over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloods after 8 years on tren non stop

I am jealous of those echo results!
Exactly. I've always maintained that the genetics to handle the drugs are the most important.

What I posted, are just a couple of things that I get done. I also get a prostate MRI, I get my entire CV system scanned, ultrasound on the liver, etc, etc.
What is interesting is the fact that even on this shitty diet for years, I have ZERO plaque build up. I find that mind boggling.

Are you taking any supplements? Such as Vitamin K2?

I ran tren for over a year once. 100mg a day or more most of the run. And Up to a gram a week. At the end of the run I had blood done and litterally nothing looked abnormal. My endocrinologist that read my bloodwork said I had a clean bill of health. I did have heartburn for a year pretty much everyday until I got on the purple pill which ended it. I’m going to see if I can track down my labs and post them here.

I have big problems with estradiol. Sometimes I have to take 7.5mg/week of letrozole to keep the levels down. On just 2.5mg/week, my levels are 288 (<100).

Is that really estradiol, though? I'm sure you are aware that Tren falsely elevates estradiol readings using the Roche ECLIA methodology. So unless you are using the ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS estradiol test, your estradiol may not really be that high. The Tren is just causing it to show a high reading, because the standard estradiol test sees the Tren as estradiol.

Not knocking your protocol in any way though. Obviously, if it's working for you, keep on doing what you're doing. I just wish that would work for me, but that amount of Letrozole would absolutely crush my estradiol and make me miserable and with no libido at all.

Is that really estradiol, though? I'm sure you are aware that Tren falsely elevates estradiol readings using the Roche ECLIA methodology. So unless you are using the ultrasensitive LC/MS/MS estradiol test, your estradiol may not really be that high. The Tren is just causing it to show a high reading, because the standard estradiol test sees the Tren as estradiol.

Not knocking your protocol in any way though. Obviously, if it's working for you, keep on doing what you're doing. I just wish that would work for me, but that amount of Letrozole would absolutely crush my estradiol and make me miserable and with no libido at all.
Many thanks for that info!

All it says on the test result is that the oestradiol test was performed using an Abbott Architect.

Last edited:
How are your parents (and grandparents) healthwise if you don't mind me asking?

Wonder if you have some Apo AI-M or anti PCSK9 polymorphism that's allowed you to have normal lipids and good heart health with the given protocol and lifestyle

Kind of reminds me of Ozzy Osbourne and the kind of lifestyle he's able to sustain meanwhile a lot of his friends have croaked
Grandparents from both sides died of "old age" - 80s and 90s.

However, my father, his brother and two of my mother's brothers have died of cancer in their 70's. None of them had previous health issues (heart attacks, high bp, diabetes, etc).

Do you have HDL, LDL, Trigs, Total Cholesterol?

Thank you for posting this information.
I'll post them when I return. I'm travelling now.

Many thanks for that info!

All it says on the test result is that the oestradiol test was performed using an Abbott Architect.

Abbott Architect is an chemiluminescence immunoassay test. I would try to get estradiol tested using the LC/MS/MS ultrasensitive test just to see what it actually is, as Tren may be giving you a false positive and overestimating your levels.

Goes to show every response differently. Congrats Big A

For the last 8 years or so, I've been on, mostly non-stop, on the following:

300mg/week tren e
250mg/week test undecanoate inj
2.5mg twice/week letrozole
500mcg twice/week cabergoline
2,000mg/day metformin
10ml/day average of Synthetine sq
4ml/day average Synthergine sq
6,000/mcg/day for 3 days when I get a cold of Synthelamin

The above is most weeks - sometimes I just can't be fucked injecting anything.

My weight is steady between 260 and 270lbs. I train between 1 and 3 times per week according to time schedule. Diet is not the best. If I get too fat (270) I start semi dieting until the stomach is flat and I'm down to 260.

Blood pressure is always under 130/60 and heart beats at low 60's. I'm 46yo.

I have a very high value life insurance policy (8 figures) so every year I have to go through an exhaustive physical which checks EVERYTHING, as the insurance provider is looking for any excuse to cancel the policy. I pay $6k/month for the policy, and even if I pay this until I am 80, it will never cover the value of the payout. So as I said, I am a losing proposition for the insurer, so they look for anything that justifies them to cancel me.

On top of the yearly medicals they put me through, I also do my own additional blood tests every 3 months.

Anyway, these were the results of the last blood tests last month, and I'll also include the stress ECG results too. Note that all my blood test results fluctuate absolutely minimally between tests.

HORMONES
* free testosterone - 672 (225-725)
* FSH - <1 (<9)
* LH - <1 (<8)
* Oestradiol - 88 (<100)
* prolactin - 30 (<330)
* cortisol - 341 (150-600)
* tsh - 1.98 (0.40-4.00)
* t4 - 14 (10-20)

IRON and CHOLESTEROL
* ferritin - 334 (30-400)
* total cholesterol - 4.4 (<5.5)

LIVER
* bilirubin - 8 (<21)
* ALP - 26 (30-110)
* GGT - 14 (<51)
* ALT - 39 (<56)
* ALB - 46 (38-50)
* TP - 72 (60-80)

KIDNEYS
* NA - 139 (135-145)
* K - 4.7 (3.5-5.2)
* Cl - 105 (95-110)
* HCO3 - 26 (22-32)
* Urea - 7.4 (3.0-8.0)
* Creatinine - 95 (60-110)

BLOOD
* Haemoglobin - 147 (135-170)
* MCV - 91 (82-98)
* MCHC - 322 (320-360)
* RDW - 14 (<16)
* platelets - 266 (140-370)
* white cells - 6.3 (4.0-11.0)
* neutrophils - 4.2 (1.8-7.5)
* lymphosils - 1.4 (1.0-4.0)
* monophils - 0.6 (0.1-1.2)
* eosinophils - 0.1 (<0.7)

PROSTATE
* psa - 0.9 (<2.5)

STRESS ECG:
Rhythm - sinus rhythm
Rest heart rate - 64bpm
Rest BPSystolic - 123mmHg
Rest BPDiastolic - 60mmHG

It took 9min 58sec to reach 169bpm (97% of age predicted max heart rate)

Peak BP - 214/76 mmHG

Normal exercise stress ecg - appropriate global augmentation of LV systolic function post exercise with no inducible myocardial ischemia detected.

Normal left ventricular size and systolic function. LV ejection fraction 61%.

No significant valvular disease.

Normal seize atria.

Normal blood pressure response to exercise. Borg Scale 10 (0-10). SPO2 at rest 94% and SPO2 at peak exertion 97%

MMode/2D
* LV Diastole (4-5.5) - 5.1cm
* LV diastole (/BSA) - 2.1cm/m2
* LV diastole/height - 2.8cm/m
* LS Systole (2-3.8) - 3.3cm
* IV Septum (0.7-1.1) - 1.1cm
Inferolateral wall (0.7-1.1) - 1.1cm
* Aortic root (2.2-3.4) - 3.4cm
* Ejection fraction (>50%) - 64%
* EF corrected - 73%
* Fractional Shortening - 35%
* LV mass - 225g
* LV Mass (/BSA) - 91.8g/m2

2D
* LV EDV (62-170) - 136mL
* LV EDV (/BSA) - 55.5mL/m2
* LV ESV (14-76) - 53mL
* LV ESV (/BSA) - 21.6mL/m2
* EF (mod.simp) - 61%
* LV Stroke Volume - 83mL
* Cardiac output - 6.972 L/min
* LA Area 2 chamber (8.8-23.4) - 23.5cm2
* RA Area (8.3-19.5) - 18cm2
* RA Volume - 53mL
* LV Stoke Volume (/BSA)(33-47) - 33.9/mL/m2/beat

AORTIC VALVE
* LVOT Diameter - 2.3cm
* LVOT VTI - 22cm
* LVOT Velocity - 1.2m/sec
* Peak Velocity (A) - 1.5m/sec
* Peak Gradient (A) - 9mmHg
* Cardiac Output - 7.7L/min

MITRAL VALVE
* MV Pressure half time - 60ms

VALVE AREA
* MVA PHT - 3.7cm2

DIASTOLOGY
MITRAL VALVE DOPPLER
* e velocity - 0.9m/sec
* pressure half time - 60ms
* deceleration time - 206ms
* A velocity - 0.8m/sec
* E:A ratio - 1.2
* MVA PHT - 3.7cm2

MITRAL VALVE
* E velocity - 0.9m/sec
* A velocity - 0.8m/sec
* E:A ratio - 1.2
* deceleration time - 206ms

AORTIC VALVE DOPPLER
* LVOT diameter - 2.3cm
* LVOT Integral - 22cm
* LVOT Velocity - 1.2m/sec
* peak velocity - 1.5m/sec
* peak gradient - 9mmHg

RV DTI
* RV s' (>10) - 15.9 sec

Basically, the Rhythm, Left Ventricle Right Ventricle, Atria, Aortic Valve, Mitral Valve, Tricuspid Valve, Pulmonic Valve, Aorta, Venous and Pericardium are all normal in size, structure and function with no abnormalities.
Pre and post stress ecg, no abnormalities and normal augmentation of all LV segments.

There is no point of this post apart from curiosity for some. This is the drug regimen that I feel best on, most energetic with highest libido and best mood and the body is healthy on it.

Why Letrozole?

What BP meds are meds are you on? Have you had to increase the dosage over time to maintain it that low on those doses without constant cardio?

FYI almost everything is thinking something they aren't willing to say here because you are the owner of the board.

What BP meds are meds are you on? Have you had to increase the dosage over time to maintain it that low on those doses without constant cardio?

FYI almost everything is thinking something they aren't willing to say here because you are the owner of the board.
No BP meds.
Experimented with them when I was going through some high stress and my bp creeped up but I didn't like the annoying coughing.

I'm a big boy, I can handle anything :p

Nice! I've been running between 25 to 50mg per day of tren ace since about 2008 when I used to make it from pellets. Motorboat's tren is the closest in strength to what I made. Anyway, a "break" is still 10mg per day of tren. Various test dosages depending on goals. Like was said before, the tren can throw off estrogen results, but I still have to take. 625mg of letro per day, and at 41, I found what was causing some issues was actually prolactin, so prami at .4mg slowly titrating up of course initially, got rid of that which was a small lump in the left nip. Glutamine takes care of heartburn, GI issues, and insomnia at 30 to 40 grams a day. I liked trest, deca is great for the fucked shoulder, but Tren is still the absolute best steroid hands down!

Grandparents from both sides died of "old age" - 80s and 90s.

However, my father, his brother and two of my mother's brothers have died of cancer in their 70's. None of them had previous health issues (heart attacks, high bp, diabetes, etc).

Smart of you to not use any GH

The effects of long term tren use on the brain is still all speculation; and it's not something a scan or a blood test will reveal. Prob the main thing I'd be wary of even with bp, and lipids in control. Neurodegeneration is the most treatment unengaged area of old age

Also very hard to see soft non-cal plaque on scans which will can still throw a thrombosis

I think you already know this

Smart of you to not use any GH

The effects of long term tren use on the brain is still all speculation; and it's not something a scan or a blood test will reveal. Prob the main thing I'd be wary of even with bp, and lipids in control. Neurodegeneration is the most treatment unengaged area of old age

Also very hard to see soft non-cal plaque on scans which will can still throw a thrombosis

I think you already know this

Hasn’t it been proven/known that HGH has nothing to do with increased cancer risk/rates? I myself worry about this too with GH so I’ve been searching for definitive answers about that everywhere..

I think only my grandfather on on my mother’s side and his father ever had cancer in my family, my grandfather was already 80 years old and refused treatment (not like it was any good in Venezuela anyway) and my great grandfather beat the Cancer (prostate) in his 80’s and I believe died of old age related issues around 90 years old..

Hasn’t it been proven/known that HGH has nothing to do with increased cancer risk/rates? I myself worry about this too with GH so I’ve been searching for definitive answers about that everywhere..

I think only my grandfather on on my mother’s side and his father ever had cancer in my family, my grandfather was already 80 years old and refused treatment (not like it was any good in Venezuela anyway) and my great grandfather beat the Cancer (prostate) in his 80’s and I believe died of old age related issues around 90 years old..

It's not the increased risk of acquiring it, but the readily available amounts of growth factors that will promote it in case you do get it

And genetics tend to be a pretty good indicator of DNA damage and cell proliferation later down the road

I know the whole "anti-aging" business model is built on promoting GH in later age, but if I had family members getting cancer in their 70s and 80s, I wouldn't be using GH as I got older, maybe a true replacement dose of 0.5-1 iu but not "bodybuilding doses"

Natural selection didn't do much work on reducing cancer risk; because most of the DNA abnormalities show up in later age where an individual has already reproduced. All of us if we live long enough will get some form of prostate cancer. A younger person in general is at a lower risk, but the older we get, the higher the likelihood that those protective barriers (tumor suppress genes, apop promoting, antiangiogensis genes) develop abnormalities

Just my thoughts on this. I'm sure there's some jacked grandpa out there using humatrope and giving me the finger as rides his motorcycle into the sunset

Big A can take criticism if its correct. If anyone has something in mind say it .it doesn't matter if his the board owner.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws