over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anavar lower estradiol?

Zarati

Registered
Taking a very reputable anavar from here, experiencing low estradiol effects, dry joints etc

DHT is anti-estrogenic.

DHT is anti-estrogenic.
Do you think Proviron would be effective against Dianabol's estrogenic side effects, namely gyno?

Do you think Proviron would be effective against Dianabol's estrogenic side effects, namely gyno?

Oldschool guys i know never used ais only 10mg nolva 2-3 x week and proviron ed 25-50 mg and they were fine

So imo yes , maybe small nolva needed if very sensitive

Drop your test also , you not need it on dboll

Could do something

8 weeks 20 mg dboll ed

8 weeks 10 mg test ed

Respect

Everyone is different here. Some are way more estrogen sensitive than others.

As said above, I'd use Tamoxifen at 10mg/ED and Proviron 25-50mg/ED as it will increase labido and gives a better sense of well being.

In my experience, Proviron cannot replace an AI, but if other DHTs are used with aromatasable compounds and a low dose of exogenous Test then an AI might not be required.

@Swifto , can masteron replace proviron or is it something specific about proviron?

For that matter, can primo replace the proviron as the DHT component or, again, is it something specific to the provi?

@Swifto , can masteron replace proviron or is it something specific about proviron?

For that matter, can primo replace the proviron as the DHT component or, again, is it something specific to the provi?

I think so, yes. I dont think its specific to Proviron.

When I use DHT based AAS and under 300mg per week Test I dont tend to need an AI. But due to having a small case of gyno, I use a low SERM dose anyway. Your total Test dose will also be a factor.

Masteron, Primo, Anvar, Winstrol will all help with estrogenic side effects. That differs from person to person and BW will determine what anti-estrogen you will require. Try it and see.

But as I said above, Proviron cannot replace an AI in my experience. I tried that at 19 years old with 50mg/ED Proviron and 500mg Test Enan and ended up with a small case of gyno.

I think so, yes. I dont think its specific to Proviron.

When I use DHT based AAS and under 300mg per week Test I dont tend to need an AI. But due to having a small case of gyno, I use a low SERM dose anyway. Your total Test dose will also be a factor.

Masteron, Primo, Anvar, Winstrol will all help with estrogenic side effects. That differs from person to person and BW will determine what anti-estrogen you will require. Try it and see.

But as I said above, Proviron cannot replace an AI in my experience. I tried that at 19 years old with 50mg/ED Proviron and 500mg Test Enan and ended up with a small case of gyno.
Copy that, thank you for the information. It substantiates what I've found on my own - that its not an anomaly. I was running 150mg test + 500mg primo and had crashed E2 with no other control. I think my E2 was sub 10, can't remember the exact number now, but very very low.

I added some testosterone and a micro dose of dbol and brought my estrogen level up enough to feel good again. Not the greatest solution (probably would have been healthier to just add testosterone dosage instead of test+dbol but eh whatever). The dbol provided instant relief to low test and I've already dropped it after 4 weeks and only ran it at 12.5mg/day.

All androgens are antiestrogenic, this doesn't mean the effect is significant in any way.

All androgens are antiestrogenic, this doesn't mean the effect is significant in any way.
lol what? We're specifically talking about an anti-estrogenic component to DHT based androgens and you come in with this.

You do this style of rhetoric a lot in discussion, I've noticed, and imo it really does the board a disservice.

lol what? We're specifically talking about an anti-estrogenic component to DHT based androgens and you come in with this.

You do this style of rhetoric a lot in discussion, I've noticed, and imo it really does the board a disservice.
The 'anti-estrogenic' component of DHT is purely from it being a strong androgen (2x the affinity for the AR). In case you didn't know, androgens and estrogens compete. The same way that nolvadex is a competitive estrogen inhibitor, all androgens are competitive estorgen inhibitors (and estrogens are competitive androgen inhibitors).

Sorry I didn't know you needed you handheld like a little baby. I have done an extreme amount of 'service' to this board, I'm sorry I don't assume your knowledge base is so limited. READ MY SIG, it's directed at people like you.

Both testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) demonstrate similar degrees of antiestrogenic activity

Just wow, what a moronic troll.

FYI, I won't be returning to this thread to read your inept response.

The 'anti-estrogenic' component of DHT is purely from it being a strong androgen (2x the affinity for the AR). In case you didn't know, androgens and estrogens compete. The same way that nolvadex is a competitive estrogen inhibitor, all androgens are competitive estorgen inhibitors (and estrogens are competitive androgen inhibitors).

Sorry I didn't know you needed you handheld like a little baby. I have done an extreme amount of 'service' to this board, I'm sorry I don't assume your knowledge base is so limited. READ MY SIG, it's directed at people like you.

Just wow, what a moronic troll.

FYI, I won't be returning to this thread to read your inept response.
you're a fucking moron if you think testosterone has the same amount of anti-estrogenic activity relative to how strong of an androgen it is compared to primo, winstrol, var, etc. Myself and many others have added primo and watched our estrogen get crushed. You can add test or you can add something wet like dbol and get it pumped back up easy.

What you're talking about is also actually an entirely different "anti-estrogenic" aspect than what we're talking about FYI. Hence your bizarre style of rhetoric (you do this often ie miss the fucking point of the thread) - in an attempt to sound smarter than you actually are, you come across as a fucking moron.

Fucking. Moron.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420