YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What dosages keep you and your doctor happy?

Dvo36

Registered
I’ll be 48 tomorrow and just went over my bloodwork for yearly physical With my doc. I’m currently on trt (180-200mg), 2iu Hgh, 100 mg of NPP and 50 mg Clomid a week. This is about where I need to be for my numbers to be in range, no side effects and feeling good in the gym. Certain numbers have been higher in the past with higher dosages. It was nice not to get any kind of lecture 👍

How long have you been running them? All blood work in check?

Assuming you're self-prescribing your own TRT, it's great to hear your doctor did not lecture you.

I’ve been running this for 4 months minus the NPP. My trt is doctor prescribed.

So what does the npp and clomid do for you? Just curious because I run trt 150-200 and 3-4ius.

60mg every 3 to 4 days. Would like more but I think this is what the future looks like for me moving forward and I am good with tat being the vain glorious bastard that I am.

I do 10mg/day (cyp) most of the time, which makes my bloodwork very good and my doctor very happy. He is willing to prescribe me 200mg/week (cyp) and knows that I do cycles that consist of 200mg for 4 weeks, 300mg for 4 weeks, 400mg for 4 weeks, and finally 500mg for 4 weeks. He is mainly concerned with RBC and likes me to pull bloods during the cycle also. I am not concerned with RBC because mine never climbs that high, my main concern is blood pressure, so I make sure it is very low when I start and I do a lot of cardio consistently during my cycle phases to keep it low. At the end of the cycle, I take 3 weeks off completely and then return to 10mg/day.

This cycle may seem light, but when I've only been using 10mg/day, it really does the job, results are fantastic.

I do 10mg/day (cyp) most of the time, which makes my bloodwork very good and my doctor very happy. He is willing to prescribe me 200mg/week (cyp) and knows that I do cycles that consist of 200mg for 4 weeks, 300mg for 4 weeks, 400mg for 4 weeks, and finally 500mg for 4 weeks. He is mainly concerned with RBC and likes me to pull bloods during the cycle also. I am not concerned with RBC because mine never climbs that high, my main concern is blood pressure, so I make sure it is very low when I start and I do a lot of cardio consistently during my cycle phases to keep it low. At the end of the cycle, I take 3 weeks off completely and then return to 10mg/day.

This cycle may seem light, but when I've only been using 10mg/day, it really does the job, results are fantastic.

How do blasts look for you coming out of 10mg/day?

I’ll be 48 tomorrow and just went over my bloodwork for yearly physical With my doc. I’m currently on trt (180-200mg), 2iu Hgh, 100 mg of NPP and 50 mg Clomid a week. This is about where I need to be for my numbers to be in range, no side effects and feeling good in the gym. Certain numbers have been higher in the past with higher dosages. It was nice not to get any kind of lecture

The dosages that keep me and my doctor happy are 2 completely different things lmao well my Urologist I should say.. I have a Urologist that prescribes my TRT and my GP who does my full bloodwork every 6 months...

My urologist is super conservative, wants my test levels between 500-600 and he’s the type that thinks a hematocrit of 52 is borderline dangerous etc... So when I’m about to get tested I do 80mg in one shot 3 days before and I get bloods around 600 and my Hematocrit with zero TRT or supps, completely natural has come back between 49-51 and my Hemoglobin around 16.5... That’s just naturally what I always hover around so with my TRT it doesn’t really change.. a

For MYSELF I like my test levels around 950-1100 (150-200mg Test per week) so that’s what I keep them at for the 8-9 weeks before I need to taper down to get what my Uro likes for my 3 month tests... But That’s where I feel great and see a difference with my workouts and recovery and body comp etc...

My GP is a family friend and does full bloods every 6 months and everything always comes back on point.. I don’t eat fast food or drink soda or alcohol, don’t smoke or do rec drugs.. My H/H always comes in range, my lipids are always good with my HDL around 50 and my Trigs around 75, my blood sugar is good, CRP etc, everything is always good at these numbers...

I’ve also gone out of my way to do Prothrombin tests of Factor II and Factor V (the most common genetic clotting disorders) and I’m all good there too... I’m very conscious about my health now and high end of TRT is where I draw the line... Maybe a little GH for a few months here and there in the future (2-3iu) but that’s it...

200g/300mg/400mg/500mg of testosterone only? How often do you do this blast? How does your blood work look like when you do this?

The dosages that keep me and my doctor happy are 2 completely different things lmao well my Urologist I should say.. I have a Urologist that prescribes my TRT and my GP who does my full bloodwork every 6 months...

My urologist is super conservative, wants my test levels between 500-600 and he’s the type that thinks a hematocrit of 52 is borderline dangerous etc... So when I’m about to get tested I do 80mg in one shot 3 days before and I get bloods around 600 and my Hematocrit with zero TRT or supps, completely natural has come back between 49-51 and my Hemoglobin around 16.5... That’s just naturally what I always hover around so with my TRT it doesn’t really change.. a

For MYSELF I like my test levels around 950-1100 (150-200mg Test per week) so that’s what I keep them at for the 8-9 weeks before I need to taper down to get what my Uro likes for my 3 month tests... But That’s where I feel great and see a difference with my workouts and recovery and body comp etc...

My GP is a family friend and does full bloods every 6 months and everything always comes back on point.. I don’t eat fast food or drink soda or alcohol, don’t smoke or do rec drugs.. My H/H always comes in range, my lipids are always good with my HDL around 50 and my Trigs around 75, my blood sugar is good, CRP etc, everything is always good at these numbers...

I’ve also gone out of my way to do Prothrombin tests of Factor II and Factor V (the most common genetic clotting disorders) and I’m all good there too... I’m very conscious about my health now and high end of TRT is where I draw the line... Maybe a little GH for a few months here and there in the future (2-3iu) but that’s it...
I should have mentioned this was with my trt doc. I’ve had 5 pcp’s in the last 5 years lol. Not by choice, there is an issue with the practice so I’m looking elsewhere. My trt doc likes

I should have mentioned this was with my trt doc. I’ve had 5 different pcp’s in the last 5 years. Not by choice, there is an issue with the practice so I’m looking elsewhere. My trt doc likes my hct under 54 (it has ranged from 49-54 but was 51 this time). HGB he likes 18 and under. I was 18 this time but it’s ranged anywhere from 16.5 to 18 in the past. Keeping the diet clean is huge like you mentioned.Triglycerides were 45 with high HDL and low LDL. IGF-1 was 239 up from 166 when I used no GH. He was happy with that along with free test at 27. In past years I’ve cycled higher and given blood but I didn’t do it this year.

200g/300mg/400mg/500mg of testosterone only? How often do you do this blast? How does your blood work look like when you do this?
About twice a year, I'll do 6mg of aromasin EOD to keep estradiol in check but only after I do bloodwork and see it's getting high (doc requires this to justify the aromasin, but it's generally a good idea) I pull estradiol about 4-6 weeks in.

I think your bloodwork should always look good no matter what cycle you do, even mid-cycle, you should be able to pull healthy bloodwork or something is wrong. Hematocrit might creep up a couple points is all.

Bloodwork generally won't start to show stuff out of whack until something is really bad.

How do blasts look for you coming out of 10mg/day?
That is my blast these days, 10mg/day makes me ultra-sensitive, I make excellent gains even at the beginning of this cycle. If I were to start at, say, 500mg right from the start, I would just desensitize myself faster and require higher doses to keep the gains going. Sure the end results might be slightly better but it would be much less efficient and I'd never keep my BP as low as I want it.

About twice a year, I'll do 6mg of aromasin EOD to keep estradiol in check but only after I do bloodwork and see it's getting high (doc requires this to justify the aromasin, but it's generally a good idea) I pull estradiol about 4-6 weeks in.

I think your bloodwork should always look good no matter what cycle you do, even mid-cycle, you should be able to pull healthy bloodwork or something is wrong. Hematocrit might creep up a couple points is all.

Bloodwork generally won't start to show stuff out of whack until something is really bad.

This is good to hear. The biggest issue that I see when getting to the 400mg/500mg test would be the HDL possibly getting affected. Does your cholesterol stay in good range at the highest point in your cycle?

I do agree that blood work should always look good no matter what one is taking, but this is not generally the case for most, partly because people's dosages are way too high nowadays. Do you only do testosterone cycles?

How long are your Aromasin therapies? EOD for how long?

Are you using the Humanofort also?

How long are your Aromasin therapies? EOD for how long?
I do aromasin at the lowest possible dosage to keep E2 in check, and by in check I mean lowish relative to testosterone level, not necessarily "normal range." I go by bloodwork, not a set duration. Based on the 2nd set of blood work I get towards the end of the cycle, I may increase it 6mg (1/4th tab) ED instead of EOD.

This is good to hear. The biggest issue that I see when getting to the 400mg/500mg test would be the HDL possibly getting affected. Does your cholesterol stay in good range at the highest point in your cycle?

I do agree that blood work should always look good no matter what one is taking, but this is not generally the case for most, partly because people's dosages are way too high nowadays. Do you only do testosterone cycles?
I have had CT heart scan and have a zero calcium score, I'm not worried about lipids and I don't even test them. My doctor doesn't recommend testing lipids either. Heart disease is a response to inflammation and is largely genetic, it is not caused by small alterations in cholesterol.

I do aromasin at the lowest possible dosage to keep E2 in check, and by in check I mean lowish relative to testosterone level, not necessarily "normal range." I go by bloodwork, not a set duration. Based on the 2nd set of blood work I get towards the end of the cycle, I may increase it 6mg (1/4th tab) ED instead of EOD.

what is your ideal E2 number when you get to that 300-500mg test? How high or low do you like to keep your E2 while running the extra testosterone?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear