over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dhb

I only inj 1 cc at a time mixed with test. So just depends what u run per week. I myself use 300 n run test at low dose

I'm running just 100mg test right now, but have considered running 50mg DHB alongside it. With my sensitivity, I should be able to notice it.

It'd be interesting to see what you notice if you add the 50mg DHB. Is 100mg test your TRT dose?

If you end up adding the DHB, will you let us know how make out?

I’ve ran 500mg a week and it was awesome. Just the slight pip and amount of oil is annoying

I got some EQ on the way, about to do a long cycle of 600/300 EQ/DHB to recomp

Sounds like a great cycle where you were able to add solid lean gains while still keeping your blood work in check.

What would you say is the minimum effective dose for DHB? If one wanted to enhance their TRT, do you think something as low as 100mg DHB (on top of TRT) would be noticeable?

I have never ran it that low, but 400mg/W will give great results. 100mg a week will probably be noticeable if I had to guess. DHB is very powerful.

It'd be interesting to see what you notice if you add the 50mg DHB. Is 100mg test your TRT dose?

If you end up adding the DHB, will you let us know how make out?

Sure will. Can't promise when it will start, but likely soon. 70mg is about 'true' trt for me, so 100mg is a slight bump. I may bump up test, too, just a little, maybe 140-150. We shall see.

Amazing compound when you get the real shit. After a 16 week run of up to 600mg per week its effects for me were very mild on H/H and a negative on my lipid profile but nothing to significant when coupled with a spot on diet and cardio. Next best compound to tren.
Well if you vouch for it I'm definitely going to give it a go in the near future.

Well if you vouch for it I'm definitely going to give it a go in the near future.

If you get a recipe that is painful do not give up on it. Even if it means walking funny. Just push trough. You will get used to it. It will reward you tremendously.

How long until u guys noticed results with DHB? Week 4-5?

How long until u guys noticed results with DHB? Week 4-5?

If you are already lean you harden up pretty quick. The other effects are nice and steady.

If the pain is a concern just use daily micro shots.. i use daily shots with my test.. just add some dhb to it .. just don't be dumping 100mgs into one spot..but i will say there is pretty painless dhb out there..

Would Sust/DHB be a good bulking cycle? Or add in something else like EQ, tren? Or an oral like dbol, drol, var?

I ran DHB for 13 weeks earlier this year, around 300-400 mg/wk. It does look and feel a hell of a lot like primo only I feel the look comes on quicker than primo. I had to Tap out bc the PIP came literally out of nowhere around week 10.

I have a solid stash of this compound stocked up from a different supplier from before, actually a sponsor from here, but a handful of the vials have crashed? My first experience ever with crashed gear, but I'm not too concerned about it as heating up the oil should help with any potential pip.

Anyone know if running 300 dhb wkly wld make ur rbc rise quick? Also running trt dose. Been having issues with rbc getting high. Got it down to 17 now but scared to get it too high again. Made me feel like shit all the time. I Run 125 wkly trt.

Anyone know if running 300 dhb wkly wld make ur rbc rise quick? Also running trt dose. Been having issues with rbc getting high. Got it down to 17 now but scared to get it too high again. Made me feel like shit all the time. I Run 125 wkly trt.
It'll likely raise your rbc at least a little but I've read it doesn't cause the rbc boost like boldenone does.

I ran DHB for 13 weeks earlier this year, around 300-400 mg/wk. It does look and feel a hell of a lot like primo only I feel the look comes on quicker than primo. I had to Tap out bc the PIP came literally out of nowhere around week 10.
What kind of results did you experience?

Im just running trt now. Was gonna add dhb but dont want my rnc to go high fast where i cant go gove blood. And i dont wanna feel like shit again. I use aas to feel good n look good. When my rbc is high i look good but feel like bag of shit. No since in that.

What kind of results did you experience?

Leaned out ok, it's very similar to primo but the strength and aesthetics come faster. I wasn't lean enough to say I looked "better" on DHB vs primo per se, but the strength and mass hit quicker and harder.

Hope that helps.

Leaned out ok, it's very similar to primo but the strength and aesthetics come faster. I wasn't lean enough to say I looked "better" on DHB vs primo per se, but the strength and mass hit quicker and harder.

Hope that helps.
yes... usually kicked in for me around 7-10days.
i'm going to give dhb a run here soon.

yes... usually kicked in for me around 7-10days.
i'm going to give dhb a run here soon.

Primo kicks in for you that early? Dang takes me weeks to notice it's effects, for DHB it took rougly half the time for me that primo takes

It sounds like the gains were hiding inside just waiting to break out.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity