YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who’s taken IGF1? And actually seen results?

NewSchool82

Newbies
Who’s taken it? How long was your cycle? How did you administer it? Do not show me some articles or anything you read about it. I wanna know your personal experience with it.

I’ve read lots about this , but real life who have taken it and seen real results don’t seem to exist. Kinda like DHB. People swear it works but never have any real info on it.

You’re asking for personal experience not articles but then you discount people who say it works without info I don’t understand what you’re looking for then.....?

For me in regards to LR3 I use it the week before I want to look my best and that’s it, say for a example the week before I leave for vacation. It works great for that purpose it puts you at your peak very quickly, just pulls water and rounds you out better than anything. But it’s temporary, I’ve tried to run it for extended periods more than once and always around week 2-3 it stops being effective. So for me it works great but it’s like a prep tool I guess you could say....

Took it. Nothing. Well, other than lightening my wallet.

Took it. Nothing. Well, other than lightening my wallet.

100% you got bunk product because there is NO mistaking the effects of it, but it's really temporary and short term.....by short term I mean a few weeks at most and then your body acclimates to it and it's done.

My experience anyway....

100% you got bunk product because there is NO mistaking the effects of it, but it's really temporary and short term.....by short term I mean a few weeks at most and then your body acclimates to it and it's done.

My experience anyway....

Bummer. And I got it from an accredited compounding pharmacy. https://tailormadecompounding.com/ And it required a doctor prescription. Here is their peptide list: https://2gqdkq4bpinp49wvci47k081-wp...Peptide-fact-sheets-indesign-file-11.1.18.pdf

Bummer. And I got it from an accredited compounding pharmacy. https://tailormadecompounding.com/ And it required a doctor prescription. Here is their peptide list: https://2gqdkq4bpinp49wvci47k081-wp...Peptide-fact-sheets-indesign-file-11.1.18.pdf

Odd, don’t know what to say about that. I’m not an expert about shit I could be completely wrong and it just doesn’t work for some people but every time I’ve used it and all my friends who use it before they go on vacation love it for that purpose specifically.

Its always misleading when the IGF-1 topic comes up, because pharmaceutical IGF-1 medication such as Increlex, has absolutely NOTHING to do with IGF-1Lr3 or IGF-1Des. Real IGF-1 is expensive to make, it has no comparison with underground chinese powder garbage.

I believe the OP is asking about real FDA approved IGF-1 medication, the same top pros use (Increlex)

Its always misleading when the IGF-1 topic comes up, because pharmaceutical IGF-1 medication such as Increlex, has absolutely NOTHING to do with IGF-1Lr3 or IGF-1Des. Real IGF-1 is expensive to make, it has no comparison with underground chinese powder garbage.

I believe the OP is asking about real FDA approved IGF-1 medication, the same top pros use (Increlex)

Well I don’t think you should be speaking for the OP but considering that 99% of people are using the “garbage Chinese powder” I don’t think it’s very productive to tell people to limit the conversation to increlex.

Also, actually giving your take would be nice...

Well I don’t think you should be speaking for the OP but considering that 99% of people are using the “garbage Chinese powder” I don’t think it’s very productive to tell people to limit the conversation to increlex.

Also, actually giving your take would be nice...

OP will certainly clarify if necessary. FACT: IGF-1 IS NOT the same chemical peptide as IGF-1Lr3 or IGF-1Des, and manufacturing processes from pharmaceutical corporations to a blender in the toilet of a trailer are certainly very different.

P.S.: @NewSchool82 apologies for "speaking for you", although your words are pristine clear asking for IGF-1 and NOTHING else, please clarify which molecular structure are you referring to.

yeah I mean a bunch of garbage posts about LR3 cluttering up thread when hoping for somebody who has injected IGF1 to write up. What more could you expect.

I ran a bottle IGF1 a few years ago. It was hard not to go hypoglycemic and I ended up upping my calories to compensate for it, was the most annoying side effect.

I think I would like to run it again but spread out more throughout the day, such as 100ug before each meal of the day.

I would rather try mecasermin this time though but tbh I have never seen it sold on the underground market and it would be hard to trust it if it was.

My experience anyway....

Did upping the dose seem to make any difference? Or did it seem to sort of just become less effective either way?

I just recieved some. Want to at least give it a try. What dose would you recommend?

yeah I mean a bunch of garbage posts about LR3 cluttering up thread when hoping for somebody who has injected IGF1 to write up. What more could you expect.

I ran a bottle IGF1 a few years ago. It was hard not to go hypoglycemic and I ended up upping my calories to compensate for it, was the most annoying side effect.

I think I would like to run it again but spread out more throughout the day, such as 100ug before each meal of the day.

I would rather try mecasermin this time though but tbh I have never seen it sold on the underground market and it would be hard to trust it if it was.

Any significant results as far as strength and mass?
Mecasermin is supposed to be even better since it comes with IGFBP-3 in it.

correct. I’m talking about the real shit.

OP will certainly clarify if necessary. FACT: IGF-1 IS NOT the same chemical peptide as IGF-1Lr3 or IGF-1Des, and manufacturing processes from pharmaceutical corporations to a blender in the toilet of a trailer are certainly very different.

P.S.: @NewSchool82 apologies for "speaking for you", although your words are pristine clear asking for IGF-1 and NOTHING else, please clarify which molecular structure are you referring to.

You are correct sir. I’m taking about IGF-1.

Any significant results as far as strength and mass?
Mecasermin is supposed to be even better since it comes with IGFBP-3 in it.

Im pretty sure Increlex is just IGF1 (Mecasermin) and Iplex is IGF-1(Mecasermin) w/ IGF-1 - BP3.

Like 8 years ago a guy on prohormone forum payed for testing of multiple igf1 suppliers and most of them were fake all were underdosed but 3 labs out of maybe 8 tested were pretty legit. I bought some that day and gained 10 lbs in 10 days

Im pretty sure Increlex is just IGF1 (Mecasermin) and Iplex is IGF-1(Mecasermin) w/ IGF-1 - BP3.

Yes apologies. Mecasermin I believe is the generic name for Increlex. You are correct, Iplex is the Italian medication that contains IGF-1 AND IGF-1BP3

Like 8 years ago a guy on prohormone forum payed for testing of multiple igf1 suppliers and most of them were fake all were underdosed but 3 labs out of maybe 8 tested were pretty legit. I bought some that day and gained 10 lbs in 10 days

I believe once we get into the plain of HGH, IGF-1 and other novel proteins such as myostatin inhibitors, is a whole different level in which you start gambling with your money and health. Just as you mention those igf1 tests, I remember a few years ago when those myostatin inhibitors came out everybody was excited to grow like those Belgian bulls. Well, nobody grew an inch. Why? Because theyre all chinese garbage. Like 100% of everything that comes out of china. True, scientists in a lab have grown rats out of proportion with these peptides and chemicals, but that quality of research peptides you will NEVER find it out of the back of a trailer for 100 bucks a vial.

So as it appears so far nobody has seen, used, or seen someone use this stuff. The unicorn drug.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws