over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh or GHRP2

bodyenergy

Registered
Hello guys
Considering that the money are the big issue here but I want to take all from my cycle with testo and I want to add some Hgh or some Hgh releasing peps.
What would be the best to have a pulse of 4 UI Hgh day?
I used ipamorelin with good result but never used Hgh.
Also ghrp2 gave me good results so I need to choose between good peps like ghrp2 or ipamorelin to have max output of self Hgh or use generic Hgh.
Please enlighten me 😀

HGH without a doubt and quite frankly the cost has become fairly comparable especially considering the difference in results.

Nothing wrong with peptides but in my opinion they are best used along side actual GH and if it’s one or the other there is no debate.

Mm i am not agree because if you think with 100 UI hgh you can stay on for 5 weeks at 4ui and you spend around 250€ instead of you buy 250€ peps i calculated 3 times day it last for 12 weeks
With saturation dose

Where did you get 250 from, it’s about half that. Plus the peps won’t do half as much.

But hey you asked, if you disagree then get on some peptides what are you waiting for...

Where did you get 250 from, it’s about half that. Plus the peps won’t do half as much.

But hey you asked, if you disagree then get on some peptides what are you waiting for...
Yes it is just a discussion.
250€ is a common generic hgh and if( at least here in my country) you get real one this is the price.
For peps I can get such peps to this price in my country or around here.
But the question anyway is comparing results from hgh to peps nothing else.
At the moment I am using ipamorelin 2x day saturation dose and I feel it more full, lot of veins.
The only thing I don’t feel is the nice sleepy mode.. but it is my chronic cortisol release due to stress full life..

Yes it is just a discussion.
250€ is a common generic hgh and if( at least here in my country) you get real one this is the price.
For peps I can get such peps to this price in my country or around here.
But the question anyway is comparing results from hgh to peps nothing else.
At the moment I am using ipamorelin 2x day saturation dose and I feel it more full, lot of veins.
The only thing I don’t feel is the nice sleepy mode.. but it is my chronic cortisol release due to stress full life..

Well you said money was the big issue so I spoke to that. If you're talking about results then again you're not going to get nearly the results from peptides as you would from actual exo GH.

It sounds like you really like peptides and you're looking for someone to convince you to use GH instead. If it works for you and you have it in your head that you prefer peptides then there really isn't anything left to discuss, use what works for you and what you're comfortable with.....

Well you said money was the big issue so I spoke to that. If you're talking about results then again you're not going to get nearly the results from peptides as you would from actual exo GH.

It sounds like you really like peptides and you're looking for someone to convince you to use GH instead. If it works for you and you have it in your head that you prefer peptides then there really isn't anything left to discuss, use what works for you and what you're comfortable with.....
Yeah I think you have got the point! 😁

To me the GHRPs stop working after a month or so. They are less side effects if you are prone to the GH side effects but they do give some anti-aging effects. You have to rotate them in and out or they stop working. DEpends on goals and genetics really.

Ok buddy I have ordered HGH and also some GHRP
What I want now to start is with 4ui post workout
And ipamorelin just before bed
Has sense this approach?

Ok buddy I have ordered HGH and also some GHRP
What I want now to start is with 4ui post workout
And ipamorelin just before bed
Has sense this approach?

I was after fat loss so I did 4iu GH in the morning and Ipam before bed with great discernible results. Your method should be fine assuming you don’t workout too close to bed just to keep it spaced out a bit, not even sure if it makes a difference like that but just in case. So much of it is individual trial and error crapshoot....

personally I like peptides over GH. 5-10 iu cjc dac with ghrp-2 3-6 times per day. Never been so ripped in my life when I did that. I have done 8 iu gh day for 5 months as well with far less results.

personally I like peptides over GH. 5-10 iu cjc dac with ghrp-2 3-6 times per day. Never been so ripped in my life when I did that. I have done 8 iu gh day for 5 months as well with far less results.
I go back and forth. GH for a few months. Take a little break and then CJC DAC + GHRP2. I like the peptides because ther isn't really the side effects you get with GH. Right now I have hand numbness in the mornings with it and some loss of grip. I do like the leaning effect and the fullness though. The peptides don't really give the IGF-1 results like GH even when I've tested them by mass spec and verified their identities. Still they work and I have pictures 5 years apart where I looked younger in the later photos.. so much so it pissed off my wife.

Same here. Low dose Hexa and high dose Ipa also do wonders to me physique. I experience the same side effects that I get from 3-4IU good gh, including numb/sleepy hands in the morning if taking too much, gaining 1-2kg of water within the first few days/week of using it while my visual appearance/form in the mirror gets better and better over the weeks when at the same time eating more and getting heavier. Love it. Good thing i notice is that from 3-4IU GH my morning blood glucose keeps rising, with peptides it doesnt and almost slightly improves the longer I use it.

That’s expensive

That’s expensive
I don’t think it’s so bad. $200 bux/month for the effects it does to my body and eating habits is well worth it. Not to mention it makes food so freakin enjoyable to eat 😝😝. I even salivate over the thought of eating a salad and plain veggies after a ghrp-2 dose lol. It may sound stupid but I have extreme issues when it comes to eating so this is a great effect for me.

I like the pulsation of peptides vs the constant elevated values of hGH.

HGH hands down, nothing can do what gh does . MK677 , CJC1295 and GHRP6 are great to increase your natural production but never compare with real HGH .

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws