over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloods after 8 years on tren non stop

You are what's off. His test is 250 of test undecanoate a week. His free test is high as fuck. You might have been too when you read this thread. You are talking about Total T and he specified free.

Look at the mouth on this Knight prick. He just can't help himself. Fake fuckin tough guy.

It's not the increased risk of acquiring it, but the readily available amounts of growth factors that will promote it in case you do get it

And genetics tend to be a pretty good indicator of DNA damage and cell proliferation later down the road

I know the whole "anti-aging" business model is built on promoting GH in later age, but if I had family members getting cancer in their 70s and 80s, I wouldn't be using GH as I got older, maybe a true replacement dose of 0.5-1 iu but not "bodybuilding doses"

Natural selection didn't do much work on reducing cancer risk; because most of the DNA abnormalities show up in later age where an individual has already reproduced. All of us if we live long enough will get some form of prostate cancer. A younger person in general is at a lower risk, but the older we get, the higher the likelihood that those protective barriers (tumor suppress genes, apop promoting, antiangiogensis genes) develop abnormalities

Just my thoughts on this. I'm sure there's some jacked grandpa out there using humatrope and giving me the finger as rides his motorcycle into the sunset
Genetics play a small role in most of the cases of cancer from my reading 10% at most most studies seem to point to more around 5% the I have seen recently. Environment and lifestyle is where most of the damage comes from

Genetics play a small role in most of the cases of cancer from my reading 10% at most most studies seem to point to more around 5% the I have seen recently. Environment and lifestyle is where most of the damage comes from

I think the most common one you are pointing out is the Brca gene for breast cancer, and the likelihood of one getting that increases exponentially with it and a relative being diagnosed. There are findings of linking it to a more aggressive prostate cancer too; which is 1 of the three most common forms of cancer men get

"Our results reveal that a wide spectrum of pathogenic mutations in the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes confers a more aggressive PCa phenotype and these tumours are more frequently associated with lymph node involvement and distant metastasis at diagnosis than PCa in non-carriers."

One of our lecturers for cell bio and genetics in college was a cancer researcher at a large Midwest Uni. Me and some other students used to pick her brain after class on this topic, and probably the bigger thing she pointed out to a lot of us was the role of multiple drivers of cancer in each tumor, we know each cancer isn't the same classification, but each tumor is also a different cancer almost, and the drivers are scattered like the stars in these areas. She pulled up a diagram showing the linkage and it looked like a mutated Krebs cycle. Point being that she couldn't give an answer to the question of what's the biggest cause

NEJM:

I think it's pretty well studied that obesity is the biggest driver of cancer that's controllable by most people. People with diabetes also are at an increased risk, and poor outcomes. All that being equal, it's a role of dice for most of us in decent shape. Bodybuilders might not be obese from a body comp standpoint; but the other stuff done to create large amounts of muscle tissue isn't conducive to delaying dna damage either. And if it makes sense to eliminate any pro-prolif driver in later age, I'd do it personally. Just my thoughts on this

I think the most common one you are pointing out is the Brca gene for breast cancer, and the likelihood of one getting that increases exponentially with it and a relative being diagnosed. There are findings of linking it to a more aggressive prostate cancer too; which is 1 of the three most common forms of cancer men get

"Our results reveal that a wide spectrum of pathogenic mutations in the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes confers a more aggressive PCa phenotype and these tumours are more frequently associated with lymph node involvement and distant metastasis at diagnosis than PCa in non-carriers."

One of our lecturers for cell bio and genetics in college was a cancer researcher at a large Midwest Uni. Me and some other students used to pick her brain after class on this topic, and probably the bigger thing she pointed out to a lot of us was the role of multiple drivers of cancer in each tumor, we know each cancer isn't the same classification, but each tumor is also a different cancer almost, and the drivers are scattered like the stars in these areas. She pulled up a diagram showing the linkage and it looked like a mutated Krebs cycle. Point being that she couldn't give an answer to the question of what's the biggest cause

NEJM:

I think it's pretty well studied that obesity is the biggest driver of cancer that's controllable by most people. People with diabetes also are at an increased risk, and poor outcomes. All that being equal, it's a role of dice for most of us in decent shape. Bodybuilders might not be obese from a body comp standpoint; but the other stuff done to create large amounts of muscle tissue isn't conducive to delaying dna damage either. And if it makes sense to eliminate any pro-prolif driver in later age, I'd do it personally. Just my thoughts on this

Im going to PM you in a bit, if you don’t mind so I can pick your brain a bit on this subject. Don’t want to derail the thread too much about this lol

NEJM:

That was only one of others that point to genes not being a prime driver. I have never seen any studies showing large amounts of muscle being an advantages. And is most likely a extra load other heart. Hi Igf-1 levels seem to be less then healthy along with higher levels of mTOR. Along with many things bodybuilders do. I spent years working in a less then healthy environment. When I look at those that live the longest they are not big and were moderate at most in pretty much every area of their life. I can't say that is what I have done though.

No BP meds.
Experimented with them when I was going through some high stress and my bp creeped up but I didn't like the annoying coughing.

I'm a big boy, I can handle anything :p

That's my favorite line.

We are all glad when a member of the community is healthy. I am personally reassured when people go the extra mile to make sure labs are good, check prostate MRI,echo etc.

I will say that Big A is a sample size of one and it would be uncommon for most men to not have issues in a variety of ways after 8 years on tren. There are numerous issues that many men would be risking i.e cardiac, renal etc. by doing something similar.

Big A takes precautions to make sure things are going well. I do not know Big A and i am not sure which country he lives in, however i will say that most men who are on cycle should be careful with going through insurance for labs as they will likely be pulled in the future for disability and life insurance applications. I am not familiar with a policy such as his however most have a 3 year look back period after which things are mostly locked in unless you were outright dishonest on a policy. For my policies ( guardian) there were sections related to illegal drugs etc. If i was to die and it came out that i was a professional bodybuilder taking AAS and i didnt disclose that on my application and they could in any way prove i was dishonest even after the look back period i can imagine a scenario in which they may attempt to deny the payout to my beneficiaries. There is a few times where similiar things have happened. Then again i do not know anyone who has to get yearly physicals and such a large policy both in payout and in premiums as for many people its not financially the best use of the premiums

The only thing i may suggest to Big A down the line ( other then maybe reconsidering his AAS of choice for longterm usage) is to look into a cardiac CTA in a few years. You seem to be very healthy on paper based on the workup performed, yet its highly unusual for a guy in his mid 40's after years of bodybuilding and staying on tren to not have any soft coronary plaque. Is is possible....sure! but you seem like a guy who cares about health and catching things early. I did not see anything concerning based on the information provided though.

That letro dose would bottom out most mens e2 levels quickly but thats why we get labs. No such thing as going by feel for longterm health and consistent dosing. See what works for each person. I also use letro but at a MUCH lower dose but i have labs to show its what keeps me where i want to be.

I guess the point of my rambling post is for other members not to just assume that if Big A is healthy on his protocol that everyone will be. Regardless of what one chooses please take steps to check on ones health both related to AAS usage and in general.

One guy told me he's been on tren for 30 years straight. Some health issues now though, at 60.:eek:

I read a CT scan last month on a 80-ish year old that has been smoking pack a day since she was like 15. Lungs looked perfect. Some people wont have issues...although many will.

You are what's off. His test is 250 of test undecanoate a week. His free test is high as fuck. You might have been too when you read this thread. You are talking about Total T and he specified free.
Id call that an over-reaction on your part. His thread started with,"
For the last 8 years or so, I've been on, mostly non-stop, on the following:

300mg/week tren e
250mg/week test undecanoate "

Am I miss-reading or does tren not directly affect free test? I honestly don't know assumed it did.

Secondly, his panels could have been in different units, even metric, as compared to when I get my test results, 25 is the top end, not the 700s or whatever his were, so thanks again for the over-reaction. I was not disrespectful in my post. I phrased things as a question, because they didn't make sense.

Perhaps you should try the same and give the benefit of the doubt.

Fascinating, thanks for posting the data.

Out of curiosity have you ever tested your adrenal hormones (DHEA/PREG/Cortisol) Any issues with those being lowered on long time tren?

I know in your early postings were a big advocate of either hcg or clomid every once in a while for resetting the boys, are you still doing that?

Id call that an over-reaction on your part.

Look at the mouth on this Knight prick. He just can't help himself. Fake fuckin tough guy.

So Knight saying "You might have been too [high] when you read this thread." Is an "over-reaction and disrespectful"? And makes him a "prick and a fake fucking tough guy"?

Holy crap that is cupcake stuff right there.

And BTW zee-man your original post above he responding to made absolutely zero sense, even if you read it wrong.

Take a cue from BigA's response to me lol.

Fascinating, thanks for posting the data.

Out of curiosity have you ever tested your adrenal hormones (DHEA/PREG/Cortisol) Any issues with those being lowered on long time tren?

I know in your early postings were a big advocate of either hcg or clomid every once in a while for resetting the boys, are you still doing that?
Cortisol results are listed - normal.

I am not having any more kids and I even got the snip. So no need for that. Regarding the size, I never had any shrinkage.

It is worth noting that all the family members that had cancer lived at least for a few years within proximity (hundreds of kms) of Chernobyl after the explosion. And all the cancers were weird ones, like myeloma.

I guess the point of my rambling post is for other members not to just assume that if Big A is healthy on his protocol that everyone will be.
THIS!

i am not sure which country he lives in, however i will say that most men who are on cycle should be careful with going through insurance for labs as they will likely be pulled in the future for disability and life insurance applications. I am not familiar with a policy such as his however most have a 3 year look back period after which things are mostly locked in unless you were outright dishonest on a policy. For my policies ( guardian) there were sections related to illegal drugs etc. If i was to die and it came out that i was a professional bodybuilder taking AAS and i didnt disclose that on my application and they could in any way prove i was dishonest even after the look back period i can imagine a scenario in which they may attempt to deny the payout to my beneficiaries. There is a few times where similiar things have happened. Then again i do not know anyone who has to get yearly physicals and such a large policy both in payout and in premiums as for many people its not financially the best use of the premiums
All correct. You don't want to go through all this crap for your whole life and then when you die for them to deny the claim.

When I started this policy many years back, I was fully upfront about EVERYTHING that I did. They don't have any problems with what you did in the past or doing presently, as long as you are healthy. They totally freak out if you want to change things or introduce something new as they don't know how you will react.

Strangely, they did not care about the fact that I fly a helicopter or that I race cars. They couldn't care less about that. But they put a clause in that if I become permanently disabled due to a mental breakdown, that they will not pay out. They consider my lifestyle way too stressful and the biggest risk as far as they see is the mental breakdown.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131