over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

High Dose Boldenone / EQ

Tbh I've never ran EQ, but I plan to this winter. Will be running 1500 mg a week. I usually keep test at 200 mg but I'll probably bump it to 500 mg. Any thoughts or recommendations?

Tbh I've never ran EQ, but I plan to this winter. Will be running 1500 mg a week. I usually keep test at 200 mg but I'll probably bump it to 500 mg. Any thoughts or recommendations?

seems like a bit much to be running your first go round with some people talking about anxiety issues and a long half life but I’m not judging just don’t think you need that much your first go with it. I ran it at 750 my first go round with it 3-4 years ago and it was nice lean but slow gains. Now I’ll run it here and there in off season but I’ll keep it around 600 and stack with NPP or an oral.

Ive run EQ at that dose and as low as 600mg. In my experience, I get a whole lot more from EQ when theres a good dose of test in there. I feel that way about most gear. If I run EQ again, I am going to do 800mg again with 500mg of test. When I ran the 1500mg very recently I was running 200mg of test and I was not all that impressed with the results but your mileage may vary.

Ive run EQ at that dose and as low as 600mg. In my experience, I get a whole lot more from EQ when theres a good dose of test in there. I feel that way about most gear. If I run EQ again, I am going to do 800mg again with 500mg of test. When I ran the 1500mg very recently I was running 200mg of test and I was not all that impressed with the results but your mileage may vary.
Wow. Seeing as this is my first post on the board I was expecting to get flamed. But thank you for the reply. I’m definitely going to take your experience into consideration. I may bump Test into the 500-700 range. Thanks for the input man.

seems like a bit much to be running your first go round with some people talking about anxiety issues and a long half life but I’m not judging just don’t think you need that much your first go with it. I ran it at 750 my first go round with it 3-4 years ago and it was nice lean but slow gains. Now I’ll run it here and there in off season but I’ll keep it around 600 and stack with NPP or an oral.
I appreciate the input. I’m considering it at such a high dose because of all the posts I’ve read about across many forums. The general consensus seems to be at least a gram. And some have mentioned up to 2-3 grams. So I figured for my first run I’d give it a proper go and if it’s seems too much I could always back down. Tbh honest from everything I’ve read it seems to be pretty mild as far as androgens go. I’m still undecided on the direction of this cycle. I have time though. I won’t start for another couple months anyways.

I appreciate the input. I’m considering it at such a high dose because of all the posts I’ve read about across many forums. The general consensus seems to be at least a gram. And some have mentioned up to 2-3 grams. So I figured for my first run I’d give it a proper go and if it’s seems too much I could always back down. Tbh honest from everything I’ve read it seems to be pretty mild as far as androgens go. I’m still undecided on the direction of this cycle. I have time though. I won’t start for another couple months anyways.
I feel like EQ is one the most controversial drugs we use. You have people that say they love it and some people who say they wouldn’t grease their bike chain with it and it’s a waste. I’m in the middle. To be honest now I usually stack with another anabolic or an oral so I don’t know on it’s own how it is lol. Maybe something to think about in the future.

Didn’t someone post some sort of data that seemed pretty legit about eq’s direct negative impact on kidney function more so tha. Damn near any other aas? I actually ended up throwing away like 3 bottles after reading that and researching further. That freaked me right the hell out.

my favorite cycle in my early 20’s was eq only. 400-800mgs eq only a week. Loved it.

Didn’t someone post some sort of data that seemed pretty legit about eq’s direct negative impact on kidney function more so tha. Damn near any other aas? I actually ended up throwing away like 3 bottles after reading that and researching further. That freaked me right the hell out.

my favorite cycle in my early 20’s was eq only. 400-800mgs eq only a week. Loved it.

You mean this one?

Conclusions: The results of this study indicate that high protein intake, steroid usage, particularly the schemes, including boldenone undecylenate increases cortical echogenicity, thickness of renal parenchyma and renal volume in bodybuilders.

On rxmuscle radio Dave Palumbo and John Romano said there’s no legit primobolan made nowadays and it’s actually something else being sold as primobolan ( e.g., test or eq). Do you believe real primo is still available?

Lol.. that is a silly statement.. i woukd think they know better.. of course there is.. i have had primo tested along with the anasci board and its out there.. it depends on the source.. lots of unscrupulous sources fake it often.. but there are many that pass the test time and time again

I would love to run eq, i suffer from pretty severe anxiety but dont get it from any compounds i have run which is most. My problem is it totally kills my libido, sexual function is perfectly normal but with a gf 13 years younger than me i need to have that desire as in the end if you dont give someone what they want and need they will get it from somewhere else

I'm going to be using EQ for the first time for my fall/winter lean bulk blast. I'm thinking I'll start with 600 and go from there. Will also be using it along side test, NPP, HGH, and a Tbol kickstarter.

This is my exact cycle except I was Running var instead of tbol..get ready for an awesome ride brother

This is my exact cycle except I was Running var instead of tbol..get ready for an awesome ride brother

Sounds awesome bro how were your results? Also what dosages did you run and the length of cycle? I was thinking I'd drop the NPP at least a month before EQ.

nope and loved it! Granted, that was like 15-18 years ago. I wouldn't do that again but back then give me 600mgs of eq for 12 weeks and I was happy as a clam.
You wouldn't again due to kidney concerns? Did you have any bloodwork done? Just curious how it affected your CBC, lipids and libido.

Sounds awesome bro how were your results? Also what dosages did you run and the length of cycle? I was thinking I'd drop the NPP at least a month before EQ.

I’m 48 and have about 23 years of experience on and off and this is prob my top 5 cycles ever..maybe my best as far as conditioning. I restricted my carbs and went high on fats and really high in protein and I’m harder and vascular as I have ever been. I also didn’t lose much muscle but a ton of fat...I’m also only on week 7 this upcoming Monday
750 sus 300 NPP and 600 eq GH 3iu when I wake up and 20mcg clen at wake up
Was on var for 5 weeks but finished that - will start DMZ week 8 and change oils. But yes as far as being vascular and lean prob my best shape ever and I been in good shape in my 30s.

Biggest thing I see from EQ is vascularity. Combined with tren holy fuckballs.... I just make sure to donate blood every 8 weeks.

I can write something about high dose EQ. I used 1.5g a week myself and the look was really great, I used it during contest prep and it kept its fullness really great. When I put it away 4 weeks before fullness began to run away, the next time I use it during preparations I will keep it until the sacred end. My good friend also used a super-heavy weight in the last preparations 2.6g EQ a week and looked insane, his full definition and vascularization were indescribable.

I will anticipate the questions, I have no problems with high rbc or hemoglobin on EQ
How do you keep your hemoglobin/rbc in check year round ? Do u go to trt dose at any stage and donate blood ?

You wouldn't again due to kidney concerns? Did you have any bloodwork done? Just curious how it affected your CBC, lipids and libido.

I'm 38 now and I'm just super paranoid. I basically stick to test, primo, a little mast here and there or a little deca here and there. If I'm feeling very bold I'll do 25mgs EOD of tren (haven't done that in 2.5 years) or an oral pre workout but that's like once a year if I"m feeling crazy.

Generally it's what I'm doing now 150mgs primo and 150mgs test a week...which I know is like nothing lol.

I digress...EQ was always one of my favorites and I just felt amazing on it. My hematocrit would go up but really never over 52 even when I ran 800mgs of eq only at one point for about 20 weeks. No test at all. The study someone posted above is what kind of freaked me out and previously others posted some anecdotal data supporting why they thought the compound was specifically negative for the kidneys beyond just increase BP or something.

But to the main question has anyone else ever done EQ only? Seriously if I made a list of my alltime "out of the box" cycles it would have been 800mgs eq a week for 5 months. I was literally 22 to 25 years old then so i could have probably done anything and felt great

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws