over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Injectable Curcumin

Does curcumin have any muscle building effects or this is more for general health and joints?

Does curcumin have any muscle building effects or this is more for general health and joints?

for joints it acts like an anti inflamitory it isnt doing anything for health per say but it does mask the pain quite well.

curcumin also has an effect on muscle repair and some nitric oxide action. in high doses it helps with recovery. while i hate the analogy it is kinda like a small dose of mild anabolic.

Yes, the board has been restored...twice now actually and apparently the ex wife/(perhaps separated) and family had no idea he was a wizard. Like I said, someone who was a member and nearby was allowed to basically come in and explore/take inventory of what was around and it was either secured by him or bought by him. Hopefully formulas and other things can be pieced together from whatever was found and we can bring it back to the community and give a fair portion of revenue towards his kids. This was never about profit from what I understand...as he always had very fair prices..so while it should be worth people's time to re-construct(if possible) this ideally is not a money grab situation.

im happy to help if i can.
my interest in anything there is purely personal.

I would kill to get my hands on this stuff. It’s very unfortunate that we might not be able to get it again, or will we?

I would be first in line to get my hands on a few bottles. I so desperately want to heal and repair my injury so I can get back to training. @LK3 let me know if you ever decide to make some 🙏🏻

I used injectable curcumin quite a bit and loved it. I'd get some for sure too if it became available again.

I too would be interested BUT I am NOT going for the 200mg/ml ever again lol. 100mg/ml FTW, heck even a 50mg/ml would be OK with me!

A had many formulas for his CUR over the years .. many compared it to var. I personally like the espray and have gone completely that route which is fine for aches pains and inflammation . (even though i have a few vials of Cur/lipo left)

Ak

A had many formulas for his CUR over the years .. many compared it to var. I personally like the espray and have gone completely that route which is fine for aches pains and inflammation . (even though i have a few vials of Cur/lipo left)

Ak
Espray?

One of A's creations , One of his people continues to make it.

Ak

Those of us who used A know it was bare minimum no labels etc... this was on purpose as FDA etc was always hounding him

Inflammation is something needed in your body, you can't think to nuke it down.

Don't abuse Curcumin.... Usually one pill ed is more than enough.

I would look into BPC157, 500mcg eod, helped with my shoulders forever.

bro i cant find anything that comes close to the combo of trt+gh something + res/curc/glut/sod.
hands down better then any aas combo out there

sadly all seems to have gone with the maker.

Inj Res is easy to make and inj Glu easy to find. Inj Curc is the difficult one.

Ive experimented with making inj ptero and res is fairly easy. You can make them pretty pain free if you make them at lower mg/ml too and micro dose. Its really finding pharm grade powder made in US, Chromdex stop making ptero though because is also decrease hdl not just ldl. All you need is 1-2% BB and sterile water play around with it see how much you can dissolve per ml add little 1% BA if you want too.

Inflammation is something needed in your body, you can't think to nuke it down.

Don't abuse Curcumin.... Usually one pill ed is more than enough.

I would look into BPC157, 500mcg eod, helped with my shoulders forever.
What are you talking about? Inflammation/systemic inflammation is the cause of practically every disease.

About taking more than one pill of curcumin? Why because Alex Kikel made a video about it? No one is talking about abusing curcumin..but we sure as fuck are discussing optimal delivery and use of it.

Did you really mean one pill or one serving? Of the 7x, 20x, 40x, or 50x more absorbable formulation? Tell us your ways. You know it all.

I think you should give better advice.

For all you not worried about absuing curcumin by taking more than a pill..
Read/scroll down to the nanocurcumin.

I agree with @Knight9 , majority of us (myself included) are talking about optimal delivery system. I’m not a bio chemist and i’m not going to pretend to be an expert. However, I can speak from my own personal first hand experience when it comes to the MAJOR difference in taking some thing orally vs IM (Intramuscular).

Prime example, i’ve taken OTC products that contain PEAK ATP (ADENOSINE 5’-TRIPHOSPHATE DISODIUM SALT) VS an IM product like Synthetek Synthelator (ADENOSINE MONOPHOSPHATE) and the difference is night and day. IMO The oral version seemed to mostly be placebo. Now the IM version was so strong that after I took my shot I felt like I had the wind knocked out of me for a second. It noticeably improved my breathing, cardio, endurance, and the vascularity was out of this world. It was so effective that I used it before I stepped on stage at my last show! Same goes for IM B12 and L Carnitine, the difference is night and day.

For all you not worried about absuing curcumin by taking more than a pill..
Read/scroll down to the nanocurcumin.

nano curc was actually talked about quite a bit on ca. i think there are some horse studies quoted.

the long and short of that being that the true solution created was more or less that and doing it im was the most feasable way of getting useful level into the system.
probably we know my thoughts. lol

There is a site that sells nanoceuticals claims 85% absorption with the curc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws