YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When you started HGH for the first time, how was body composition change?

DrBeefcake777

Banned
I have read many a thread about the subject and am going to give it a go later this year. Im 5'10" anywhere from 225-230 atm.

I do not ever plan to use slin.

Im not looking to get jacked more than ever with HGH, and I know it isnt something thats gonna build muscle like a solid androgen.

When you used for the first time how was your body composition change? I really wish to achieve a more fine tuned physique and one that looks much healthier.

Anybody have any thoughts on the first time they ran GH in their normal cycle protocol? How did it make you feel? Howd it make you look compared to just using AAS. Just want a few testimonials and opinions on how liked it was and if you were satisfied with what it gave you

I run 2iu day year round , run it up to 4iu now and then.
Since I've started I've noticed that I can get away with eating a little more "junk" and not gain the fat I would
I have better training because I bet better pumps and recover way faster.
I sleep better which again helps with recovery
Ive found that I'm more hungry that normal

I used it for about a year and a half between 4-6iu per day, with periodic breaks of a few weeks here and there...

Honestly I started it when I was running 600mg Test E and the look it gives is amazing, I was able to eat pretty freely, not necessarily junk but just a lot of food and I would have my sweets and I had full blown abs without even trying, veins everywhere and definitely fullness and “pop” that was always there. Best I felt and looked out of anything I ran before (also has to do with other factors of diet and inconsistency in the gym in years prior etc) but it seemed effortless.

Oh and that bullshit you might hear about “GH needs to be run for months to see results.”

Like I said, complete bullshit, within 2 weeks I noticed a difference in physique and muscle fullness and about a month in I was lean as shit with zero effort.

When I lowered my dose to TRT taking about 150mg per week Test, sometimes id do 300mg but then wouldn’t inject for 2 weeks etc, just lazy with my shots, I did lose a couple pounds but kept the GH dose the same, went from 187-188lbs and very lean to about 180lbs and hovered there, still very lean.

One thing that sucks about GH even more so than AAS is that at least if you come off AAS you can keep a certain look for longer, obviously it’ll go away with time. But once you get off the GH it seemed that just as fast as I got the results I lost them. Within 2-3 weeks I lost the “pop” and veins started to blur and within a month my abs were blurred etc... No change in diet or training. This is all my personal experience with it of course..

The GH I used was TP’s Black Tops

GH won't make you "jacked" but it will just make you overall look better and your body will function SLIGHTLY better in regards to working out.....plus the fat loss. The best part about GH to me at least is that it doesn't have any consequences at any halfway reasonable dose compared to most things we use.

I'm saying this with the caveat that I think I'm an ultra responder to GH so don't expect this to be your same experience.

First thing I would say is to use quality GH, don't try to save a few bucks it's not worth it and will make you feel like trash with no results. My first run with GH was using Kefei's and it made me believe that GH was BS entirely, all I got was side effects and nothing else....mind you that I don't even get noticeable sides from good GH at all so that's how bad it was. Gave up on GH and I didn't try it again for another year when a sponsor who is no longer here threw me a few kits to try out because I had made a very large order with them.

Well my second run with some actually decent GH coincided with me permanently having a large frame. A lot of my favorite clothes won't even come close to fitting me anymore i had to give them all away, they just won't go over my arms, chest and shoulders anymore not even close and a lot of my old pants are really tight on my quads when they never used to be. I didn't get that effect from just using AAS alone as I had already been using for a few years before I tried GH, it happened specifically when I added GH. I look back at some of my old pictures and don't even recognize my body, I was just as muscular but my shoulders and arms were so much smaller and narrow than they are now and my chest definitely didn't puff out like it does now.

Again....I truly believe I'm an ultra responder to GH because my friends who were also new to GH didn't get this same result so keep that in mind. But my friends did get the other stuff that goes with it such as better recovery and things of that nature.

You might as well ask, "how will i look on 750mg of test."
COMPLETELY subjective.

I will admit that the older i get, the more noticeable the effects of GH are on me.
When I was 25...meh.
I'm in my 30s now and its a much bigger change.

I used it for about a year and a half between 4-6iu per day, with periodic breaks of a few weeks here and there...

Honestly I started it when I was running 600mg Test E and the look it gives is amazing, I was able to eat pretty freely, not necessarily junk but just a lot of food and I would have my sweets and I had full blown abs without even trying, veins everywhere and definitely fullness and “pop” that was always there. Best I felt and looked out of anything I ran before (also has to do with other factors of diet and inconsistency in the gym in years prior etc) but it seemed effortless.

Oh and that bullshit you might hear about “GH needs to be run for months to see results.”

Like I said, complete bullshit, within 2 weeks I noticed a difference in physique and muscle fullness and about a month in I was lean as shit with zero effort.

When I lowered my dose to TRT taking about 150mg per week Test, sometimes id do 300mg but then wouldn’t inject for 2 weeks etc, just lazy with my shots, I did lose a couple pounds but kept the GH dose the same, went from 187-188lbs and very lean to about 180lbs and hovered there, still very lean.

One thing that sucks about GH even more so than AAS is that at least if you come off AAS you can keep a certain look for longer, obviously it’ll go away with time. But once you get off the GH it seemed that just as fast as I got the results I lost them. Within 2-3 weeks I lost the “pop” and veins started to blur and within a month my abs were blurred etc... No change in diet or training. This is all my personal experience with it of course..

The GH I used was TP’s Black Tops
The more muscle you have, the more dramatic the changes from GH

More tissue to inflate, and higher metabolic rate for lipolysis
did you find gh and/or gear to affect your gas tank on the mat while grappling?

HGH makes me very full all the time and puts on quick weight gain which is primarily intracellular water. I always take a host of other compounds while on HGH for synergy so I can’t really say how much fat loss I got from HGH.

Ive never grappled while on a full cycle only TRT, and there weren’t any painful pumps which cause muscles to get weaker from GH, for me personally of course..

I would imagine grappling while on full blown gear you’d get painful pumps making you less efficient, especially if you’re a beginner (like I am).. I’m sure if you’re a higher rank with years experience you can take some gear and avoid those pumps etc because of how efficient you become at a higher level..

It's more to do with bodyweight for me than specific things

In the 190s, I'm okay, 200+, it's not looking so good 3 rounds down. GH contributes to more bodyweight, so it does screw you in that regard.

Grappling cardio like you know takes a decent amount of conditioning, and we all have a bodyweight where we're better fighters/grapplers, but not bodybuilders. Big Dave Smith sits around 260, and is a blackbelt, so there's that for being big and really good.

I first did it about 10 years ago.

M/W/F 10iu post-workout; no insulin. 6 weeks.
I have never run GH for more than 8 weeks that I can recall, and only once or twice a year, if that. I do use it in prep.
Why so short? I got what I wanted, it's expensive, and I don't like frequent injections.

I got a fuller, rounder look. The 3D look as many describe it.
I also lost a lot of bodyfat. This shift in BF was for me, permanent. I have ever since them been leaner and have an easier time staying lean - I have no idea why, but I'm not complaining.

For me GH and Deca gives me as much of a 3D bubbly look as any white guy can hope for :p

Shit....I couldn’t imagine wrestling in college on any gear I don’t care how much stronger it made me and good god would cutting weight be a disaster. But shit I was also 18 years old comparing that to how i feel at 36 so....

HGH makes me very full all the time and puts on quick weight gain which is primarily intracellular water. I always take a host of other compounds while on HGH for synergy so I can’t really say how much fat loss I got from HGH.
There's some research Derek on more platesmore dates referenced that it's like 1.35 ius is the dose for maxium liposis, so from a fatloss only perceptive 1.5 ius twice daily is optimal for fatloss.

T3 at a good dose let's say 50 MGS, is said to increase metabolism by 10 to 12 percent

Wondering what percent gh at 1.5 ius twice daily would raise metabolism in general

It's all good

i dont remember if i have started gh on its own before or just switched to it aftter being on peptides for a while. when i start ghrp/cjc within weeks i notice a substantial difference. i feel like gh took a lil longer to see but really the stops n starts get foggy.

once starting -3 weeks you will see rounder, fuller, leaner. you will probably notice you are more hungry before then. you might eat more then realize hey.. i should be fluffier and im actually leaner! lol

seems kinda par for the course
good luck

Shit....I couldn’t imagine wrestling in college on any gear I don’t care how much stronger it made me and good god would cutting weight be a disaster. But shit I was also 18 years old comparing that to how i feel at 36 so....

Amateur wrestling is by far one of the toughest sports on a collegiate level

Those guys are pure nails once they transition to MMA

i dont remember if i have started gh on its own before or just switched to it aftter being on peptides for a while. when i start ghrp/cjc within weeks i notice a substantial difference. i feel like gh took a lil longer to see but really the stops n starts get foggy.

once starting -3 weeks you will see rounder, fuller, leaner. you will probably notice you are more hungry before then. you might eat more then realize hey.. i should be fluffier and im actually leaner! lol

seems kinda par for the course
good luck

Not to go in a different direction of the topic of the thread, but I'm just curious, did you notice a significant difference between the peptides and when you switched to gh?

Amateur wrestling is by far one of the toughest sports on a collegiate level

Those guys are pure nails once they transition to MMA

I only gave it a year, I loved the sport with my entire soul and body but that's exactly what it takes.....your entire soul and body while really there is no future in it whatsoever, it's not like I was going to the olympics and even then what after that? Broke my heart to give it up but it had to be done for my future even as a dumb teenager I could see that, other things were involved as well.....long story.

100%. I played D1 college football and that shit is a grind. Hard weight, hard conditioning....but that's NOTHING compared to the college wrestlers. They were hardcore and their conditioning was the hardest shit I've ever seen in my life. They live and breathe that shit.

I only gave it a year, I loved the sport with my entire soul and body but that's exactly what it takes.....your entire soul and body while really there is no future in it whatsoever, it's not like I was going to the olympics and even then what after that? Broke my heart to give it up but it had to be done for my future even as a dumb teenager I could see that, other things were involved as well.....long story.

I have always wanted to try GH to see what it would do for my body but always have been scared of the possibility of it speeding up cancer growth

IMO you’re doing more damage to your body with AAS use u are running a small dose of GH.

Anecdotally, I haven’t seen or heard any evidence of cancer growth with BBers or gym-bros. Even the old dudes (when gh first hit) aren’t dying from cancer. They are dying from strokes and kidney failure and shit like that....AAS caused problems.

I have always wanted to try GH to see what it would do for my body but always have been scared of the possibility of it speeding up cancer growth

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws