over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The 'Colorado Experiment' two point oh

Gotcha. I had wondered if enanthate and acetate had slightly different effects besides speed of onset. I saw someone claiming that the half life of trest acetate was 7-8 hours, which didn't make sense to me. But if true then that would have an impact on blood values through the day if injecting once or twice.

Bad ass man! I always need to go back to pauses to really dial in my technique. And I really dig copenhagen planks as a warmup/accessory movement.

The planks aren't fully developed yet, starting with an easy progression but I'll get there soon. I need more lateral engagement so these are valuable.

As for the pauses, you'll never leave the quads more sore. Paused half reps at like 30% 1rpm during the bottom are a good teaching tool to develop the leg drive.

Mx Bench
Plank
Pull
Push
Bench
365x5,425x3,495x1,525xmiss
Reverse Grip
365x5,315x5
Seated Row
Dip
Fly
Curl

First miss in a while, 495 moved easily but I dumped 525 and stuck at lock out. Really need a deload but the working total and load are going up so we keep at it for another few weeks. Will try again next week, if it's not there we might move the bench into our volume phase of the block before squats and deads.

Morning weight 214.

Mx Deadlift
Sit Up
Swing
Conventional Pull
325x2,415x2,505x1,575x1,625x1,675x1
Conventional Pull w/ Deficit
415x3,415x3,415x3
Snatch Press
Glute Ham
Pendlay

Switched over to conventional for max effort work because my knees and quads are still recovering. Man, better foot pressure, mixed grip, and CAT style mean everything shoots off the floor. Morning weight 213, going to carb up for 48 hours.

Splitting up my dynamic days back into upper and lower to help facilitate recovery.

DX Upper
Carries
Floor Press - top set 135s for 12
Seal Row - top set 90s for 8
Skull - five supersets to fail
Curl
Crunch - two sets to fail

took a page out of dan greens playbook and we're rowing or pulling three times a week. Morning weight 217 with about 4 weeks left of this stage.

Dx Lower
Pistol Squat
Front Squat - Top Set 375 x 5
Stiff Leg Box Pull - Top Set 495 x 3
Reverse Hyper (Lower) 4x20 ss w/
Reverse Hyper (Upper) 4x20

I've got some injuries pilling up so I upped the gpp and dynamic stretching, been kind of tredding water for my accessory work but thats gonna continue for the moment. Weight 219, my entire anterior/posterior chain has made some fuggin progress this block.

Mx Bench
Push & Pull
Crunch & Plank
Bench Press
375x3,465x3,525x1, 315x10, 275x8
Pull Down
Fly
Rear Fly

525 was there and we're now done with singles on bench. Honestly just need to do a better job with my hands and feet and 550 will be there, that's for winter though.

Hybrid Mx/Dx Squat

8x8
Romanian
Pause Squat w/ KB

Speed Squat w/ Chains 225+150x3x7
Speed Squat w/ Box 315x20x1

4x20
Leg Raise
ss w/
Leg Extension

4x20
Leg Curl
ss w/
Sissy Squat

Weight 221, im so sick of eating lmao, we're up to around 400iu of insulin a week and its bout time to take the foot off the weight gain train.

Dx Upper
Reverse Hyper (Upper) 10x10

Floor Press w/ Football Bar - top set 405 x 4
Bent Row w/ Football Bar - top set 275 x 6

(2)(2)x20
Skull
Curl

(2)(2)x20
Plank
Carry

I always play with where I do my GPP and at the end of dynamic days are great now that I split them in half. Supersets are more rare for me but I need to squeeze more work load in for the next several weeks.

Definitely subbed to this! Just read through and you are definitely puttin in the work! Keep it up!

Mx Pull
Movement Specific Prep

Sumo Deadlift 335x1,425x1,515x1,605x1,675x1
Paused 425x2,425x2,425x2,425x1

Strict Press 195x3,245x3,205x2

(2)(2)x12
Glute Ham
Pull Ups

That's what a sumo is suppose to feel like, double overhand with straps flying off the ground. Hip CARs and PAIL/RAIL exposed me to new hip ROM and with that range I can get my hips closer to the bar thus better bracing with my spinal muscles. Just wanted to get a great pull to gauge, I'll try for more for my last two weeks of the block and continue to lay off bench and dead.

I'll be 230 by the end of the week, tbh I'm getting too heavy, not from an aesthetic stand point IDGAF about ppls jadded view but because I'm getting slow with poor core engagement.

The heat and life are keeping my gpp work down unfortunately, as a result my knees/right elbow/left glute are a reck and will continue the trend of doing 3-4 dynamic workouts rather than 3 max efforts. Just get me to the deload already.

DX/MX Hybrid Bench
Movement Prep 4x?

Hammer Press - Top set 560 x 12
Hammer Row - Top Set 270 x 12

(2)(2)x12
Hammer Fly
Hammer Rear Fly

(2)(2)x12
Chin
Dip

DX/MX hybrid squat
Movement Prep 2x?

Stiff Legged Box Pull
245x3,335x3,425x3,475x3,525x2,245x20

(2)(2)x20
Leg Raise
Leg Raise

(2)(2)x20
Leg Curl
Leg Press

1x?
Calf Extension

Usually don't track what my PR is for accessory work but my previous best was 495x2 so I'm happy with 525x2 at a lower bodyweight, really good breathing and bracing for the first time in a while. Back to back feel good workouts and I now feel primed for next week rather than feeling like ass.

Mx Bench

(2)(2)x?
Band Crunch
Band Pull
Band Press

Paused Bench w/ Bands
135+240 Band Tension; 10x3

Speed Bench w/ Bands
135+120 Band Tension; 10x3

(2)(2)x20
Pull Up
Fly
Lateral

Finally went light on the bench, whos proud of me? My body is starting to drag at work and its clear that im starting to slide backwards in regards to output regardless if my top sets are increasing. God I just want to deload then diet down, no rest for the weary, two'ish more weeks. Weight 225.

i'll talk for a second about my diet and loading windows. For my days off work I wake up and go straight to the gym, on these days I do about 6-8,000kcals. For my days I work, I do a twelve, then go straight to the gym after, on those days I eat less than 3,5-4000kcal. I've added around 35lbs in three months, only mild amount of added fat but for sure some added fat, about three days without a load I start seeing shreds and getting pissed and load even harder lol. The more I do this though I do realize this kind of weight gain to be detrimental in a lot of ways, I would have rather not have to use such dramatic methods of weight gain but hey it takes a big guy to conscientiously move heavy weight.

Today was
wake up - muscle milk
pre workout - almond butter, sweet bread, apple butter, (and/or) bag of chips
intra - waxy maize
post - whey, egg whites, banana
rest of the fucking day - like three chicken breasts, several pounds of rice cooked in broth, half gallon ice cream, half gallon orange juice, couple packets of oreos, sweet bread with egg whites

total macros came close to 1000/400/120, in this window I did 40iu of humulinR four times. Its always a rice or pasta based fucking feast that I slowly pick on, I check my blood sugar and if its not at 80 I inhale ice cream. This humulin allows for the body to run of fats and store sugars, normally this much glucose intake would cause sugars to rise and the body to compensate by running of those sugars and storing the more efficient fats.

Tomorrow will be
wake up - muscle milk
meal 1 - steak, rice, greens, carrots, apple
meal 2 - steak, rice, greens, carrots, apple
pre workout - almond butter, sweet bread, apple butter, (and/or) bag of chips
intra - waxy maize
post - whey, egg whites, banana
meal 3 - ham, eggs, oats
pre bed - muscle milk

total macros always above 300/300/80, in this window no insulin but we use 3.3iu of growth either before shift or after shift. working nights makes my schedule different than many of yours but to me thats the best time for the GH.

Literally I salt everything, as much as possible, I cook my rice/pasta in broth and I put as much salt and (lemon) pepper I can stand on everything. My pre and intra protocol alone are about 8g of sodium.

almost every week we increase our total calorie intake by increasing either the working or the resting days, some weeks its both, but I have increased calories every one to two weeks during this entire log. I'm up to four of the insulin days with only three low days. Will be fun to only diet at like 2500-3500kcals for a month or two to get down to a more comfortable weight. We're not training for anything so im just letting my body do what it needs to work optimally, no weight cuts for another year.

Mx Deadlift

(2)(2)x?
Cable Crunch
Side Swing
Front Swing

Conventional Deadlift 415x1,505x1,595x1,685x1,715x1(!!!!!!)
Off 4' Blocks 505x10,415x8

(2)(2)x20
Pull Up
Pull Over

(2)(2)
Back Extension
Glute Extension

I had planned to hit my best deadlift on the sumo but conventional grip told no lies, tbh all that was broke was my hip hinge pattern and the angle of my chest to my elbows. 715 is a PR and especially in the low 220s, deadlifts are feeling better as the weight goes up, 705 did start to make me quake but the bar didnt stall in the sticking points so..... I still have more in the tank. 725 next week for conventional and low 600s for triples on sumo.

Man did those deadlifts fry my fucking obliques, I mean my whole bodies fried too but I had "hurts to cough abs."

Light workout today to compensate

Dx Upper
(2)(2)x?
Push (Arms)
Pull (Arms)
Carry

Incline Close Grip Press w/ Pins - Top set 365 x 8
Seated Cable Pull w/ MAG Grip - Top set 190 x 8

Lateral Raise - Drop set to failure
Reverse Hyper - Drop set to failure

Working on a new program to account for more needed time between deadlifting as well as trying to put more distance between max effort lower body days, cant decide between an 8 / 9 / 10 day microcycle.

Mx/Dx Squat

(2)(2)x?
Reverse Hyper
Split Squat

High Bar Squat w/ Partial & Pause - Top set 405 x 12+
Good Morning w/ Pins- Top Set 315 x 5

(2)(2)x?
Leg Raise (Hanging)
Leg Raise (Seated)

(2)(2)x?
Leg Curl
Sled Drag

Didn't think I was going to be able to squat at all, ended up with a nice day despite injuries, even managed to make myself puke. One week left until deload, weight 224.

Been following this log for a while. Have no idea what half this shit is, but following, anyway! You have some fun sounding refeeds :LOL:

Been following this log for a while. Have no idea what half this shit is, but following, anyway! You have some fun sounding refeeds :LOL:

I always figure this looks like scribble to most viewers, I could write so much about the execution of every movement but that be too much. So I just write them vague and if it peaks someone's interest I elaborate.

I for sure balance my nutrional staples with some extra goodies on my feed days. My roommates are furious how much poptarts and ice cream I eat and stay lean.TBH eating like this gets old though, I don't know how I use to do this all the time, you feel like a pregnant women with that much slin and carbs. Just excited to diet which says it all.

I always figure this looks like scribble to most viewers, I could write so much about the execution of every movement but that be too much. So I just write them vague and if it peaks someone's interest I elaborate.
I'd be a little confused at some of your workout notes had I not asked a while back about how you write certain things. Some things I menatlly fill in. Like when you started adding "?" I assumed that was just close to as many as possible.

I for sure balance my nutrional staples with some extra goodies on my feed days. My roommates are furious how much poptarts and ice cream I eat and stay lean.TBH eating like this gets old though, I don't know how I use to do this all the time, you feel like a pregnant women with that much slin and carbs. Just excited to diet which says it all.
Blasphemy:LOL:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner