YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Health issues since March.. Ideas for healing kidneys?

maximus88

Newbies
Please don't delete. Not soliciting official medical advice or anything. I don't have anybody else to talk to or ask and if there's a solution I trust the knowledge base of this forum.

My past AAS use isn't the issue. Did big blasts and long cruises many years back. Then just TRT for the past 5-6 years. Stopped TRT when this started (just seemed prudent at the time, given the details)

Back in March my symptoms started. Severe chills and sweats. Sore throat. Constant headache. Nausea. Joint pains. Passed out once. Not much of a cough at all.. SEVERE pulsing kidney pain.

Wasn't tested to confirm. There are no treatments so there was no point.

Things gradually got better. Kidney pain lasted the longest of my symptoms but it slowly got better.

This summer I started running and doing light workouts. Have been able to improve very slowly with running and pullups, pushups, lunges etc.

The past couple weeks I started getting heart palpitations and a mild gripping heart pain when they occur.. This has happened to me very rarely since childhood so I wasn't too concerned. I've been diagnosed with a benign murmur way back. But it has never been this frequent (multiple times a day now)

My kidneys are starting to hurt again..

I'd rather die than regularly be on dialysis. Not joking.. I don't want an infection diagnosis on my record. I've been trying to enlist in the military and I'm supposed to have an entrance physical soon. I'm starting to wonder if I should scrap the idea.

I've accepted that the long game is.. We're all going to catch this. Over and over. Decreased lifespans. Wars. Economic collapse. Civil wars. Dark times. I'm going to make each day really count and live to the fullest until I can't anymore.

Started back on TRT today. 20mg test per day. Mental fog is already gone and energy is coming back. I've lost a LOT of muscle this year (40+ lbs) from little appetite, no lifting, and no TRT. I read about a kidney condition caused by rapid muscle loss so I think I need to normalize that and try to gain a little or maintain.

But I need to heal my kidneys and get the heart palpitations to settle down. I've read that there is no progress to be made after any stage of kidney failure. But I have to try.

I've been taking:

Multivitamin
Vit C occasionally
D3
Fish Oil
Quercetin
Zinc

Anybody have any ideas? Otherwise it's hookers and blow until I pop.

You need to see a doctor and get blood work. Creatiine levels, bp, bun, urinalysis, see if protein is in your urine . You have no idea how well your kids are doing based on what I read. Getting bp under control. losing weight, eating less protein, proper hydration, cardio, astralogus all can help. I'd suggest seeking mental health help too. Not being a jerk just speculating something is going on based on your post. Good luck I strongly reccomend bloodwork.

You need to see a doctor and get blood work. Creatiine levels, bp, bun, urinalysis, see if protein is in your urine . You have no idea how well your kids are doing based on what I read. Getting bp under control. losing weight, eating less protein, proper hydration, cardio, astralogus all can help. I'd suggest seeking mental health help too. Not being a jerk just speculating something is going on based on your post. Good luck I strongly reccomend bloodwork.

Bp is good. Lost too much weight. Eating less than 100g protein per day. Doing cardio.. Will look into astralogus

I will consider bloodwork but it won't change anything.

Also my mental health is fine, or at least normal lol. Things are cyclical through history and we're in a bad spot. I'm not sugar coating it and some of what I say is in humor

Thanks

Please don't delete. Not soliciting official medical advice or anything. I don't have anybody else to talk to or ask and if there's a solution I trust the knowledge base of this forum.

My past AAS use isn't the issue. Did big blasts and long cruises many years back. Then just TRT for the past 5-6 years. Stopped TRT when this started (just seemed prudent at the time, given the details)

Back in March my symptoms started. Severe chills and sweats. Sore throat. Constant headache. Nausea. Joint pains. Passed out once. Not much of a cough at all.. SEVERE pulsing kidney pain.

Wasn't tested to confirm. There are no treatments so there was no point.

Things gradually got better. Kidney pain lasted the longest of my symptoms but it slowly got better.

This summer I started running and doing light workouts. Have been able to improve very slowly with running and pullups, pushups, lunges etc.

The past couple weeks I started getting heart palpitations and a mild gripping heart pain when they occur.. This has happened to me very rarely since childhood so I wasn't too concerned. I've been diagnosed with a benign murmur way back. But it has never been this frequent (multiple times a day now)

My kidneys are starting to hurt again..

I'd rather die than regularly be on dialysis. Not joking.. I don't want an infection diagnosis on my record. I've been trying to enlist in the military and I'm supposed to have an entrance physical soon. I'm starting to wonder if I should scrap the idea.

I've accepted that the long game is.. We're all going to catch this. Over and over. Decreased lifespans. Wars. Economic collapse. Civil wars. Dark times. I'm going to make each day really count and live to the fullest until I can't anymore.

