over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Looking for body building coach

adam123

Newbies
Not looking to compete, but want to be in incredible shape. Need my diet locked in, AAS on point and looking to start now. Looking for asap. Only someone who knows what they're doing. Please message me or direct me to a good coach on the socal area. Im in Orange County

Not looking to compete, but want to be in incredible shape. Need my diet locked in, AAS on point and looking to start now. Looking for asap. Only someone who knows what they're doing. Please message me or direct me to a good coach on the socal area. Im in Orange County
There are a couple here , I think "Rouge" and "CM" both do contest preps , Jason Theobald (Scooby prep) is supposed to be great and very reasonable , I've heard he is very good with communication which seems to be a big issue with some people.

Then there are at least a few dozen other common people that do it. It really kinda depends on your budget.

Are you wanting someone to teach you as your go or just someone to get you in great shape

I can swing a few hundred a month for my budget - Im in decent shape rn, I know how to workout, I need help with the math and science end - my work ethic is there. I have never dialed in a meal plan or taken AAS the right way, never had a blood test.... Im 38 now and need to do this shit the right way

There are a couple here , I think "Rouge" and "CM" both do contest preps , Jason Theobald (Scooby prep) is supposed to be great and very reasonable , I've heard he is very good with communication which seems to be a big issue with some people.

Then there are at least a few dozen other common people that do it. It really kinda depends on your budget.

Are you wanting someone to teach you as your go or just someone to get you in great shape
BUdget is a few hundred a month, how would I be able to get in contact with some of these people? Im looking for someone to help me with math and science and understanding how everything works. My work ethic is there and I know how to lift.

BUdget is a few hundred a month, how would I be able to get in contact with some of these people? Im looking for someone to help me with math and science and understanding how everything works. My work ethic is there and I know how to lift.

Rouge and CM are both members here you could do a search and just send them a message. I could be totally wrong but I'm pretty sure they have both mentioned that they do prep work.

I highly recommend hiring a coach and going through a contest prep even if you don't want to compete , what you will (should) learn is alot of useful knowledge.

That said , we have plenty of guys here that get is contest shape but just learning from what other here have to share. It's just a matter of learning what works for you , unfortunately there are some coaches that have a specific diet strategy that they stick to and if your body doesn't agree with it they just reduce calories and increase cardio.

Investing in joining John Meadows web site is also a great place to learn

The search button is free of charge.

Trey Hodge
Jason Theobald
Bleu Taylor
Ken “Skip” Hill
John meadows
Scott stevonsen
Jordan Peters
Chris Tuttle
Dusty hanshaw
Justin Harris
Ariel Alberto (Cutz)
Andrew Berry
Matt Jansen
Omar Ventura
AJ Sims

I’m sure i missed a few, but that should get you started

This shouldn't be a problem as the work ethic is there lol

Dont be a jack ass. This is my boy, i directed him to this site so somebody could straight connect him with a qualified coach to help him figure this shit out.

Dude works 70 hours a week running a biz, still squeezes a couple hours a day in for gym time and has a family to raise.

Not all of us here have simple lives to spend all day searching shit that someone can answer simply, especially some of you that work minimally or don't work at all and bb is your life.

In the same time it took to write a douche answer, you could have simply written out a couple usernames for him to send a PM to.

I know this dude personally and his work ethic in life period would humiliate yours. Not cool to mock people you don't know shit about when they are humbly asking for guidance and not familiar with internet message boards.

Trey Hodge
Jason Theobald
Bleu Taylor
Ken “Skip” Hill
John meadows
Scott stevonsen
Jordan Peters
Chris Tuttle
Dusty hanshaw
Justin Harris
Ariel Alberto (Cutz)
Andrew Berry
Matt Jansen
Omar Ventura
AJ Sims

He's looking to get dialed in particularly on fine points of diet and aas protocol.

Could you give him some usernames of dudes he can contact that way?

Google those names, most have their own website with the contact info. Dusty is very affordable.

Also, I’d look for a coach that programs their training the way you like to train. If you like a lot of gym days and higher volume, coaches like dusty and Jordan would be poor choices, as your session would be 6-8 sets near death.

Bleu Taylor Trains higher volume. He was always good with communication with me.

If you want a cheaper coach, Jordan Peters wife Connie is very affordable and she’s stronger than most of us on here lol

Con also has great looking clients

Reactions: D2
Dont be a jack ass. This is my boy, i directed him to this site so somebody could straight connect him with a qualified coach to help him figure this shit out.

Dude works 70 hours a week running a biz, still squeezes a couple hours a day in for gym time and has a family to raise.

Not all of us here have simple lives to spend all day searching shit that someone can answer simply, especially some of you that work minimally or don't work at all and bb is your life.

In the same time it took to write a douche answer, you could have simply written out a couple usernames for him to send a PM to.

I know this dude personally and his work ethic in life period would humiliate yours. Not cool to mock people you don't know shit about when they are humbly asking for guidance and not familiar with internet message boards.

Its a weird world you live in where you feel justified to talk down to people and call them simple (dumb), yet ask for their help at the same time. If he's your 'boy'..help him out yourself.

Don't know if this was directed at my post also (I think it is)? But I was just trying to save the guy some fucking $$$$

IM OUT!

Don't know if this was directed at my post also (I think it is)? But I was just trying to save the guy some fucking $$$$

IM OUT!
I'm pretty sure it was directed at 3Bills.

I don't think a quick search would take all day. Maybe 15 minutes to search and read through a few threads.

Not sure where you come up with the idea that "some of you that work minimally or don't work at all and bb is your life." Chill out, relax, and teach your buddy how to use the search.

Trey Hodge
Jason Theobald
Bleu Taylor
Ken “Skip” Hill
John meadows
Scott stevonsen
Jordan Peters
Chris Tuttle
Dusty hanshaw
Justin Harris
Ariel Alberto (Cutz)
Andrew Berry
Matt Jansen
Omar Ventura
AJ Sims

You copy and pasted this from the other thread for this guy! What a nice dude you are!

OP I’m with AJ he’s great but out of that quoted range, Ariel’s another guy I’ve worked with who is stellar but also outta that range. Phil Hernons the man you want, if the work ethics there. : )

You copy and pasted this from the other thread for this guy! What a nice dude you are!

OP I’m with AJ he’s great but out of that quoted range, Ariel’s another guy I’ve worked with who is stellar but also outta that range. Phil Hernons the man you want, if the work ethics there. : )
I didn’t copy and paste anything. Stay in your lane bruh

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner