over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Woke up with Edema ankles... Need some input

A point I did forget to mention is peripheral edema is a common side effect of dihydropyridine CCB's such as Amlodipine, Nifedipine, Nicardipine, etc.

I'll shut up now. Sorry.

It does pitt a little. I didnt think it was but when I ran my finger over it I realized it had an indention in it for a few more seconds.

Im also not on any of those medications.

Bloating can sometimes be a sign that your heart is overloaded and can't pump all the water out of your system. That's why heart patients get swollen ankles and have to take diuretics. If you are having trouble sleeping, that could also be a sign of heart issues as fluid builds up not only under the skin but in the lungs as well, especially when laying on the bed to sleep.

Slightly swollen already. And the morning as worse. See sometimes I fall asleep sitting up at my computer for a few hours which def made it worse

How's the swelling been the last couple days?

You should just get checked out by a doctor and get a script for a pair of compression socks while there.

You should just get checked out by a doctor and get a script for a pair of compression socks while there.

So I went to a Care Now clinic yesterday and of course on the way my GFs Ford breaks down and we had to wait on AAA.. Luckily the day got better from there as far as I can tell at this point.

They take lung and heart Xrays and have some concern so I go to the ER. They sent a disk with me and the ER said "thanks but this disc is useless we will do our own scans"... fair enough.

I did not have any protein in my urine which is great regarding my kidneys. I mentioned I was on TRT without saying I was full blown on a cycle just to see if that was a concern, and it was not.

They did see some form of build up in my lungs. They said it almost looked like a precursor to pneumonia, but the tests didnt show anything of the sort.

I was given a Z-pack (azithromycin) and a diuretic hydrochlorothiazide and today my foot swelling has gone down about 90%. Thats both good and bad however bc we didnt exactly find a cause.

Tomorrow Im going to schedule an appointment with a cardiologist and get a full scan, and Im dropping back down to my TRT dose starting now (200mg week) That extra bottle of Tren will be there if I or someone else needs it so Im not worried about dropping it and the winstrol. Hell I get good growth off 200mg Test as long as Im eating anyways.

What was also strange is my gym scale had me down to 219 and idk if it was the foot swelling and/or the gym scale being off but the doctors office had my weight at 244 lbs. Thats extensively heavier than Ive ever been. I wonder if I was closer to 230-235 and then shot up 10 lbs of water but that sounds like a lot of water for just 2 giant feet to hold.

I do feel better today. Im at home until I work Thursday, which absolutely fuckin sucks bc Im a bartender and I love going to work and having a purpose to my day. However Id love to stay alive so I am ok with being off, I just do enjoy the hard grind of a hard bartending shift and the relief of going home and relaxing.

Im contemplating going to lift later tonight light weight and high reps and doing some low impact cardio.

I am ecstatic it isnt my kidneys but my dad died at 63 last year of an aortic embolism, which can be hereditary I was told by my mother, not by a doctor.

The main factor when theyre asking me about what my pain is that I had a very painful bout of testicular cancer at 17 in which my left ball swelled to the size of almost a baseball and I was fucking and everything during this. COnstantly felt like I got hit in the testicles but much worse, and since then I feel I undervalue my pain. On a scale of 1-10 I told him a 0-1, but I feel many would have stated much higher.

Out of curiosity I emailed my newest go-to source (shout out again to VRS-1) and asked what carrier oil he used, but Ive never had any allergies to any carrier oils before I doubt it is that but I just asked for piece of mind. I was 5 weeks into Test E 500 Tren E 400 and 50mg winstrol the past 2-3 weeks and havent eaten enough bc working long hours and havent trained as much as I should have bc my work schedule is so busy now with people going out to eat again, and Im still trap city and strong as Ive ever been.

This was my last cycle and round of TRT before I came off and did the super HCG-HMG-Clomid (or whatever it was ) protocols I found to get people able to conceive, so I, gonna get this handled while on TRT and if the cardiologist says my BP is still high I will still stop TRT completely immediately. Ive got a baby to make next year and my GFs family has been great to me.

We are all gonna stay safe boys. We take care of each other and I appreciate any advice and also any who have read any of this thread. At this point most of us are over 30 and become the men we are going to be. In my 20s I wasnt a man yet. We are all men with families here or aspiring to one day and I appreciate the support.

Any thoughts on the diuretic or BP med they put me on? Its 1 tab a day for 30 days.

God Bless. I need to be here still when this country gets back to loving each other and not rioting and looting and raise a family in that environment.

-Evan

Compression socks are script only?

Compression socks are script only?

Glad to hear your getting things resolved.

My friend's wife is a nurse and remember she mentioned a doctors referral if you want them fitted and covered by medical. You can buy them on Amazon ect but have to figure out the size yourself.

Glad to hear your getting things resolved.

My friend's wife is a nurse and remember she mentioned a doctors referral if you want them fitted and covered by medical. You can buy them on Amazon ect but have to figure out the size yourself.

Ahhh thanks brother. Im sure the cardiologist could refer me, but I switched jobs and came back to my old job so lost my insurance so this is hitting the credit card pretty hard at the moment. Im trying to make my cardiologist appointment for 2-3 weeks from now instead of a week so I can rack in some bartender tips to pay it outright.

Im gonna look on Amazon right now.

Am on my feet over 12 hours a day and add that some days I don’t get a chance too drink any water all day . It goes away the next morning

Pretty likely you're fine, kidney function has a pattern of decline on bloods for people. Like Swifto's rec, I would do bloods just to be safe (it's cheap, and fast)

The reason it's smarter to remove hard androgens and go to TRT while you figure this out is most of this stuff (tren, orals, high protein) is working against your renal system. In the off chance there is an issue, you'd want to 180 sooner not later

Tren will cause neurotoxicity regardless of your activity level, it's the nature of the drug
Hypertension-induced kidney damage, as well as drug-induced kidney damage or disease may more often than not induce tubular damage (sometimes to a large degree) or ATN, well before inducing glomerular damage.

That's why IMO one may have reasonably good/normal eGFR/Cystatin C levels, YET have suffered somewhat significant renal tubular damage,

and it won't be noticed, because standardized blood tests for kidney function are there to measure glomerular function, and thus won't spot possible tubular damage,

as one can have tubular damage with relatively intact glomerular function.

Hypertension-induced kidney damage, as well as drug-induced kidney damage or disease may more often than not induce tubular damage (sometimes to a large degree) or ATN, well before inducing glomerular damage.

That's why IMO one may have reasonably good/normal eGFR/Cystatin C levels, YET have suffered somewhat significant renal tubular damage,

and it won't be noticed, because standardized blood tests for kidney function are there to measure glomerular function, and thus won't spot possible tubular damage,

I wasn't aware of direct tubular damage before glomeruli damage, thanks for sharing

Makes sense in cases where you see high protein excretion in urine starting to take place before bloodwork starts to go south

Check bloods, primarily kidney function and get BP checked ASAP.

I'd drop the Tren and Winstrol and lower Test to 100mg/wk until you know what the cause is.
Agreeed though if BP is good tren and winny don’t cause edema, test does but if you’re not a legit hard core dude I don’t see the need for tren at all. If you feel ok and you stand all night this is likely it. If I wind up on my feet for 8 hours straight I get a good sock line unless I’m prepping. Now swollen hands are bad for sure but if you’re not cardioing youre fucking up natty of gassed up so health trumps juice everytime also you didn’t mention your alcohol intake which should be 0 imo. If you’re drinking alcohol at all that will do it off this cycle on it 1,000% and it’s stupid to drink on gear. I’m sure someone will disagree but it’s stupid to drink on gear.

Agreeed though if BP is good tren and winny don’t cause edema, test does but if you’re not a legit hard core dude I don’t see the need for tren at all. If you feel ok and you stand all night this is likely it. If I wind up on my feet for 8 hours straight I get a good sock line unless I’m prepping. Now swollen hands are bad for sure but if you’re not cardioing youre fucking up natty of gassed up so health trumps juice everytime also you didn’t mention your alcohol intake which should be 0 imo. If you’re drinking alcohol at all that will do it off this cycle on it 1,000% and it’s stupid to drink on gear. I’m sure someone will disagree but it’s stupid to drink on gear.
Also we must distinguish between AAS-induced peripheral edema (non-pitting) and other causes for non-pitting edema (higher estrogen status,etc,...), and PITTING edema, which almost always indicate some form of kidney or heart damage (mostly in lower legs and fee); pitting edema will leave a mark or identation for a few seconds when pressed; if that happens to anyone they must go get their bloods drawn ASAP for kidney function IMO.

What would be the methods to detect tubular damage?

What would be the methods to detect tubular damage?
Urinary KIM-1 protein cocnentration test, among others.

Those tests are nowhere near being mainstream yet AFAIK, still have been used and efficacy has been demonstrated in studies for detecting tubular damage @Type-IIx

Also we must distinguish between AAS-induced peripheral edema (non-pitting) and other causes for non-pitting edema (higher estrogen status,etc,...), and PITTING edema, which almost always indicate some form of kidney or heart damage (mostly in lower legs and fee); pitting edema will leave a mark or identation for a few seconds when pressed; if that happens to anyone they must go get their bloods drawn ASAP for kidney function IMO.
Better said thank you

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner