over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloods after 8 years on tren non stop

^ yep saw the same thing

genetics to handle the drugs rule the game

and training, diet, yada yada

^^^hey brother ..YES i remember you stating that you'd been on TREN non-stop for some time in a thread where i had mentioned being on TREN (..in the past) myself for an extended period & how i actually felt great on it & had great drive/focus on it as well

..thanks for posting this

i take from your post that you are not too meticulous about what you eat
(..mainly bc you don't need to be to get your desired results)

^^^but can you mention some things about your diet?
..such as some "staples" ..anything special?
..perhaps some general macro info (..high carb? ..low carb? ..I/F or 3-4-5 squares/day ..etc)

..regular cardio?

Question Big A, what does your diet look like? I know you say "not the best" but even that is subjective haha
Diet is shit. Basically eat whatever I want. When flexed, you can see abs all the time, but if I push 270, I get a constant turtle belly, so then I eat just tuna and rice until I get a constant flat stomach, which is around the 255-260 mark, and then back to normal shitty food. What I mean by shitty - I have my own full time chef so she makes me whatever I ask, whenever I ask. So tons of food available, but "home cooked", so shit from a bodybuilding point of view, but not McDonalds, etc.

Cardio - that is something that I don't do at all and I really, really, really should get my ass into gear and start doing it.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. Lucky to be able to have those numbers with the Tren in there full time (y)

I would be curious to how you break up all those Sub Q shots of Synthetine and Synthergine (areas, volume per injection, etc)
I drink the Synthergine.
Synthetine I inject SQ, 1.5ml per site. Lots of fatty bits on my body to inject in every day :D

I'm most amazed by the fact that you can take 5mg of Letrozole per week (2 x 2.5mg) and have any kind of libido at all. Even on higher amounts of test, using that much Letrozole would crash my estradiol to undetectable levels and leave me miserable, with no libido at all. And using Tren along with that much Letrozole would make my lipids terrible.

But then I'm 52 now, and I can't get away with the same things I could when I was in my 30's and 40's (never mind my indestructible 20's). You may not be able to get away with it in your fifties either, but more power to you if you are healthy, happy, and with good libido now.

Thanks for sharing your results. So much of this game is all up to the individual, but it is always fascinating to see what other people are doing and see if we can apply it to ourselves.
I have big problems with estradiol. Sometimes I have to take 7.5mg/week of letrozole to keep the levels down. On just 2.5mg/week, my levels are 288 (<100).

Big A, do you like to use any HGH or peptides throughout the year? I'm very curious about that. Didnt see any hgh mentioned. I mainly ask because i know you have the means to run the best of the best, and you could probably stay on it year round if you wanted to.

Is it just a preference not to? Don't think you need it? Dont like the sides maybe?
I have always found massive difference in prescription HGH and others. So I would only use prescription. But considering the cost of $500/24IU that it is at the pharmacy here, the cost to benefit ratio is not there. I've never been impressed with the results from HGH unless I use insulin, and I am not interested in doing that anymore.

Peptides - never used any.

Last edited:
very interesting. thanks for sharing.

at what point do you think you may have to amend your protocol?

in other words, how much slack for out of range values will your insurers cut you?!
I would have to amend as soon as any values are out of range. For perspective, the insurers don't want me over 135 in blood pressure.

I am glad you are doing well on that dosage. I will like to point out a few things, so that youngsters/ newbies don't think that this is normal and jump on it. (play the "devil's advocate")

Labwork at best is only 40-50% of what your total health is at any given time. It is better than nothing, but there is still possibility of organ damage (kidney, vascular, liver etc.) when using supraphysiologic doses and compounds that will not be picked up by lab work or be missed.

Also missing are the lipids.

Anyone cruising on the dose for 8 years, with all the normal testing you mentioned above, is an exception not a norm.

I am glad you are doing well and feeling well.

(y)
Exactly. I've always maintained that the genetics to handle the drugs are the most important.

What I posted, are just a couple of things that I get done. I also get a prostate MRI, I get my entire CV system scanned, ultrasound on the liver, etc, etc.
What is interesting is the fact that even on this shitty diet for years, I have ZERO plaque build up. I find that mind boggling.

Big A isn't human guys!
I'm just gonna put that out there.

You should seriously be studied.
You may be our only hope:)

How are your parents (and grandparents) healthwise if you don't mind me asking?

Wonder if you have some Apo AI-M or anti PCSK9 polymorphism that's allowed you to have normal lipids and good heart health with the given protocol and lifestyle

Kind of reminds me of Ozzy Osbourne and the kind of lifestyle he's able to sustain meanwhile a lot of his friends have croaked

I drink the Synthergine.
Synthetine I inject SQ, 1.5ml per site. Lots of fatty bits on my body to inject in every day :D

Does drinking the Synthergine lose any bioavailability?

Thanks for sharing all this information.

I knoww a few people who have ran low dose tren for years and they're fine

How are you on 500mg of different esters and only at 675 free test, which falls into normal range on a standard blood hormone panel?

Something seems off, either the range for standard or the potency of what you're taking. That or you're so desensitized you aren't benefiting from what you're putting in.

Thanks for posting....I thought you were a tren hex guy?

Exactly. I've always maintained that the genetics to handle the drugs are the most important.

What I posted, are just a couple of things that I get done. I also get a prostate MRI, I get my entire CV system scanned, ultrasound on the liver, etc, etc.
What is interesting is the fact that even on this shitty diet for years, I have ZERO plaque build up. I find that mind boggling.

Glad to hear you are getting a prostate MRI. I wish more guys did.

How are you on 500mg of different esters and only at 675 free test, which falls into normal range on a standard blood hormone panel?

Something seems off, either the range for standard or the potency of what you're taking. That or you're so desensitized you aren't benefiting from what you're putting in.
It looks like you read it wrong. BigA is only using 250mg/week of test u. He is using 300mg/week of TREN E, not test e.

Completely affected by my diet. On REALLY shitty diet, it's 4.4

Do you have HDL, LDL, Trigs, Total Cholesterol?

Thank you for posting this information.

My gosh I had to go sub 10mgs EOD to not have an impact on my bloods from tren...we are talking less than 50mgs PER WEEK. Didn't Dante even stop is 7mgs experience due to seeing it's effects in his bw?

I have nothing else to add other than that is freaking crazy.

You are what's off. His test is 250 of test undecanoate a week. His free test is high as fuck. You might have been too when you read this thread. You are talking about Total T and he specified free.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear