over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Law enforcement called after my cat died

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdog123

Banned
I posted a while back after my neighbour kicked my cat because he was sitting on his car. He has a history of this apparently.
Well at the time the cat had a bad limp so I took him to the vets and they said he had a broken leg.
So I was intending to smash the guy but decided to ride it out . The vet bill I put through his door and never heard back from him.
Anyway fast forward a month and my cat was found dead on the path yesterday just down the road from my house.
I called the vet who seemed to suggest he had been kicked or hit by something as he had head injuries.. On the path?
So I called the police and reported it and they said that even though it may be the neighbour there isn't any evidence and they can't do anything. I am sure the neighbour killed him. They told me to not even approach the neighbour as that would amount to harrassment.

Smash his phone and call it a day?

But seriously, sorry to hear about your cat, but the police are right, not much you can do without solid proof. I would hate to find my cat dead also.

Damn dude, all jokes aside I'm really sorry. I would lose my mind if someone hurt my rabbit....

So his leg healed up and he was out and about again?

Damn dude, all jokes aside I'm really sorry. I would lose my mind if someone hurt my rabbit....

So his leg healed up and he was out and about again?

Limping around with a bandage on it. He seemed to be ok. He was only a quiet guy ok...

Limping around with a bandage on it. He seemed to be ok. He was only a quiet guy ok...

Damn bro again I'm sorry, that shit hurts I know that feeling well. I don't know if it was 100% your neighbor and even if he had a pet I wouldn't ever say to take revenge that way because then you're just doing what he did, the animals are innocent.

But I will say this, revenge is a dish best served cold if you are 100% that it was him take your time and be creative make sure it hurts and can't come back to you don't do something stupid because then he wins all around. I know that sounds fucked up but it's what I would do which I hate to admit. Mess with me fine but you're not going to mess with something innocent that can't defend itself, to hell with that.

It's not something I'm proud of but back when I used to live on my little farm I had to do things like that with my asshole neighbors who thought my animals were meaningless toys, I hate those memories they still haunt me, so also keep that in mind before you decide which route you want to take. There is also nothing wrong with just letting it go....

Between your violent neighbor and your gym members being violent, how many other clearly dangerous people do you normally come in to contact with?

Tell us where you live so we can all stay far away.

I'm in England . It's a dangerous place here in the heart of Birmingham. But I'm originally from a place called Vancouver.

I posted a while back after my neighbour kicked my cat because he was sitting on his car. He has a history of this apparently.
Well at the time the cat had a bad limp so I took him to the vets and they said he had a broken leg.
So I was intending to smash the guy but decided to ride it out . The vet bill I put through his door and never heard back from him.
Anyway fast forward a month and my cat was found dead on the path yesterday just down the road from my house.
I called the vet who seemed to suggest he had been kicked or hit by something as he had head injuries.. On the path?
So I called the police and reported it and they said that even though it may be the neighbour there isn't any evidence and they can't do anything. I am sure the neighbour killed him. They told me to not even approach the neighbour as that would amount to harrassment.

You say it’s a dangerous place in Bermingham etc yet you smash a guys phone for being on a machine too long but a guy hurts your cat and you decide to “let it ride out.”

I think you have things a bit backwards my friend...

Someone touches my dog in the wrong way, let alone kills him, I promise on everything I love, on my mother, on my grandfather’s grave, I’ve watched enough “First 48” and “Forensic Files” to get creative enough to make said person disappear and sleep like a baby... No exaggeration... I don’t have kids, and I know it’s different so I won’t compare, but what I can say is that my dog is my whole life, he’s my obsession and my best friend.. I would not hesitate one second to eliminate a threat to him..

You say it’s a dangerous place in Bermingham etc yet you smash a guys phone for being on a machine too long but a guy hurts your cat and you decide to “let it ride out.”

I think you have things a bit backwards my friend...

Someone touches my dog in the wrong way, let alone kills him, I promise on everything I love, on my mother, on my grandfather’s grave, I’ve watched enough “First 48” and “Forensic Files” to get creative enough to make said person disappear and sleep like a baby... No exaggeration... I don’t have kids, and I know it’s different so I won’t compare, but what I can say is that my dog is my whole life, he’s my obsession and my best friend.. I would not hesitate one second to eliminate a threat to him..

100%, I would lose my mind if someone hurt my rabbit I can't even fathom what I would do to that person. I would be in jail or dead by the end of it without a doubt.

You should be able to sue in civil court, here in the US the burden of proof is much lower in civil court. Taking someone to small claims court costs very little here also.

The guy sounds like a real piece of shit, but unfortunately, humans like this seem to be common. It isn't worth jeopardizing your freedom for revenge.

Hire a gay biker gang to run a train on his ass.

How sad. I’m not a cat guy, but people who hurt animals are a special kind of sick. I don’t have any advice for you, so my condolences. I hope the poor little guy didn’t suffer. Losing a pet, especially like that must be heartbreaking.

I'm really sorry bigdog. That is awful to say the least

I have had many similar experiences with police, anytime I've called them for help I've been very disappointed.

I'm sorry for your loss.

You should check to see if your neighbors have cameras, and take the neighbor to civil court for your past and currant experience.

If you dont have any solid evidence it was this dude then I wouldnt go blaming him. It could have been anyone walking on the path. Sorry about your cat though.

Sell your house to some shit family with a dozen mean ass pit bulls that bark non stop...

You have friends right? Enough said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75