

People says that EQ is an AI, it's not the case, it occupies all the aromatise enzyme in your body to let it work with an inefficient estrogen, and you basically end up running on NO E2, so it's not technically an AI.

Not all people have this response to EQ, but most of them yes, have other 8 friends that had same issues, and if you read people's Reddit experience, a ton of guys with bloods on hands had my same results.

Unfortunately in my country I have only ECLIA (no Ultrasensitive LC/MS) blood test for e2 which over reads, but when I read 30pg/ml basically my e2 is tanked, my dick always but not that well when without high EQ (my RBC hematocrit are always low), I did lots of Test only tests to understand which levels are fine for me and with 300-500 TestE i can grow pretty good without need of ai.

Anyways there are better AAS for bb than EQ.....

1g EQ with 300 TestE After 8w it completly tanked my E2.... so EQ doesn't aromatise at all for me.

People says that EQ is an AI, it's not the case, it occupies all the aromatise enzyme in your body to let it work with an inefficient estrogen, and you basically end up running on NO E2, so it's not technically an AI.

Not all people have this response to EQ, but most of them yes, have other 8 friends that had same issues, and if you read people's Reddit experience, a ton of guys with bloods on hands had my same results.

Unfortunately in my country I have only ECLIA (no Ultrasensitive LC/MS) blood test for e2 which over reads, but when I read 30pg/ml basically my e2 is tanked, my dick always but not that well when without high EQ (my RBC hematocrit are always low), I did lots of Test only tests to understand which levels are fine for me and with 300-500 TestE i can grow pretty good without need of ai.

Anyways there are better AAS for bb than EQ.....
I also crashed my E2 running 2:1 EQ to test, but I was also running my normal dose of adex relative to the amount of test I was using. I'm wondering whether most of the anxiety caused by EQ is from the low E2, although EQ does mess with GABA too.. After I dropped the adex completely my anxiety was reduced significantly.

I also crashed my E2 running 2:1 EQ to test, but I was also running my normal dose of adex relative to the amount of test I was using. I'm wondering whether most of the anxiety caused by EQ is from the low E2, although EQ does mess with GABA too.. After I dropped the adex completely my anxiety was reduced significantly.

Good to know...I LOVE EQ, but hate the anxiety that comes with it

Eq is a favorite of mine and for many in my circle it’s a staple and must have when cycling. Samson supplies has some of the best eq I ever tried. I never run it without either test/Tren or test/npp when I add it as the third compound it blast my results to another stratosphere. I also use it as a 3rd addition too two other injectables. And it’s always evident to me the specific advantage that eq adds to my cycle. The Pumps are insane vascularity is crazy and the size I gain from the enormous amounts of food I eat due to the appetite increase is all mind boggling. The appetite increase is my favorite effect. It also increases endurance so u can train insane for major gains. Of course with eq you have to run it for a longer time period since it really doesn’t kick into full gear until like week 6 but when that shit gets kicking it’s physiological effects are amazing. Like you really feel that shit working more so then any other roid imho. You feel incredible pumps from the increase in red blood cells. You feel an increase of appetite. You feel and see your veins popping out and muscles bursting their your skin. You feel the extra endurance in the gym. I mean what other roid gives u as many physical and visual benefits. It’s one hell of a combo when combined with Tren or a nandrolone, it’s hard to beat. Of course using test as your base. But the highest I’ve run it was at a gram can’t say I noticed much more then running it at 750. Every time I run eq it’s no less then 12 weeks but I prefer to keep eq going for 6 months. Major gains!!

I wasn't on any AI...
Usually, when I am using heavy aromazing aas, I check my bp, and if it goes up then I know that it's too high e2, so I pop 2 Adex a week and daily HCTZ.
In one week everything goes back to normal and only when I really need ais I use them...

Anyways I am curious to know if I run 1g Test and 750 EQ if I can fix the issue and avoid to touch any AIs in cycle....

Eq is a favorite of mine and for many in my circle it’s a staple and must have when cycling. Samson supplies has some of the best eq I ever tried. I never run it without either test/Tren or test/npp when I add it as the third compound it blast my results to another stratosphere. I also use it as a 3rd addition too two other injectables. And it’s always evident to me the specific advantage that eq adds to my cycle. The Pumps are insane vascularity is crazy and the size I gain from the enormous amounts of food I eat due to the appetite increase is all mind boggling. The appetite increase is my favorite effect. It also increases endurance so u can train insane for major gains. Of course with eq you have to run it for a longer time period since it really doesn’t kick into full gear until like week 6 but when that shit gets kicking it’s physiological effects are amazing. Like you really feel that shit working more so then any other roid imho. You feel incredible pumps from the increase in red blood cells. You feel an increase of appetite. You feel and see your veins popping out and muscles bursting their your skin. You feel the extra endurance in the gym. I mean what other roid gives u as many physical and visual benefits. It’s one hell of a combo when combined with Tren or a nandrolone, it’s hard to beat. Of course using test as your base. But the highest I’ve run it was at a gram can’t say I noticed much more then running it at 750. Every time I run eq it’s no less then 12 weeks but I prefer to keep eq going for 6 months. Major gains!!

I think that you also use an higher dose of Test than EQ....

Funny for me to comment on a high dose eq thread when too much of my experience has been with the 50mg/ml vet stuff from MX (Tornel/Zoetis). It's good quality and you can actually trust the dosage for a MX product but damn all those 3cc shots.. super interesting to read that eq might have a anti-e effect, almost like it's acting like nolva. Can't say I've noticed this particularly but I'm usually running mast when I get concerned about E and I have always found that works well to keep me in check. As far as all the iron talk, I've always found chelated minerals to work best. Been taking Iron bisglycinate chelate lately and it's really been helping in all areas. Anyone who trains and even more so those who are enhanced have a greater need for all minerals and there's so many gut problems out there nowadays that half the battle is getting them absorbed.

Most definitely......my test dose is always higher then it’s supporting cast. Test plays the star role and commands a high pay rate then his co-stars.

I am stubborn on low test cycles but defo on next bulk i will give a go for 1g Test 750 EQ and tren or npp....

Atm using 175 TrestoloneAce 350 TrenA 1400 PrimoE ew 6iu HGH 10iu Insulin, it's only my first week, hope to see good gains.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131