over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood Test after 5 weeks Test/Tren/Mast

You should try non flush niacin at 1-1,5 gr per day after a tren cycle. It works wonders at raising HDL. You have to watch out and don't overuse it because it raises liver enzymes. Nothing to worry about if you stopped it and if you don't drink and take other orals. Give it a try. I always use it with the addition of 3gr of pharma fish oil
after all cycles ,for 3-4 weeks, do some blood tests and all is in range. Not on cycle because it's waste.

Your trig improved. Some guys would take that as a sign to keep running more tren :)

A lot of people get slight bumps in creatinine and the inverse with their GFR when they run tren; probably telling us something in regards to kidney health. Good approach to drop it.
also the fact that your piss goes brown eventually on a nice dose of tren - that should tell us something about kidney health too :)

This is great, thanks for posting. I'm gonna leave tren for the big boys and competitors, myself lol week four through six, for me...actually wanting to be pissed off and waiting for someone to look or talk to me the wrong way. Never, ever had a violent personality, but I would literally sit there and stew how I was gonna wreck someone if the wrong thing came out of their mouth! They didn't even have to say anything to me, I would already imagine me whooping their ass if they pissed me off! Makes me absolutely ungodly horny and confident with women, but after cessation, my dick would barely get hard for two weeks. I'll be totally honest that I never had bloods done on tren, it was probably scary, and I don't think I ever did more than 150mg a week. I have no idea how guys can run what they do; either that, or I'm just hypersensitive. Makes you look amazing in very short order, but I'll be damned if I saw any other benefits lol

OK, I'm done...again, thanks for this. I know guys that use stupid amounts for really no good reason, so I hope this sheds some light and knocks some sense into them.

We do same dose trt

I droped tren and orals for good last year , i am 35 so again close

12,5 mg test e ed , 2-4 iu gh ed , 400-600 primo ew is what i do now and no negatives on bloodwork

8 weeks trt / 8 weeks trt+primo

Thank you for posting this and sharing

Respect

The primo doesn’t increase your test levels on your blood work? Doesn’t mess anything else up?

I thought about doing this. I would run it longer than 8 weeks though. I don’t start seeing real results from primo until like week 10-12 it really kicks in. 8 weeks at the earliest.

The primo doesn’t increase your test levels on your blood work? Doesn’t mess anything else up?

I thought about doing this. I would run it longer than 8 weeks though. I don’t start seeing real results from primo until like week 10-12 it really kicks in. 8 weeks at the earliest.

^^^MUCH MUCH quicker than that when you shoot ED (..or even EOD)

I'm doing it now and I feel great. All pin I do every day .... 30mg test + 20mg mast + 30mg primo + 4iu GH / all every day.
Did you make your own blend?

I'm doing it now and I feel great. All pin I do every day .... 30mg test + 20mg mast + 30mg primo + 4iu GH / all every day.
Funny I'm now doing about the exact same thing with less gh

Who really wants to pin primo ED though? Lol

^^^well i guess not you obviously
but ALOT of experienced guys do (..myself included) ..you get much better results & less sides
..even with mini TRT doses, many guys shoot this way for the same reasons

+what are you gonna do when you'r runnin' a gram of PRIMO? ..take a 5cc shot twice a week?
..not me ..i'd take 150mg/ED (..really not a big deal)

..to me enanthate is an ester that's best served ED ..or EOD

***don't know where you came up with "8 weeks at the earliest." either? ..for "enanthate" ester?
..4-6wk doing once or twice/wk shots

^^^well i guess not you obviously
but ALOT of experienced guys do (..myself included) ..you get much better results & less sides
..even with mini TRT doses, many guys shoot this way for the same reasons

+what are you gonna do when you'r runnin' a gram of PRIMO? ..take a 5cc shot twice a week?
..not me ..i'd take 150mg/ED (..really not a big deal)

..to me enanthate is an ester that's best served ED ..or EOD

***don't know where you came up with "8 weeks at the earliest." either? ..for "enanthate" ester?
..4-6wk doing once or twice/wk shots

I don’t get any sides on Primo.

Yes I know about the guys shooting test ED for TRT. Personally not for me.

I said 8 weeks to start really noticing results bc of how mild primo is and how subtle the changes are. Obviously u “feel it” earlier than 8 weeks. Never seen anyone recommend running primo less than 10-12 weeks for that purpose.

This has been the consensus from everything I’ve read from other guys as well on the other board you are on....

I am a big believer in many supplements. They can really help maintain health markers. However in a case (the person doesn't want to risk long periods of low HDL etc) like this I think there are 2 main options. Option 1 simply don't take the problem compounds (tren, orals etc) and obviously see how your blood work compares and as most know it will likely be good or not much worse than baseline. Now some may even react badly to some basic compounds (only blood work will show you) but we all know it's usually certain compounds that ruin certain blood markers and the likes of test and primo should be fine. Reading the posts I can see the OP is doing just that because he values his health and damaging it for 2 months of low dosed tren is not worth it for many people (sensible).

Now option 2 is use an actual drug (statin) proven to improve cholesterol (or perhaps bp etc) whilst blasting the compounds you want to use. Obviously use common sense and a cycle such as what Swifto ran which we can all agree is not dosed high at all. So you still pick doses and compounds carefully but use something "stronger" do prevent damage. There are no guarantees but many spend lot's of £ on health supplements and in some cases they clearly aren't helping stop the damage caused effectively. Again I love my health supplements but in cases were strong aas are used sometimes a stronger drug may need to be utilized to combat the drop in health markers. Now this would just be for when blasting and you get blood work to see the difference (if any) and hopefully the drug maintains blood markers much more effectively than the herbal health supplements. Now I am not stating everyone should just drop on statins all year but if you want to run certain cycles and they help maintain health markers perhaps they are a useful option. Then after your blast you go off it and resume your health supplements on a trt dose and go from there.

I have been on TRT 12.5mg/ED TE and 4iu GH (first time using GH) since dropping these compounds first week of August. Been on the GH 1 month.

I have bloods coming up again actually and will update this thread shortly.

I am a big believer in many supplements. They can really help maintain health markers. However in a case (the person doesn't want to risk long periods of low HDL etc) like this I think there are 2 main options. Option 1 simply don't take the problem compounds (tren, orals etc) and obviously see how your blood work compares and as most know it will likely be good or not much worse than baseline. Now some may even react badly to some basic compounds (only blood work will show you) but we all know it's usually certain compounds that ruin certain blood markers and the likes of test and primo should be fine. Reading the posts I can see the OP is doing just that because he values his health and damaging it for 2 months of low dosed tren is not worth it for many people (sensible).

Now option 2 is use an actual drug (statin) proven to improve cholesterol (or perhaps bp etc) whilst blasting the compounds you want to use. Obviously use common sense and a cycle such as what Swifto ran which we can all agree is not dosed high at all. So you still pick doses and compounds carefully but use something "stronger" do prevent damage. There are no guarantees but many spend lot's of £ on health supplements and in some cases they clearly aren't helping stop the damage caused effectively. Again I love my health supplements but in cases were strong aas are used sometimes a stronger drug may need to be utilized to combat the drop in health markers. Now this would just be for when blasting and you get blood work to see the difference (if any) and hopefully the drug maintains blood markers much more effectively than the herbal health supplements. Now I am not stating everyone should just drop on statins all year but if you want to run certain cycles and they help maintain health markers perhaps they are a useful option. Then after your blast you go off it and resume your health supplements on a trt dose and go from there.

Great post. I'd be interested to see if this works.

I think health supplements and possibly statins can mitigate the damage caused from AAS on health markers, but you're never going to avoid all the damage.

TRT + GH and I feel fantastic. I dont generally feel great on cycle to be honest. As I've got older negative side effects have appeared and got worse and I'm fine with that as it will make me avoid using them!

No , nothing negative if diet is on point and clean

I see results from primo in 2 weeks but i always start lean

Respect

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner