over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does everyone here use Probiotics?

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've just recently started using Probiotics again after a few months of not taking them. I do notice that my moods is more positive while taking them. What brands are you guys using?

No but I try to eat something fermented with each meal. Don’t really get sick often, might get a cold every 5-10 years. Don’t forget a wide variety of fiber sources, the prebiotics are sometimes forgotten but so important too.

Just started using them for the first time when I started my rebound in June given how much food I'd be taking in.

I'm using Dr. Ohhira's simply because they were a client in my last professional position so I know more about them than other brands.

No impact on mood, but it is helping with digestion. I seem to get stuff through my stomach and get the waste out quicker.

The mood impact doesn't surprise me given all the research in the last few years on how the gut biome impacts the brain.

You all really need to look into Saccharomyces Boulardii if you haven't read up on it yet.

Anybody use Primal Defense from Garden of Life? Been using it for years, suppose to be high quality.

Look into short chain fatty acids-->fructo-oligosaccharides and galacto-oligosaccharides alongside with your probiotics.

Synbiotic.

I drink a bottle of whole milk Lifeway Kefir every day, split between meals. Been doing that for years now, and it has always seemed to agree with me and keep me in relatively good health.

I was watching a podcast the other night with Shawn Wells who is supposedly the master formulator over the years in the supplement industry.

Shawn Wells suggest Prebiotics- short chain fibers like FOS in inulin and GOS.
Probiotics...spore based or micro-encapsulated since most others are super susceptable to light and heat. Deerland Enzymes makes a patented form called DE111 that he seems to be a fan of. He says a lot of research should be coming out on homeostatic soil organisms.
He thinks Butyrate is going to become very popular as a post biotic.

Digestion and immunity.

Ive been taking visbiome for a couple years since after sinus surgery. My doctor recommended taking a probiotic 6 months post surgery and this was the brand he preferred. I stayed on them because they helped me with my G.E.R.D. significantly.

I've never used them, not that they don't work, but at some point I have to draw a line and not take a pill for every little benefit or id be taking pills all day and feel the stress would outweigh the benefits (remembering to take them, order them, digestion from 50 caps a day of this and that). I do eat sauerkraut and eat at least 10oz of yogurt per day, carbmaster brand, lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131