over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Took 4 years off, AE needed for strictly test? But HX of Gyno

Lifted^Research

Registered
I took about 4 years off to kinda see how I could manage without test or any anabolics. Im now 35 and have a kid and i am pretty happy with life in most Aspects. However, I’m working all the time, exhausted, dependent on energy drinks, and have little time for myself (as I was warned when we found out my wife was pregnant.) But, anyways I am truly wanting to get back to where I was physically and mentally before I decided to stop all together

Anyways I stopped TRT and beyond about 4 years ago after developing staff a few times by some rookie mistakes (using the same pin to draw from my test and tren and then frequently reusing to pull from again and again.. But, for me that was just an inconvenience.

As soon as I started stacking test, tren, Winni, mk677 and numerous RC’s I was too impatient and realized I started all of that without ensuring I had enough arimadex on hand and developed Gyno. I then lost all motivation and all that hard work I felt I did for nothing. No more training, didn’t care about nutrition anymore and just kinda lost hope and btw I spent roughly 7k on gyno surgery smh..

Anyways, today I miss the person I was when I was on test, I had much more energy, I felt happy, driven, focused, a great sex life and now I’m like blah lol
I am Down to a pathetic weight for me, working out but minimally (it ain’t fun anymore) eating about one meal a day despite being stocked to the brim with post apocalyptic meats.

Well here I am glaring at my sealed vials from back when and wanting to start at least my test cyp cycle. Plenty of clean pins 25s and 18s I’ve been out of the game for quite sometime and before I could even do some legit research Big A requested I post here to maybe tell my life story lol idk but, I certainly looking for advice if anyone Is able to relate to me regarding their mood change while on vs off, and implementing a AE or an AI And how much and when based on my previous gyno issues (which is gone) but, certainly don’t want to experience that again.

Thanks All, appreciate ya, and good to be back

Honestly bro if you’ve recovered and you’re good to go after those 4 years I wouldn’t even start all over with this stuff. Think about the reason you decided to come off in the first place don’t romantasize it in your head. Plus now that you’re older things aren’t going to go as well as they did before, once you get past that first initial fresh boost phase you’re going to be left wondering why it’s not as good as it was in your head. If you were someone I knew personally I would try to dissuade you from using AAS as much as I could. Of course this is all assuming your natural levels are solid....

Use some GH and some other no consequence things depending on your goals for an edge and that’s it, you’ll look better and feel good on it......nothing to regret or risk.

Start slow, some TRT ( real trt ) GH, then just work it into your lifestyle.

What surgery did you have done? If they removed the glands then no need to worry about gyno correct? And blood work will see where your estrogen level is at and if you want to keep it in normal range. You should get your test level checked also after 4 years off and tiered all the time and feeling rundown you’re body might have never recovered you might be low and need trt.

Not going to delve into my life story, but i can relate to this. if the issue here is youre worried about estrogen related sides but want to get back on, just use some compounds that dont aromatise.

btw if youve got no time for yourself now, just accept it. Put some equipment in the house or garage and get at it whenever youve got a free moment. Just how it is

Great time to do baseline blood work! Get those numbers before you go on anything. Due to spine issues, I lost many important years of bodybuilding. I stopped training at 28, had my first spine surgery at 29 and didn't start training again until I was 35. My advice to you is get the blood work, fall in love with training again, start eating properly, then a little Test and GH. See how that goes.

Definitely agree with Bio, great time to get some baselines I would do that regardless of anything I wish i had some baseline bloods.

But still I don’t know, you went through all that shit to get yourself back to normal and you’re just going to jump back on? It’s like an alcoholic after getting clean saying “one drink won’t hurt”.

I think about coming off completely all the time and the suffering through it is what stops me, but you did it you came off you went through it and came out the other side. So now you want to just start over again?

Bro just run some GH and some synthetek products, maybe some peps and IGF.....MK677 if you just want size.

Like I said think long and hard about the reasons why you stopped last time....

Definitely agree with Bio, great time to get some baselines I would do that regardless of anything I wish i had some baseline bloods.

But still I don’t know, you went through all that shit to get yourself back to normal and you’re just going to jump back on? It’s like an alcoholic after getting clean saying “one drink won’t hurt”.

I think about coming off completely all the time and the suffering through it is what stops me, but you did it you came off you went through it and came out the other side. So now you want to just start over again?

Bro just run some GH and some synthetek products, maybe some peps and IGF.....MK677 if you just want size.

Like I said think long and hard about the reasons why you stopped last time....
Don't mean to hijack this thread but I think you make a very solid point that should be considered. I was in a similar boat as you except that when i came off i was still very young but suffered a great deal whenever i came off and that was with a PCT. Not everyone coasts through PCT. The main reason i don't go back one, like you, is that i don't want to suffer through coming off again and then suffering through months of low test levels. At my age now, it's possible my natural test levels might not return were i to use gear again. I know...TRT but then i'm looking at a life-long commitment and being beholden to it. I have good levels for my age apparently and until they tank, i'm going to ride out being natty, as much as it sucks, for as long as i can. I think there's something to be said for avoiding the ups and downs of cycling. Some don't suffer as much as others. My friend lost little and didn't feel like shit when he came off. I was the opposite.

whatever the fuck ever. You're on a steroid source forum telling another brother that he might want to reconsider getting on TRT at the age of 35 after he has a kid?

The the starter of the thread, you got low energy, your feeling lack of strength, you probably have low or normal low test levels. Get some fucking TRT and start feeling better! You probably were going to end up there at 40 or 45 anyway so might as well hop on now.

whatever the fuck ever. You're on a steroid source forum telling another brother that he might want to reconsider getting on TRT at the age of 35 after he has a kid?

The the starter of the thread, you got low energy, your feeling lack of strength, you probably have low or normal low test levels. Get some fucking TRT and start feeling better! You probably were going to end up there at 40 or 45 anyway so might as well hop on now.

Oh okay so just because it’s a steroid board that means we have to just be reckless, the other side of it has no weight whatsoever? A half assed scroll down the main page and seeing everyone’s issues would disagree with your “get some fucking TRT and start feeling better” bro science rhetoric.

Sounds like the guy went through some pretty rough shit because of gear, doubt he’s going to just stick to TRT or if even that is the answer for him. Not saying to completely dismiss TRT at all but you’re making it like it’s of no consequence which is ridiculous.

Yea let’s make a lifelong commitment of needles and side effects which we will never recover from and have no idea what the lifelong consequences are because our energy is low and this is a steroid board....fuck it don’t even think twice “might as well”!

Come on bro, how do you even say that to someone like it’s nothing?

Oh okay so just because it’s a steroid board that means we have to just be reckless, the other side of it has no weight whatsoever? A half assed scroll down the main page and seeing everyone’s issues would disagree with your “get some fucking TRT and start feeling better” bro science rhetoric.

Sounds like the guy went through some pretty rough shit because of gear, doubt he’s going to just stick to TRT or if even that is the answer for him. Not saying to completely dismiss TRT at all but you’re making it like it’s of no consequence which is ridiculous.

Yea let’s make a lifelong commitment of needles and side effects which we will never recover from and have no idea what the lifelong consequences are because our energy is low and this is a steroid board....fuck it don’t even think twice “might as well”!

Come on bro, how do you even say that to someone like it’s nothing?
blah blah blah just complete shit blah blah blah

Ok, let's not make this an adversarial thread. To the OP, you just need to make a decision. Like I said, TRT and some GH sounds like it's what you're after. Your decision.

FrancisK I understand your concerns but like Matsuo said, this is a bodybuilding board, and an advanced one at that. Discouraging people isn't what the forum is about. The forum is here as a resource and people can make up their mind. The OP has already been down this road but admits to making some basic mistakes. If he remedies those issues and gives it another shot...no pun intended...he can see if it's for him. If not, easy enough to stop.

This is very individual. I've been in this lifestyle off and on for over 30 years. I know at some point it will only be TRT for me but I'm ok with that. I like what that does and I think it has a lot of positive benefits as far as aging goes. A little GH added to that and to me it's an absolute boost in physical well being which results in mental well being.

I’m not going to be a meathead asshole and tell people steroids are no big deal and encourage them to use them just to make myself feel better about what I do. Honestly I’m kinda shocked at this attitude, I didn’t realize that because this is a bodybuilding board that I’m expected to encourage steroid use and not be objective about it.

Have at it I suppose....

I’m not going to be a meathead asshole and tell people steroids are no big deal and encourage them to use them just to make myself feel better about what I do. Honestly I’m kinda shocked at this attitude, I didn’t realize that because this is a bodybuilding board that I’m expected to encourage steroid use and not be objective about it.

Have at it I suppose....

Hold on...if that's directed at me, I didn't say or imply anywhere that you are supposed to encourage people to use gear and that it's no big deal. Not sure why you would even say that. A lot of people here encourage others to max out their natural potential first and in the mean time use this forum to research and learn and then make an informed decision about what to do next. This forum is a knowledge base.

Matsuo didn't need to come across as harsh as he did and you are certainly free to share your experiences. My point is, if you're going to go beyond sharing your experiences and you make it your mission is to discourage people from using gear because you didn't like your experience, that isn't what the forum is about. The flip side is that members here don't encourage anyone to just jump on gear. Again, it's a personal decision. PM is a place to ask questions, research the volumes of knowledge here, read experiences like yours and many others and then once they're armed with all that truth it's up to them.

I don’t see considering the negatives as discouraging I see it as being responsible and fair to someone who is asking for help. I think telling someone to use steroids without even considering those things like it’s nothing is incredibly irresponsible and quite a garbage person thing to do to someone asking for help. That isn’t actually helping someone it’s just perpetuating your own actions on to them, “join the club”.

Thats all, not directed at you bio and I’m not worried about matsuo. Just kinda thrown off that trying to actually help someone make a serious decision by seeing the other side of it was labeled as “discouraging people”.

I took about 4 years off to kinda see how I could manage without test or any anabolics. Im now 35 and have a kid and i am pretty happy with life in most Aspects. However, I’m working all the time, exhausted, dependent on energy drinks, and have little time for myself (as I was warned when we found out my wife was pregnant.) But, anyways I am truly wanting to get back to where I was physically and mentally before I decided to stop all together

Anyways I stopped TRT and beyond about 4 years ago after developing staff a few times by some rookie mistakes (using the same pin to draw from my test and tren and then frequently reusing to pull from again and again.. But, for me that was just an inconvenience.

As soon as I started stacking test, tren, Winni, mk677 and numerous RC’s I was too impatient and realized I started all of that without ensuring I had enough arimadex on hand and developed Gyno. I then lost all motivation and all that hard work I felt I did for nothing. No more training, didn’t care about nutrition anymore and just kinda lost hope and btw I spent roughly 7k on gyno surgery smh..

Anyways, today I miss the person I was when I was on test, I had much more energy, I felt happy, driven, focused, a great sex life and now I’m like blah lol
I am Down to a pathetic weight for me, working out but minimally (it ain’t fun anymore) eating about one meal a day despite being stocked to the brim with post apocalyptic meats.

Well here I am glaring at my sealed vials from back when and wanting to start at least my test cyp cycle. Plenty of clean pins 25s and 18s I’ve been out of the game for quite sometime and before I could even do some legit research Big A requested I post here to maybe tell my life story lol idk but, I certainly looking for advice if anyone Is able to relate to me regarding their mood change while on vs off, and implementing a AE or an AI And how much and when based on my previous gyno issues (which is gone) but, certainly don’t want to experience that again.

Thanks All, appreciate ya, and good to be back

First of all brother congrats for you and your wifey of having a kid! That's awesome. Hey man..If you feel depressed or just "old"..lack of energy..worn out and no motivation to even workout...then maybe test is something you should hop back onto again. I mean...it would give you back your natural energy for the sake of your family and drive and focus...the kids and wife and your employee would appreciate that...and probably you will be able to dramatically cut your intake of those energy drink (which is really bad for you anyhow). It would probably help you to become a healthier person and revive the animal that you once were in the gym. I mean..you already know that test is gonna offer you versus how you feel now "naturally"..you are the best person to make this call for yourself. Its your body.
I know for me..natural versus TRT..I feel so much better and healthier on TRT no doubt man. Also keeps the depressions away.
If your really unsure about getting back in full blown "Once I go back on this test..im staying on this time" mode..why not just do high dose proviron to get the "feel" and energy and drive of test..without the estrogen issues that you've ha din the past..but mentally you will feel strong again and some of that energy would come back and the "alpha" male mode. Of course your test levels would stay low..but at least with DHT..you can get that "fix" again so to speak.
And then from there..you can bridge into the test if you want to take it to the next level...
Just an honest and personal opinion.

Ran a few very low cycles in my mid 20s, stopped completely for well over 10yrs. In my late 30s i really started feeling " off" early 40s started TRT, never looked back and never felt better. When i run into guys from my former life at reunions etc, they all comment ( break balls lol ) about how in shape im in. Real TRT was a life changer for me. JMO.

No, don't do it. Leave it be. Just take a moment every morning, gaze into the vials of test, through the glass facade into the depth of the oil. Now take a deep breath, breathe in, breathe out, feel yourself assimilating the spirit of the testosterone, become one with the power. Now find the anima spirit within...become the test, you have the power.

Sounds like a big deal. 10mg Testosterone a day? 100mg Test Cyp weekly? Much wisdom, so many questions...

I don’t see considering the negatives as discouraging I see it as being responsible and fair to someone who is asking for help. I think telling someone to use steroids without even considering those things like it’s nothing is incredibly irresponsible and quite a garbage person thing to do to someone asking for help. That isn’t actually helping someone it’s just perpetuating your own actions on to them, “join the club”.

Thats all, not directed at you bio and I’m not worried about matsuo. Just kinda thrown off that trying to actually help someone make a serious decision by seeing the other side of it was labeled as “discouraging people”.
I think the point is there are going to be all sorts of people discouraging him to use testosterone most likely.

"you know its a LIFETIME commitment, right?"

:D

Why line up to be another sheep and try to advise the man to stay off test? What the fuuuuuck, test is awesome. Why would a man NOT inject testosterone after they reach middle age and their natural level is shitty compared to a high normal young man's level. He's complained about multiple symptoms of low testosterone. He almost certainly has low test levels especially since he was on steroids before.

We can rock a 1000 level of test for decades which is higher than most humans ever make natural as long as we control BP, lipids, etc.

I think your post just came across as a ninny/sheeple basically.

@FrancisK I have to laugh when I hear people discuss testosterone and mention it in a "scary way" how its a LIFETIME commitment. I've been cycling on and off and running TRT for 12 years now. I inject everyday peptides, GH, test, primo, whatever I have. I look forward to each injection because the drugs have helped me get to a point physically that I would never have been able to touch otherwise.

Just seems weird to try to dissuade somebody else from that lifestyle. The drugs are fucking awesome and they work extremely well.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear