YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Did I become allergic to GH or Fake GH? Very confused...

If you stick with the sources that have stood the test of time and test their GH products, you will find that there is not much difference between the generic and pharmaceutical GH. In fact some of them are identical, literally.

Which ones are those? :giggle:
I guess TP is one of them. I actually wanted to get some, but their greytop is unavailable for now. They have others, but the fact that they are advertised as "potent" or "strong", turns me off. I am not looking for something "potent" to "strong", I am looking for pure clean somatropin that does the job just like a pharmaceutical grade. 1mg of somatropin is 1mg of somatropin. That is why I wanted to try the greytop that is supposed too be 99%+ pure.

Insulin is rdna technology and costs 25 bucks for a big ass vial. The price of fda hgh has nothing to do with the technology.

Many of you are naive. Go on merck seronos website and pull to the list of potential side effects for serostim and saizen.

Some of it is shit you simply never heard of. Why? Because hgh in general can potentially cause some crazy side effects in certain people. When one of you actually had a side that you've never heard of you start chalking it up to medieval wizardry or blame it on basically anything that you can.

Hgh can cause immune responce upon initiation which explains why many of you get sick or catch a cold. It has nothing to do with whether its pharma or generic. Its hgh.

Much of what I've read describes panic attacks. I've had stuff like this from injecting gear. Weird shit happens to people sometimes when you put hormones or chemicals in your body.

I saw a study from a few yearsago talking about how hgh technology is come along way because of new production methods and its getting easier and cheaper to make, hence why we have generics like that of TPs. Btw, he has lab analysis performed on every single batch.

I guess TP is one of them. I actually wanted to get some, but their greytop is unavailable for now. They have others, but the fact that they are advertised as "potent" or "strong", turns me off. I am not looking for something "potent" to "strong", I am looking for pure clean somatropin that does the job just like a pharmaceutical grade. 1mg of somatropin is 1mg of somatropin. That is why I wanted to try the greytop that is supposed too be 99%+ pure.

Im.lretty sure depending on where ur at, they have greys....

I can concur with the immune response.. I did 8iu a day for a couple weeks until my immune system really have in. FEver and general malaise then a mega bad chest infection for weeks. X 2

Mine was a bad one, was Fucked for a few weeks and had weird things going on months down the line still...

Insulin is rdna technology and costs 25 bucks for a big ass vial. The price of fda hgh has nothing to do with the technology.

Many of you are naive. Go on merck seronos website and pull to the list of potential side effects for serostim and saizen.

Some of it is shit you simply never heard of. Why? Because hgh in general can potentially cause some crazy side effects in certain people. When one of you actually had a side that you've never heard of you start chalking it up to medieval wizardry or blame it on basically anything that you can.

Hgh can cause immune responce upon initiation which explains why many of you get sick or catch a cold. It has nothing to do with whether its pharma or generic. Its hgh.

Much of what I've read describes panic attacks. I've had stuff like this from injecting gear. Weird shit happens to people sometimes when you put hormones or chemicals in your body.

I saw a study from a few yearsago talking about how hgh technology is come along way because of new production methods and its getting easier and cheaper to make, hence why we have generics like that of TPs. Btw, he has lab analysis performed on every single batch.

I think when people say “strong” or “potent” it may be a few things, either they’re talking about the vials being higher dosed or they used garbage before and are now using real GH or that A lot of TP’s GH is 12-16iu per vial and there’s a few that are 98+% purity with no Dimer detected so they say it’s strong or whatever...

I can tell you from experience using his black tops that it’s either legit GH or magic.. Nothing else can explain the results lol..

I can concur with the immune response.. I did 8iu a day for a couple weeks until my immune system really have in. FEver and general malaise then a mega bad chest infection for weeks. X 2

Mine was a bad one, was Fucked for a few weeks and had weird things going on months down the line still...

Was that pharmaceutical FDA approved HGH or generic?

I would LOVE to be able to have top pro bodybuilders opinions on this. I now for them aint matter because theyre sponsored, but Im sure many of them had to grow testing on themselves and have pretty good experience to have a strong opinion.

It was hygetropin. Back in the day hyge was gtg but this was most likely a copy cat version, still never expected to fuck me up so bad

It was hygetropin. Back in the day hyge was gtg but this was most likely a copy cat version, still never expected to fuck me up so bad

That scary bro. But thats the other problem with generics. They can be and they ARE counterfeited so easily. True, pharm FDA GH is too, but at least there are some signs and characteristics that can be checked to minimize risks.

Thats why I loved the Saizen easy click pens. Those cartridges were almost impossible to replicate, AND that hospital smell that Saizen has cannot be counterfeited.

That scary bro. But thats the other problem with generics. They can be and they ARE counterfeited so easily. True, pharm FDA GH is too, but at least there are some signs and characteristics that can be checked to minimize risks.

Thats why I loved the Saizen easy click pens. Those cartridges were almost impossible to replicate, AND that hospital smell that Saizen has cannot be counterfeited.

The hospital smell can be counterfeited very easily. They did it with a bunch of Mexican humatrope back in the day.

I remember people saying "oh but the smell! It has to be legit!" - could shoot a whole vial of that a day and see fuck all from it lol.

That sucks to know. Well, I guess the only way then is to get legit FDA HGH locally from pros. More expensive but I dont gamble with health.

I'm pretty sure that smell is the M Cresol. Novolin R smells the same exact way.

UPDATE.
Wanted to share an update just to leave my experience as future feedback for anyone looking for some information.

Since I had a very bad reaction to Norditropin, my possibilities were 2: It was either fake, or I was allergic to some ingredient.

In the process I suspected 2 ingredients, but also suspected that by using a cheap generic chinese grey top, perhaps I was putting in my body 192AA and caused some sort of anybody/rejection to HGH.

So I did the following experiment: I acquired Saizen, straight from a pharmacy, with patient name and pharmacy name in the box, Therefore, 100% real. Also, this type of Saizen DOES NOT have the 2 ingredients I was suspecting: Mannitol and Phenol.

I proceeded to try a minuscule amount of 0.2-0.3 IU. Yes that small amount. Result, SAME reaction. This time, less of course due to the low amount.

What this told me: The problem is my body reacting directly to Somatropin, which is of course one of the many side effects listed. So I proceeded to work with my body. I re injected the same amount the next day. Little Less reaction. Again the following day, less reaction, increased dose by 0.1IU. Even less reaction. Next day, another 0.1 over, this time ZERO reaction. From there, increasing up to 1IU and beyond.

So during these past aprox 6 months that I did not use GH, something changed in my body. Which of course I have successfully reconfigured now. What happened before and in between? Well, for the last 10 months before I stopped I was using generic cheap chinese GARBAGE. What was in them? I have ZERO idea. Stopped around february. During these past months, although never got tested, not that I need it because I know myself, I am pretty sure I got corona. Weird respiratory symptoms that I never felt before, but nothing big, not even fever. And thats it.

Whatever was the cause, I fixed it now. Of course providing my body every single day with the 90 essential nutrients in medical doses for health in order to repair and restore any tissue or biochemical process.

I just wanted to give a final update to this thread, in case anybody at some point in the future is looking for help and usually threads even old, rarely have a definitive conclusion or final update. Therefore I am leaving my own here for eternity.

As this previous post states, my weird reaction after injecting HGH was some overreaction of my body to somatropin. As I did the process to re-calibate my body to Saizen, I finished that cartridge and went back to the Norditropin, which originally gave me the side effects. This time, no side effects. So that proved that for some reason my body, perhaps immune system, went out of whack during the previous past time without using HGH.

Anyways, problem fixed. Thanks everybody who participated.

Lipinski's Rule of 5, which are 5 rules which they try to follow in drug design, has one of the rules that medicines should have MW less than 500 daltons. Why 500? B/c when foreign compounds reach a size above 500 daltons, the chances of an allergic reaction is greater. These days they're making a lot of high MW peptide drugs. And they have a lot of the population who can't take them due to reaction. Think of latex gloves, which are large MW and a percentage of people can't use latex. And then there are sensitizers that can make you more sensitive to a compound when you previously were not. Once you develop a sensitization to something, it's always possible it can occur again.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131