Started back on TRT today. 20mg test per day. Mental fog is already gone and energy is coming back. I've lost a LOT of muscle this year (40+ lbs) from little appetite, no lifting, and no TRT. I read about a kidney condition caused by rapid muscle loss so I think I need to normalize that and try to gain a little or maintain.

But I need to heal my kidneys and get the heart palpitations to settle down. I've read that there is no progress to be made after any stage of kidney failure. But I have to try.

I've been taking:

Multivitamin
Vit C occasionally
D3
Fish Oil
Quercetin
Zinc

Anybody have any ideas? Otherwise it's hookers and blow until I pop.
See a medical professional. If that's not an option, bloodwork. You trying to self-diagnose from a subjective evaluation of symptoms alone. More data is required.

See a medical professional. If that's not an option, bloodwork. You trying to self-diagnose from a subjective evaluation of symptoms alone. More data is required.

The symptoms were gone for months. Just started again the past few days. If it's still happening this weekend I'll go in for blood work.

Not looking for a diagnosis. Unless there's some medications for kidneys I'm not aware of, I don't see much point. I've made all the standard dietary/lifestyle adjustments

Looking for ideas that may help. Like astragalus that was mentioned earlier.

Bp is good. Lost too much weight. Eating less than 100g protein per day. Doing cardio.. Will look into astralogus

I will consider bloodwork but it won't change anything.

Also my mental health is fine, or at least normal lol. Things are cyclical through history and we're in a bad spot. I'm not sugar coating it and some of what I say is in humor

Thanks

I agree 100 percent the world is regressing each year, but unless you live in a major city, at our age, we are not doomed, the future generations yes.

But even if doing everything for your kidneys, blood work can give you peace of mind. "not knowing" if they are actually damaged can cause you alot of stress which is bad for your health. If you have physique goals and you find your creatinine is in range and your not pissing protein, you can resume eating normal protein, use AAS, etc.

I agree 100 percent the world is regressing each year, but unless you live in a major city, at our age, we are not doomed, the future generations yes.

But even if doing everything for your kidneys, blood work can give you peace of mind. "not knowing" if they are actually damaged can cause you alot of stress which is bad for your health. If you have physique goals and you find your creatinine is in range and your not pissing protein, you can resume eating normal protein, use AAS, etc.

Good point. Even if a diagnosis doesn't mean anything to me (I don't see how it can be anything but inconclusive) I should at least get an idea on the extent of the damage

The medical system is the worst, designed to keep you alive long enough to get all your money out of you with a horrible quality of life until you ultimately go prematurely so I can understand your desire to take matters into your own hands. The diagnostic tools of the medical system can be of help though if you know how to interpret them and then treat primarily naturally yourself. I can say I like a natural and pure supplement from Dr. Chritophers "kidney formula" and beyond that some good trial/error of various chelated minerals along with digestion protocols to be able to digest them best would be a good direction to look in. Electrolytes are big when it comes to spasms and heart palpitations and often there are digestion issues along with kidney issues that play into it. Just be careful, do your homework, and move slow as you can exacerbate things too if you get it wrong. Good luck to you.

If your heart isn’t pumping blood properly then it will cause stress on your organs and CNS. Lots of athletes that live with holes in their heart and don’t find out till their 30’s or 40’s. If you have cardiac pain I don’t believe I would trust the internet of helping you.

Wait...you're self-diagnosing that you have kidney problems? No labs or doctor visits or nothing?

Go to the doctor and know for sure. Hell, you could have a kidney stone needing to pass.

Nobody should give you advice on what to take until you go and get officially seen by a physician.

See a doctor and put off going into the military until you know what the status of your health is. Even if you managed to pass their test, if there is something wrong with your health it will show up later on and then it will be worse because you'll actually be in the military. If something is wrong you may be able to correct it and then go into the military once you are healthy.

You really have no idea what is wrong. Id start out by seeing a good GP and get some tests done and referrals if they think you need them. Dont go over the 20 mg/day testosterone that youre taking now.

You have NO IDEA what is actually going on, you are blindly guessing, there are literally hundreds of things it could be, some common, some rare. You cannot self diagnose like that and you are absolutely wrong about, "There are no treatments so there was no point." There absolutely are treatments for everything, knowledge is power, find out, see a doctor, this is 2020 not 1820, there is a lot that can be done you may not know about.

You have NO IDEA what is actually going on, you are blindly guessing, there are literally hundreds of things it could be, some common, some rare. You cannot self diagnose like that and you are absolutely wrong about, "There are no treatments so there was no point." There absolutely are treatments for everything, knowledge is power, find out, see a doctor, this is 2020 not 1820, there is a lot that can be done you may not know about.

I totally understand what you guys are saying. The difference is I'm talking about covid. There is no treatment for it.

Today I have a cough, headache, chills, runny nose, joint pain.

So it looks like round 2 for this year. Or perhaps the speculation is correct that it remains dormant after "recovery."

I go to a university and being a college town, our county's cases doubled in the last 2 weeks.

I'm pissed because I'm hyper-vigilant about using masks/respirators, sanitizing, showering and changing clothes after going anywhere etc. Have been since March.

It doesn't matter.

I totally understand what you guys are saying. The difference is I'm talking about covid. There is no treatment for it.

So it looks like round 2 for this year. Or perhaps the speculation is correct that it remains dormant after "recovery."

I go to a university and being a college town, our county's cases doubled in the last 2 weeks.

I'm pissed because I'm hyper-vigilant about using masks/respirators, sanitizing, showering and changing clothes after going anywhere etc. Have been since March.

It doesn't matter.
Have you been hyper vigilant about taking Zinc and Quercetin? Vitamin D + C? Vitamin A? Curcumin? NAC? Looked into sourcing hcq? Staying healthy and fit through diet and exercise? Or have you just been wearing a stupid mask?

Have you been hyper vigilant about taking Zinc and Quercetin? Vitamin D + C? Vitamin A? Curcumin? NAC? Looked into sourcing hcq? Staying healthy and fit through diet and exercise? Or have you just been wearing a stupid mask?

All of the above except NAC and only Vitamin A has been through my multis

I even wear eye goggles 90% of the time I have to go somewhere and don't bring my groceries inside for 5+ days or I wipe the packages with isopropyl. Shit I even leave my shoes outside. I've been taking this very seriously since "what virus" in February.

I'm going to look into finding hcq but the results are very mixed (even objectively, with zinc, etc). And with the heart palpitations I'm lukewarm about the idea. Have been taking Quercetin and zinc (with the others) since end of March

Cloth masks are dumb. I use N95 or P100. It's not that masks are dumb, it's that the virus is contagious enough that it doesn't matter. CBRN suit and professional donning/doffing procedures are the only way.

It's only a matter of time til everybody gets it. Repeatedly, apparently. So fuck it.

It doesn't matter.

Your post makes no sense and is a waste of fucking time. One blood or other blood donations do free covid anti body test if you think you might of had it. Quit making shit up and go to the fucking doctor!!!!

Your post makes no sense and is a waste of fucking time. One blood or other blood donations do free covid anti body test if you think you might of had it. Quit making shit up and go to the fucking doctor!!!!

Making shit up? Makes no sense?.. My sweet summer child

I'm going to be nice. Because I think you're trying to help despite being obnoxious.

Tell me what good confirming that I have it does when there is no treatment?

Tell me the one and only reason for testing people during a pandemic of a novel virus for which the disease it causes has no treatment.. There is only one correct answer. Hint: It's pointless now

It doesn't matter.
oh wow. So this is the 2nd time youve been sick with it? When were you sick the first time and did you test for it? Maybe you should test for it now so that if you test positive you can warn everyone you know that you were close to so they can quarantine for 14 days.

Making shit up? Makes no sense?.. My sweet summer child

I'm going to be nice. Because I think you're trying to help despite being obnoxious.

Tell me what good confirming that I have it does when there is no treatment?

Tell me the one and only reason for testing people during a pandemic of a novel virus for which the disease it causes has no treatment.. There is only one correct answer. Hint: It's pointless now
It would help for you to know if you have it so that you can have those that are close to you quarantine so that they dont spread it more. You could jsut assume you have it and then tell everyone that the chances are good you have it. You could have another flu, but with the heart palps is sure sounds like covid-19.

So you had it back in the Spring too you think, and they symptoms were the same? One thing that is promising about these vaccines they are testing, one vaccine produced 3 to 4X the number of antibodies present in the plasma of people that had been sick with it.

oh wow. So this is the 2nd time youve been sick with it? When were you sick the first time and did you test for it? Maybe you should test for it now so that if you test positive you can warn everyone you know that you were close to so they can quarantine for 14 days.

I can't say 100% that it is what I have and have had back in March because I haven't been tested. Being tested (as far as the patient is concerned) is extremely pointless (barring other likely health issues) and the tests alone have many issues with false positives and negatives. Even the antibody tests are hit/miss, albeit less so and for different reasons.

Edit: Yes I would get tested so others could know.. If I had gone places besides the one place I went. Which is where I got sick from.

But it looks like a duck, quacks, waddles, has webbed feet and feathers, and floats down the river.

My classes are online and the only place I have been indoors in 2 weeks is the school bookstore. That place is totally covered in the virus and there'd be no way to tell who was there at the time. That would be where I got it from as well.

I'm honestly kinda pissed to be going through this as I take more precautions than anybody else I know. I'm a biochem major and have been studying the virus (research, not lab) since late January.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws