over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sups that help with adrenal Fatigue and cortisol levels

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Obviously rest and not over training are the biggest factors but for someone who's work schedule has them doing 12hr physical labor a day then an hour and a half commute to and from work only allowing 5-6 hrs sleep a day is there anything we can take to help combat the adrenal stress and cortisol levels.

Humanofort

Avoid/quit stim use and try to catch up on the sleep might be the best answer. There is a small subset of doctors that think a very low dose of hydrocortisone will give you adreanals a chance to recover, I know a good one who swears by it, but this treatment (like adrenal fatigue itself) is considered bogus by most doctors.

I suffered major adrenal burn out back in 2009. I friend of mine who does Nutrition here in SoCal for clark's nutrition had me take Siberian Ginseng (elethro) 3 caps in the morning, Schziandra Adrenal (recovery) 3 tabs before bed and a good Omega fatty acids daily. I helped out a ton with the low energy, lethargic and mental funk I was in. Funny I just read one of his old emails and saw your post.

Adaptogenic herbs like ashwaghanda or rhodiola rosea (probably spelled both of those wrong) could help but if you’re really burying yourself I doubt they’ll be a cure.

I seem to remember reading somewhere that berberine was good for adrenals too.

Another adaptogen I love, Boswellia Serrata. Stronger than ibuprofen without the danger of NSAIDS, benefits include obviously less cortisol, less inflammation and i believe had a positive affect on atherosclerosis, and the big reason i take it, it took my pain from the bad shoulder with torn rotator from a 7 to like a 2 which helped sleep a ton with less shoulder and back pain...awesome supplement.

Another adaptogen I love, Boswellia Serrata. Stronger than ibuprofen without the danger of NSAIDS, benefits include obviously less cortisol, less inflammation and i believe had a positive affect on atherosclerosis, and the big reason i take it, it took my pain from the bad shoulder with torn rotator from a 7 to like a 2 which helped sleep a ton with less shoulder and back pain...awesome supplement.
Is there a particular brand you like

It's funny when the mods want to make rules up as they go 🤔

Adrenal Fatigue is a stupid notion.
That said, Ketoconazole shampoo is the most effective means to reduce corticoids, pertaining to the means which are easily available. It actually blocks the enzyme used for synthesizing cortisol and is very effective at it. It is probably more effective at reducing cortisol than blocking androgens. No joke, liberal use of the shampoo can leave you with the noticable symptoms of having cortisol levels that are too low.
After I had issues with low corticoid levels, I discovered how much that I love corticoids. They make you feel good, glycogenesis aside.

Ashwaghanda and rhodiola rosea. Ashwagandha was a huge help for me rhodiola during the day when I needed energy instead of caffeine. Get rid of or seriously limit stimulants, and try to keep sugar away. By taking caffeine your making it worse. Maybe if you do drink coffee/caffeine/stimulants you can take some days off to get off of it and sleep and get your own bodies energy sources going. Also eat a healthy diet of protein, carbs, fats vegetables daily. Don’t overeat, or undereat. Try to keep insulin as stable as possible. Sleep when you can and your body wants to. Keep stress to a minimum. Think of getting all the stress that can get on your body, and mind away, when possible. At the very minimum get ashwagandha. I would also look for ways to do your job with less overall effort and strain, if at all possible. And on your drive to work and home keep stress down which road stress is VERY easy to get on you. Lol

Also look into Pantothenic Acid which is vitamin B5. It’s good for your adrenals and helps a lot in this situation. I can say for me I took it and it helped along with ashwagandha and rhodiola. I didn’t take rhodiola regularly or all that much.

Ashwagandha is a superstar. KSM-66 for daytime & performance..Sensoril for nighttime and relaxation IMO.

Gunsmith, you are going to have to pay attention to your health and rest as well to really re-set. As far as phosphatidylserine, you need 600-800mg I believe. Jarrow has a product and MPA has Cortisolve.

Pregnenolone can help in some cases where your cortisol levels are too low.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131