over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best sleep / recovery aid

IronVtwin

Newbies
Wondering what you guys use. The wife and I were both huge fans of Musclepharm's Iron Dream before it was discontinued. Literally the only product over the counter or otherwise that would have you waking up noticeably not as sore as you should be. Seems like the current stuff is geared more towards just knocking you out, and less for actual recovery. Thoughts?

Wondering what you guys use. The wife and I were both huge fans of Musclepharm's Iron Dream before it was discontinued. Literally the only product over the counter or otherwise that would have you waking up noticeably not as sore as you should be. Seems like the current stuff is geared more towards just knocking you out, and less for actual recovery. Thoughts?
Hgh

Usually not a simple thing to get but wow are they incredible if you need one. And most of us probably do.

Edit: When I say not simple to acquire, I just mean requires a couple visits to a doc and a maybe a sleep study. But it's worth it.

Although, I was thinking more in terms of sups, I have always wondered about CPAPs

Usually not a simple thing to get but wow are they incredible if you need one. And most of us probably do.

Edit: When I say not simple to acquire, I just mean requires a couple visits to a doc and a maybe a sleep study. But it's worth it.

I hated my over night visits, slept like crap and agreed 100% - pain in the a$$ but now I love mine. And a good bed, when my wife and I bought our house about 6 years ago, for the first time in my life I said "We are spending $$ on a good bed" If we ever get divorced, I am taking the bed!!!!

I personally like low dose MK-677 (10mg-15mg)
I sleep better , I does infact raise the IGF levels and it increase appatite , all of which help with recovery
Agreed. Ran it once, and definitly noticed improved sleep quality, but not necessarily much in the way of actually helping with GETTING to sleep (if that makes sense). Definitly going to give it another go soon.

It is prescription. I was taking 3grams (liquid) twice a night. Honestly best sleep you can get and feel Super refreshed. But there is a dark side to it. You feel good on it so people then abuse it. Then not used what it’s meant for.

Good topic. My sleep is bad too having sleep apnea. I've been on trazadone helps withy a muscle relaxant before bed. The trazadone also gives you wood, lol. Of course you need a prescription for it though.

Good topic. My sleep is bad too having sleep apnea. I've been on trazadone helps withy a muscle relaxant before bed. The trazadone also gives you wood, lol. Of course you need a prescription for it though.

How many mg of trazadone do you take? You wake up feeling alert and rested?

Indica Vape Pen

never slept so well in my life. I wake up so refreshed and morning wood.

For the longest time, shit sleep. Tried all sorts of sleep supplements but would wake up bleh.

Since using my vape pen...I wake up refreshed and morning wood is a good sign that sleep is doing its job

if you can get it legally, do it!

Indica Vape Pen

never slept so well in my life. I wake up so refreshed and morning wood.

For the longest time, shit sleep. Tried all sorts of sleep supplements but would wake up bleh.

Since using my vape pen...I wake up refreshed and morning wood is a good sign that sleep is doing its job

if you can get it legally, do it!

Which manufacturer is your favorite? I bought a Vape pen. It tasted like Glycerin.

ive got this stuff from chaos & pain called Hypnos. I would highly recommend it. I get very vivid dreams and i never used to remember any ofthem. On this stuff I do the next morning. I use it prob 3x wk. you can use it every night. I only use it when im having issues. I have used valium for years on and off to give you an idea. I cut my valium dose down 75% both in the amnt i take it weekly and the dose. I use this in place of it alot of times and if you give yourself 8 hrs there is no hangover.
I was using 45mg melatonin sustained release from my compound pharm and that was not doing it for me to give you another comparison.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131