advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What dosages keep you and your doctor happy?

250mg Test E every 9 days + 3ui day hgh

That's great..but your lipids could be trashed, your blood might be sludge, kidneys might be stressed - estrogen...inflammation..and more could be in terrible shape.

I’m good. We do blood work. Again.... I was referring to total test/estrogen.

That's great..but your lipids could be trashed, your blood might be sludge, kidneys might be stressed - estrogen...inflammation..and more could be in terrible shape.

At the same time though if someone wants to ask “what are your numbers” in that aspect... off the top of my head I don’t know. When we do it I speak with my Dr and take the cholesterol into my own hands paying attention to hdl/triglycerides and not my total cholesterol.

As far as test/estrogen I don’t know and don’t care. My estrogen is within range under his supervision. My friends is not they upped his adex dose. We are monitored. I do not have any side affects what so ever so why does it matter to remember the actual numbers?

All markers are good, except some would argue cholesterol using old school methods. New school methods it is good.

I do blood work. It is supervised. I am good across the board. I pay attention and speak with them. I don’t have them memorized. I donate blood regularly to stay good in that aspect. I follow a rock bottom low inflammation diet.

I can not recite my test/estrogen numbers is all I was saying 🙄

At the same time though if someone wants to ask “what are your numbers” in that aspect... off the top of my head I don’t know. When we do it I speak with my Dr and take the cholesterol into my own hands paying attention to hdl/triglycerides and not my total cholesterol.

As far as test/estrogen I don’t know and don’t care. My estrogen is within range under his supervision. My friends is not they upped his adex dose. We are monitored. I do not have any side affects what so ever so why does it matter to remember the actual numbers?

All markers are good, except some would argue cholesterol using old school methods. New school methods it is good.

I do blood work. It is supervised. I am good across the board. I pay attention and speak with them. I don’t have them memorized. I donate blood regularly to stay good in that aspect. I follow a rock bottom low inflammation diet.

I can not recite my test/estrogen numbers is all I was saying 🙄

What is low inflamation diet ?

Can you give an example of your day ?

Respect

What is low inflamation diet ?

Can you give an example of your day ?

Respect

Carnivore. I’ll have cheats here and there and I might have stuff like mustard, pickles, maybe jalapeños... but mostly steak/hamburger with some hard cheese. That is the majority of my diet.

Brisket, eggs... I’ll eat other
meats as well but that is mostly it most days and I love it.

Carnivore. I’ll have cheats here and there and I might have stuff like mustard, pickles, maybe jalapeños... but mostly steak/hamburger with some hard cheese. That is the majority of my diet.

Brisket, eggs... I’ll eat other
meats as well but that is mostly it most days and I love it.

Thank you for clarifying brother

I hear a lot about this carnivore diet but after a bit search it seems its Vince Girondas steak+eggs with a little twist

Respect

Thank you for clarifying brother

I hear a lot about this carnivore diet but after a bit search it seems its Vince Girondas steak+eggs with a little twist

Respect

Bottom line it is eating animal products. I feel Amazing doing it and that’s the main reason I stick with it. Lots of positive side affects for many.

my script is 400 a week also and has been for 5 plus years.

The 10 mg a day theory is a waste-no reason to stick a needle in your body for that

The 10 mg a day theory is a waste-no reason to stick a needle in your body for that
It's funny, I thought the same thing for years, I always used 2x per week dosing. I thought I had all the science and biochemistry on my side. But the thing is, it's not a "theory" it's something that has actual measurable results. I finally broke down and tried it around 5-6 years ago I think, and it is fantastic. Now I can give theories on why it works so well, but that moot, the fact is, you get amazingly high free testosterone levels and low E2 from a fraction of the dose required to achieve the same bloodwork results with 2x or even 3x per week dosing.

AND I'm using a 30 gauge insulin syringe that I don't mind "sticking in my body" at all, I don't even have to backfill, it fills up to 5iu in seconds. At first glance, the idea of injecting daily seems bothersome, but it actually nothing at all once you get used to it.

When I cycle, I continue to use daily dosing as well, and I feel like I get improved results then as well.

I've been on doctor prescribed TRT for 30 years exactly.

It's funny, I thought the same thing for years, I always used 2x per week dosing. I thought I had all the science and biochemistry on my side. But the thing is, it's not a "theory" it's something that has actual measurable results. I finally broke down and tried it around 5-6 years ago I think, and it is fantastic. Now I can give theories on why it works so well, but that moot, the fact is, you get amazingly high free testosterone levels and low E2 from a fraction of the dose required to achieve the same bloodwork results with 2x or even 3x per week dosing.

AND I'm using a 30 gauge insulin syringe that I don't mind "sticking in my body" at all, I don't even have to backfill, it fills up to 5iu in seconds. At first glance, the idea of injecting daily seems bothersome, but it actually nothing at all once you get used to it.

When I cycle, I continue to use daily dosing as well, and I feel like I get improved results then as well.

What kind of T, free T, and e2 are you seeing on 10mg/d?

Has anyone ever found a spot with pushing that dose higher with all the same advantages? Perhaps 15, 20, 25, 30?

Been tempted to try the 10mg/day thing myself but how is your Hematocrit/Hemoglobin injecting so frequently? I’ve read somewhere on here that more frequent injections create a higher H/H response than 1-2x a week injects but don’t know how true that is.. My doc is real conservative when it comes to that and wants to lower my dose or take me off completely if my Hematocrit gets to 52-53... I’m naturally without TRT between 49-51, so it’s not like my numbers skyrocket, they actually stay the same I just have to make sure to go in hydrated and cut red meat (I eat red meat daily) about 2 weeks before I test..

Another thing I’ve seen so many people, more so get numbers in the 400-500 range than guys who get a nice 700-800 range... I feel best at around 900+ and got prescribed when I was at 300, so having my numbers around 400-450 like some guys have @ 10mg/day seems pointless to me..

How did you manage to get prescribed Testosterone at 17 years old? I had a hard time getting it at 28-29 years old even with test levels at 250-300 and telling the doc I felt like a bag of shit...

What kind of T, free T, and e2 are you seeing on 10mg/d?

Has anyone ever found a spot with pushing that dose higher with all the same advantages? Perhaps 15, 20, 25, 30?

I have those bloods coming in the next couple of weeks.

I've been on 12.5mg TE injected subq per day for about 10 weeks from memory. No AE and 4iu GH for the last 4-6 weeks.

[/QUOT
Thanks for stating that, there are no STUDIES on frequent administration and its benefits. There is PLENTY of anecdotal evidence for what that's worth to you.
I thinks the mechanism of action having an initial spike (13-18 hrs)and one to follow latter is vaguely understood and un-mapped.Some folks will report benefits depending on how they react in reaction to the timing of the curves.( there is an initial one on a long ester and a down the line one, yes 2 maybe mor in a patern that oscilates).
i can with certaintly says that there is and effect on RBC
Lymphoma patient who have a beta cell resistance to their OWN natural production of EPO.Are successfully treated with short interval androgen administration for its erythropoetic (blood producing properties) Those are frequent Testosterone shots ED or EOD.
When greater erythropoesis is desired ,small doeses of t4 is added.
These are older patients and they have certain medical conditions and circumstances. But what we know is frequent administratio CAN increase RBC.
And RBC needs to be monitored .

Got bloodwork back today

12,5 mg test enan ed
25 mg proviron ed
3 iu gh ed

Test 1029 , estrogen 32 , igf-1 385

Everything else in range

Been on emeric protocol since april

Would post bloods but noone will understand the language 😁

Respect

P.s test is Norma pharma grade , proviron is bayer pharma grade , gh is keytech goldtops

do you pin sub q everyday? What do you mean you don’t back fill? You draw with the insulin syringe?
I don’t know if I would mind pinning sub q everyday, but backfilling the pin everyday would be a pain in the ass.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131