over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dose Boldenone / EQ

Funny for me to comment on a high dose eq thread when too much of my experience has been with the 50mg/ml vet stuff from MX (Tornel/Zoetis). It's good quality and you can actually trust the dosage for a MX product but damn all those 3cc shots.. super interesting to read that eq might have a anti-e effect, almost like it's acting like nolva. Can't say I've noticed this particularly but I'm usually running mast when I get concerned about E and I have always found that works well to keep me in check. As far as all the iron talk, I've always found chelated minerals to work best. Been taking Iron bisglycinate chelate lately and it's really been helping in all areas. Anyone who trains and even more so those who are enhanced have a greater need for all minerals and there's so many gut problems out there nowadays that half the battle is getting them absorbed.

If i can run high Test with almost NO AI it will be fantastic!

About minerals you are right!!
I started supplementing Zinc,Chromium Picolinate, Boron, Copper, (soon will add also Iron bisglycinate since my iron levels are always low) and aromatization/response to aas/wellbeing changed drastically for the better.

If i can run high Test with almost NO AI it will be fantastic!

About minerals you are right!!
I started supplementing Zinc,Chromium Picolinate, Boron, Copper, (soon will add also Iron bisglycinate since my iron levels are always low) and aromatization/response to aas/wellbeing changed drastically for the better.

Funny the trace minerals you're taking actually messed me up pretty good. Chromium I always go hypoglycemic with, boron almost poisoned me 15 years ago (too much in this one supp), and you've got to watch with copper becuase it can negatively affect estrogen (think zinc's opposite mineral). If they're working for you stick with it but just be careful. I would also say look at calcium and magnesium chelate too, those have been good additions for me along with methylcobalamin aka active b12 which many people don't know is actually a mineral too! As far as high test I never run AI's but I just have to make sure above 600mg's I start getting in at least 200mg of mast or a steady dose of proviron. To each their own on this but from all my experience and research AI's are super unhealthy and not a sustainable thing beyond competition purposes.

Funny the trace minerals you're taking actually messed me up pretty good. Chromium I always go hypoglycemic with, boron almost poisoned me 15 years ago (too much in this one supp), and you've got to watch with copper becuase it can negatively affect estrogen (think zinc's opposite mineral). If they're working for you stick with it but just be careful. I would also say look at calcium and magnesium chelate too, those have been good additions for me along with methylcobalamin aka active b12 which many people don't know is actually a mineral too! As far as high test I never run AI's but I just have to make sure above 600mg's I start getting in at least 200mg of mast or a steady dose of proviron. To each their own on this but from all my experience and research AI's are super unhealthy and not a sustainable thing beyond competition purposes.

I take those minerals before bed..... but i think that ZINC and CHROMIUM gave me more results overall...

Copper can kill e2? If so... better to stop it....

Maybe one of you guys will know the answer to this: when I've had blood work done on EQ cycles (which I always do) my testosterone levels come in at supra-physiological levels, even though I was running test only at TRT doses. I just looked at some old lab work and my test was at 2607 even though I was running like 150 test E per week. Would boldenone show up as testosterone on a standard serum blood test?

Maybe one of you guys will know the answer to this: when I've had blood work done on EQ cycles (which I always do) my testosterone levels come in at supra-physiological levels, even though I was running test only at TRT doses. I just looked at some old lab work and my test was at 2607 even though I was running like 150 test E per week. Would boldenone show up as testosterone on a standard serum blood test?
Maybe it wasn’t Eq?

EQ causes me to have real bad anxiety ( much worse than Tren ever did)—and it caused my hematocrit levels to elevate—which eventually caused my blood pressure to elevate. It made my veins bigger, but did very little for adding muscle or strength. EQ also lowered my appetite, instead of increasing it. I steer clear of EQ.

EQ causes me to have real bad anxiety ( much worse than Tren ever did)—and it caused my hematocrit levels to elevate—which eventually caused my blood pressure to elevate. It made my veins bigger, but did very little for adding muscle or strength. EQ also lowered my appetite, instead of increasing it. I steer clear of EQ.
Yes it is known to cause anxiety issues for many.. I steer clear of it for that reason.. I'd rather run legit primo in the higher range and actually feel good

Maybe it wasn’t Eq?
That did occur to me, though the effects I got were definitely more like EQ than test -- lean gains, crazy vascularity, and no androgenic side effects that I noticed. Maybe it's just close enough to testosterone that labs confuse them?

Yes it is known to cause anxiety issues for many.. I steer clear of it for that reason.. I'd rather run legit primo in the higher range and actually feel good
On rxmuscle radio Dave Palumbo and John Romano said there’s no legit primobolan made nowadays and it’s actually something else being sold as primobolan ( e.g., test or eq). Do you believe real primo is still available?

Donate to testing at ANASCI. There is real primo verified in a lab. Results arent free since it costs money.

On rxmuscle radio Dave Palumbo and John Romano said there’s no legit primobolan made nowadays and it’s actually something else being sold as primobolan ( e.g., test or eq). Do you believe real primo is still available?

^^^as with everything in life ..you just need to know where to look

i second Bleed's suggestion above & recommend that you familiarize yourself with the testing done over @AnaSci
..it is an incredible validation for honest sponsors
(test samples are collected from random purchases that are 100% blind to us the sponsor
& analyzed by neutral 3rd party "Janoshik"
..& even Janoshik has no idea who, or what he is testing for ..he just receives a numbered sample
..in addition, no sponsor can send in his own sample, this eliminates the potential for "loaded" or "special" samples being sent by sponsors)

AnaSci testing is an indispensable resource for any consumer of these products

Nope mate it's fine ... This happens when Boldenone occupies all the aromatise enzime.

On ECLIA blood test you see false e2 readings (in my country I have only ECLiA) but when you do Total Test it's increased! Usually if you inject 100mg TestE you have 500ng/dl Total Test but since you have no test converting into e2 because of eq you have higher readings! Everything in line.

Tbh guys I agree 100% with what Derek from Moreplatesmoredates wrote here

The competition for aromatase,

the subsequent inhibition of downstream cascades affecting important physiological functions,

the huge spike in blood viscosity,

and the potential kidney toxicity

all make this a compound that is hard to find a place for in performance enhancing drug stacks.

I am curious to see what estro levels of the guys who have used a gram of more of EQ for an extended time looks like.

Is crashed E2 that common with EQ usage that gets progressively worse as the dose increases? The more plates more dates link seems to me like it's claiming that your aromatase is busy converting the EQ into estrone and that there isnt enough left to turn your test into E2. I had never given a thought to the "amount of aromatase" we have available or that we can "run out" and I still have a hard time believing it although I can be convinced. It almost seems to me that for that to be true i would take a whole hell of a lot of aromatase to convert a comparable amount of EQ to estrone. Enough to make this claim unbelievable.

I've "learned" a lot over the years but recently hearing that EQ has a higher binding affinity to aromatase than test has come up a few times. I had never heard that until recently.

Anyone with normal range e2 running high dose EQ with some input would be great. What else were you running and at what dose? Test low or high? AI in the mix? HCG? Ment?

Nope mate it's fine ... This happens when Boldenone occupies all the aromatise enzime.

On ECLIA blood test you see false e2 readings (in my country I have only ECLiA) but when you do Total Test it's increased! Usually if you inject 100mg TestE you have 500ng/dl Total Test but since you have no test converting into e2 because of eq you have higher readings! Everything in line.

Ah! That's good to know! I was wondering if my EQ was adulterated with test even though it didn't feel like it. I'm going to read that link right now -- thanks for sharing it.

A really limited evaluation process... Nandrolone has a more pronounced LVH potential, a harder shut down, high BP from bloat, lower libido. Trenbolone lowers HDL and increases LDL, increased MPB, anger, insomnia. Testosterone has gynecomastia, increased MPB, acne, high BP from bloat. A list longer than "War and Peace" choosing to go oral route. And a cherry heavy training increasing LVH and risk of injury and even decapitation if your ego is bigger than your ability to bench press anyway. Meaning what go natural and couch potato? If only people change mongering for reason.

A really limited evaluation process... Nandrolone has a more pronounced LVH potential, a harder shut down, high BP from bloat, lower libido. Trenbolone lowers HDL and increases LDL, increased MPB, anger, insomnia. Testosterone has gynecomastia, increased MPB, acne, high BP from bloat. A list longer than "War and Peace" choosing to go oral route. And a cherry heavy training increasing LVH and risk of injury and even decapitation if your ego is bigger than your ability to bench press anyway. Meaning what go natural and couch potato? If only people change mongering for reason.
Does this comment even has any sense? You crazy?

Does this comment even has any sense? You crazy?

You are quoting Derek or whoever mentioning every negative side effect of boldenone out of context here I repeat your evaluation process by pointing out every negative effect of other compounds and you are unable to understand, really?

Derek didn't list all sides effects randomly but if you can't understand that it's fine....

Derek didn't list all sides effects randomly but if you can't understand that it's fine....

I think what buddy is getting at there is that all aas have side effects and at the end of the day you either roll the dice or you don't.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131