YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno flare up, drug protocol/ what to do with cycle?

treebow

Newbies
Hey guys got gyno on one nipple a couple days ago, I was running 750 test a week 250 tren a week and 250 deca a week with 20 mg nolvadex every other day and 3iu gh everyday. I started a new brand of gh a couple days ago as well, maybe could have played a part in this. I haven’t taken a shot since Monday and today I took a mg of arimidex and one nolvadex in am and in pm yesterday, hoping to try to knock this out or lessen it. I’m wondering if it was there and increased in the last couple days, and it also has become reddish a painful and inflamed around the nip. Any suggestions would be appreciated I don’t wanna take another shot of gear or gh until i have a plan of what I should do, thanks for any advice in advance. My plan is to push the nolvadex and arimidex alone until it gets better.

What's your stats? Height, weight, bodyfat%

Just in case to be on the safe side and to be sure....maybe run that new GH on a pregnancy test?

Wtf does this even mean
I have a print out from the body scanner machine thing at the gym with the exact numbers I would rather tell you those numbers than guess, what don’t you fucking understand about that. Some people on these forums are from another planet I swear to god; I’m asking a simple question that I pretty much know the answer to already but I’m curious if someone knows a better way, other than go get your glands removed. Just trying to get the swelling down and bring it back to where it was really.

I have a print out from the body scanner machine thing at the gym with the exact numbers I would rather tell you those numbers than guess, what don’t you fucking understand about that. Some people on these forums are from another planet I swear to god; I’m asking a simple question that I pretty much know the answer to already but I’m curious if someone knows a better way, other than go get your glands removed. Just trying to get the swelling down and bring it back to where it was really.
Just thought it was strange you needed to consult paperwork to see how tall you are or how much you weigh

my apologies

Hey guys got gyno on one nipple a couple days ago, I was running 750 test a week 250 tren a week and 250 deca a week with 20 mg nolvadex every other day and 3iu gh everyday. I started a new brand of gh a couple days ago as well, maybe could have played a part in this. I haven’t taken a shot since Monday and today I took a mg of arimidex and one nolvadex in am and in pm yesterday, hoping to try to knock this out or lessen it. I’m wondering if it was there and increased in the last couple days, and it also has become reddish a painful and inflamed around the nip. Any suggestions would be appreciated I don’t wanna take another shot of gear or gh until i have a plan of what I should do, thanks for any advice in advance. My plan is to push the nolvadex and arimidex alone until it gets better.
For me personally....rule# 1 is NEVER run deca and tren together, that is guaranteed gyno growth for me.

To be fair... it was an odd f ing reply to get your personal stats.

This has been pounded to death man... hit it w nova + your choice of ralox, letro or arimidex if thats all you have on hand. If it's hard and formed, it isn't going anywhere. It will shrink if you bring doses down aas wise.

Calm your tits dude, if these forums are so bad and you already know the answer then kick rocks. It's not like you've ever contributed shit here.

Guy needs a printout for his height and weight and we're from another planet.....

Calm your tits dude, if these forums are so bad and you already know the answer then kick rocks. It's not like you've ever contributed shit here.

Guy needs a printout for his height and weight and we're from another planet.....

im dead

To be fair... it was an odd f ing reply to get your personal stats.

This has been pounded to death man... hit it w nova + your choice of ralox, letro or arimidex if thats all you have on hand. If it's hard and formed, it isn't going anywhere. It will shrink if you bring doses down aas wise.
That’s exactly what I decided to do pretty much, I dropped the tren and deca, lowered the test to 500 per week added a little eq with it, dropped my gh because I’m not sure about that new brand, and nolva 40 mg per day and arimidex 1mg per day. Seems like it’s going down already and it’s only been a couple days, it hasn’t hardened yet.
And the stats I’m 192lbs and 5’8” tall I will find out my body fat percentage when I go to the gym tmoro, sorry for buggin out before fellas.

That’s exactly what I decided to do pretty much, I dropped the tren and deca, lowered the test to 500 per week added a little eq with it, dropped my gh because I’m not sure about that new brand, and nolva 40 mg per day and arimidex 1mg per day. Seems like it’s going down already and it’s only been a couple days, it hasn’t hardened yet.
And the stats I’m 192lbs and 5’8” tall I will find out my body fat percentage when I go to the gym tmoro, sorry for buggin out before fellas.

You're not going to test the new GH with a preg kit?

For me personally....rule# 1 is NEVER run deca and tren together, that is guaranteed gyno growth for me.
No this is old post… but I couldn’t agree more. Deca is the only compound I’ve ever taken where the sides usually kick my ass there easily fixed w AI or lowering dosage, but yeah dick went limp I puffed up, but it’s one hell of a compound I remember the huge pumps but combined w tren I would say don’t do it, just my 2 pennies

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131