YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

All conventional and unconventional methods and tactics of regaining some fertility on TRT put into this thread

Anabolic_Beast

Registered
I know that the medical conventional and most standard and most successful protocol is the HCG+HMG (Expensive for those without insurance) while on low dose test. Are there are more unconventional methods for fertility during TRT other than this? I have heard some successful stories on an HRT forum about some guys just taking HCG and low dose test and regaining some degree of fertility. I have also heard that some have dropped their test super low and added clomid and in spite of their LH and FSH still being very low..they regained their testicle size to normal and cum volume.
And of course there is the infamous "Get off everything and run a full blown PCT". The problem for some people with this is..in spite of a proper PCT with HCG the last 3 or 4 weeks of TRT and the clomid and nova ~2-3 weeks after last shot is there is a terrible crash and one loses all energy, libido, desire and drive and it affects personal and professional life to a serious degree, especially if one's career involves the need to be alert like hard physical manual work.
What are some of your personal experiences with fertility and TRT?

Starting with hcg when starting TRT has proven to maintain fertility for most. In my earlier years I ran a lot of hcg with TRT and we got pregnant three times so. . .

Starting with hcg when starting TRT has proven to maintain fertility for most. In my earlier years I ran a lot of hcg with TRT and we got pregnant three times so. . .

This is all well and good if you started HCG with TRT. With those who haven’t what are some of the options. I don’t really want to get off TRT but want kids.

Add hCG and get a sperm test 3 months later. It takes a while for the cells to mature but I went on/off hCG for years and still maintained enough fertility to have kids. I was way into TRT by the time I did.

If you're primary with testicular failure there aren't many things that work.

Sounds like that HCG may be able to get the job done if you want to stay on TRT but regain fertility. Thanks for sharing your experience and success with us Bad rad..thats what makes this forum so great because of people like you.
By the way I almost forgot to ask..so what was your basic TRT and HCG dosing protocol if you don't mind sharing that with us as well? I know that the doses vary widely..

My prescription is 200mg Test C/E and 1000iu hCG weekly. I always responded very well to hCG except for the pre-mix stuff my clinic sent me. It tested GTG and my buddy used it after his cycle successfully too. I tried a different brand and had a noticeable increase in testicle size and libido so that rules out me going primary. I ran 500mg Test every third day for four weeks once and my testes increased a lot in size. Palumbo mentioned super high doses increase intra-testes testosterone levels and maintain fertility. Pretty sure I knocked the wife up on that one too.

My gut tells me that trying to mimic endogenous hormones will help fertility but who knows. I usually use 20mg Test and 100-150mg hCG daily. It prevents E2 increases and keeps things happy down there. If you haven't been using hCG regularly then you'll probably need more to kick start the system. 500-1000iu every third day until you start noticing benefits should do it. You can then drop down the doses and since you can't rush the process, don't over do dosing.

I posted a study of a guy that maintained his HPTA function in the low normal range using Clomid and low dose testosterone daily. It took some work and tweaking but seems like the best of both worlds. His serum testosterone was around 900ng/dL IIRC.

I plan to use 10mg testosterone injections and 12.5mg Clomid daily, starting next month, to evaluate if I can get my endogenous LH/FSH into measurable ranges. Serum testosterone in the 500s and LH/FSH at low normal is my minimum levels goal.

I posted a study of a guy that maintained his HPTA function in the low normal range using Clomid and low dose testosterone daily. It took some work and tweaking but seems like the best of both worlds. His serum testosterone was around 900ng/dL IIRC.

I plan to use 10mg testosterone injections and 12.5mg Clomid daily, starting next month, to evaluate if I can get my endogenous LH/FSH into measurable ranges. Serum testosterone in the 500s and LH/FSH at low normal is my minimum levels goal.

Wow really? That would indeed be the jackpot of jackpots if we could get away with clomid instead of HCG for recovering a degree of fertility while ON try even if it's a partial recovery. Not that there's anything wrong with HCG btw..but legitimate availability is getting harder in the west if I'm not mistaken.. Can you link the post of the study of the guy that maintained his HPTA function on clomid on here for us to see?
I know a lot of guys report side effects and problems with clomid..but mind you..some of them run 100mg of that per day which is a massive stupendous dose. 12.5mg sounds much more reasonable..and I can only imagine that the longer one stays on that everyday..the stronger the positive effects will be anyhow..
also I know that on a different TRT male forum..a few guys report using clomid on TRT and feeling their balls get bigger and bigger loads..but thats conjecture at this point because I like to see scientific studies that its not placebo lol.

This is one guy but there are others on this board that tested higher serum levels on TRT when including a SERM. I tried it once before but was on too much testosterone for this to have worked. HCG is now almost impossible to get affordably in the US so this would be great if it works.

The guy I referenced wasn't a simple "here's Clomid, have fun" scenario. He had a bright doctor guiding him.

Clomid used too high in dosing is counter productive as it desensitizes the pituitary. There's a study floating around here on that one too. 25mg x3 weekly is effective for many men long term.

This is one guy but there are others on this board that tested higher serum levels on TRT when including a SERM. I tried it once before but was on too much testosterone for this to have worked. HCG is now almost impossible to get affordably in the US so this would be great if it works.

The guy I referenced wasn't a simple "here's Clomid, have fun" scenario. He had a bright doctor guiding him.

Clomid used too high in dosing is counter productive as it desensitizes the pituitary. There's a study floating around here on that one too. 25mg x3 weekly is effective for many men long term.

very interesting . Thank you

Thank you brother. Your a good guy and I am sure that this information could be of tremendous benefit for a lot of us, including myself. That information is worth a LOT of money and time and saves trial and error for the rest of us.

Thank you brother. Your a good guy and I am sure that this information could be of tremendous benefit for a lot of us, including myself. That information is worth a LOT of money and time and saves trial and error for the rest of us.
Thanks, took my first dose of Clomid today for this. I'll have 3-4 weeks on this new protocol before getting blood work. I really hope this works.

Previously, 10mg daily gives me serum levels in the low 400s. If it's at lease 100 points higher I'll have to assume the Clomid is doing something positive.

Thanks, took my first dose of Clomid today for this. I'll have 3-4 weeks on this new protocol before getting blood work. I really hope this works.

Awesome. Good luck with everything and I hope it works out the way you want it to.

So this is weird. Started having sex dreams that were so vivid I was pissed when I woke up and realized they weren't real.

I'm doing 25mg Clomid EOD instead since the pills are smaller and hard to break into 4s.

So this is weird. Started having sex dreams that were so vivid I was pissed when I woke up and realized they weren't real.

I'm doing 25mg Clomid EOD instead since the pills are smaller and hard to break into 4s.

That's a very good sign..those sex dreams. I get em on test..so it must mean your body is producing test overdrive mode. I guess the empirical evidence would be once your balls start filling out and you feel everything getting heavier down there means its working beyond the dreams lol. And then of course the ultimate evidence is blood work.

I doubt it's related to testosterone production yet. Maybe something due to the Clomid blocking or stimulating specific receptors in the brain.

One week in and my testicles are much more sensitive to touch. I guess they're kinda tender and no real changes in size yet but they never atrophied like most guys do. I have one bottle of hCG left and will add it at 200iu daily for the next 25 days.

The guy in the study used 25mg CC (recommended starting dose in study) , so I'm questioning if using half that dose will be effective. My HPTA has been shutdown/broken for close to 15 years due to trauma so this may not work for me but based off that study and Emeric's experience combining CC with low dose daily Testosterone may be the best protocol for most.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131