over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick walker transformation

Perfect bone structure? Wait, what?

I have followed Nick for awhile and he truly is a freak. But he looks crazy freaky...because he has strange proportions and structure. I also have to say that by himself...he's truly amazing looking. But standing next to other big guys, not too sure. His pro card win wasn't a shoe-in. That dude Bundy was close... Nick isn't tall so him being so big gets somewhat drowned out when he stands next to anyone bigger than 5'9. Still think he's a freak and enjoy all the web content he makes but I'm just being realistic about his pro potential here.

If I could look exactly like that I would stop there and just maintain.

seriously

lol

Wouldn't we all. Bumstead's a freak of nature, it didn't take him long to get to that point

lol

Wouldn't we all. Bumstead's a freak of nature, it didn't take him long to get to that point
Just 2 totally different body types. I’m super blocky with big joints, obviously built for lifting heavy shit. I have short arms, long torso, and normal length legs.

Aesthetics? I wasn’t built for that shit at all! Lol

Perfect bone structure? Wait, what?

I have followed Nick for awhile and he truly is a freak. But he looks crazy freaky...because he has strange proportions and structure. I also have to say that by himself...he's truly amazing looking. But standing next to other big guys, not too sure. His pro card win wasn't a shoe-in. That dude Bundy was close... Nick isn't tall so him being so big gets somewhat drowned out when he stands next to anyone bigger than 5'9. Still think he's a freak and enjoy all the web content he makes but I'm just being realistic about his pro potential here.

Who is taller than 5'9 that's going to drown out Nick? He's going to be 5'8 255-258 peeled on stage. I just dont see it happening. Unlike the other competitors this dudes basically been on a 2 year prep fine tuning everything and it looks like this train is rolling right along. Realistically a top 3 at your Pro Debut is huge, but he has a chance to win.

Personally, I think its between him and Justin. Sergio being a dark horse. I've seen zero updates from him.

Who is taller than 5'9 that's going to drown out Nick? He's going to be 5'8 255-258 peeled on stage. I just dont see it happening. Unlike the other competitors this dudes basically been on a 2 year prep fine tuning everything and it looks like this train is rolling right along. Realistically a top 3 at your Pro Debut is huge, but he has a chance to win.

Personally, I think its between him and Justin. Sergio being a dark horse. I've seen zero updates from him.

did u happen to watch the SHW comparisons? Nick was not overwhelming big. Bundy WAS bigger than him. Nate Spear wasss his size. What Nick has is a lot of mass on his frame compared to the other two...but he isn’t BIGGER or dwarfing any of them. I have a feeling u haven’t seen him stand next to anyone.
Once again, not downplaying Nick. But I was very surprised when I saw him stand next to other big dudes in comparisons. F2EB1E3B-568F-4FF8-9875-D59CCAAE0BC9.jpeg

I dont see perfect bone structure at all. I see a freak to be certain but perfect bone structure? I love the freaks but there is something off about his physique to me (not just the calf vein issue).

We will see how he does against the current top 10-15 in the sport in the next few years. Big freaking kid no doubt and conditioned so all the best to him.

wasn't referring to Nick in particular was agreeing with the poster talking about genetics... and with that bone structure.

23 years old.... this screams potential Olympia to me whereas Nick just screams freak. I don't know how he can match up w a physique as big but more pleasing and aesthetic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201014-062739_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201014-062739_Chrome.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 146
lol

Supposedly he's only on 500mgs of Test per week. Was mentioned on Fouad Abiad's youtube channel. His trainer is iain valliere and he's the one who said that that's all he takes and mentioned some kidney issues. 500mgs of test LOL.

23 years old.... this screams potential Olympia to me whereas Nick just screams freak. I don't know how he can match up w a physique as big but more pleasing and aesthetic.

Yes this is next level physique and structure

Agree on everything brother

Respect

He has potential to be great ...but this upcoming pro show i dont think heas gonna win .... Deff in the top 5 tho .....

I've never heard of Ugolnikov. I just looked him up and his development is insane.

I saw him in september, he is amazing. Better structure than Nick. He needs to be harder.

I was looking at James Holingshead old 2019 logs and the highest dose I could find was about 1g test with 700mg deca.

James took a huge leap in 2 years. I wonder what ole Patrick Tuor did with his drugs. This last year.

Anyone can be pro. Just take 700mg Trest a week and pour some letro in your morning coffee. Gah. Shits not hard.

I was looking at James Holingshead old 2019 logs and the highest dose I could find was about 1g test with 700mg deca.

James took a huge leap in 2 years. I wonder what ole Patrick Tuor did with his drugs. This last year.

Anyone can be pro. Just take 700mg Trest a week and pour some letro in your morning coffee. Gah. Shits not hard.

Rumor has it in EU that patricks guys are using increlex

Duno if its true but 4 diferent competitors have told me this

Respect

I honestly think that at this point in his career, James' jump has been because of a change-up in nutrition and training.
Realistically, there is no 1 compound that is going to create that big of a change. Everyone wants to think its some IGF or Myostatin thing we can't get over here in the US. But I just don't live in that "secret drug" frame of mind. James had trained a certain way for years and had eating on his plan (Jordan's and Aceto's) for years. It was just new stimulus. I don't think Patrick's training system is magical, but i think if you take a guy who'se done 2 top sets of years and throw him lots of new pump work, its a novel stimulus that WILL hit his body harder and change something up. We also have heard James talk about such big carb days that he wasn't used to before. Take both of those AND a highly motivated guy who has just been signed to Redcon1, and that's the ingredients for some big physique changes.

I honestly think that at this point in his career, James' jump has been because of a change-up in nutrition and training.
Realistically, there is no 1 compound that is going to create that big of a change. Everyone wants to think its some IGF or Myostatin thing we can't get over here in the US. But I just don't live in that "secret drug" frame of mind. James had trained a certain way for years and had eating on his plan (Jordan's and Aceto's) for years. It was just new stimulus. I don't think Patrick's training system is magical, but i think if you take a guy who'se done 2 top sets of years and throw him lots of new pump work, its a novel stimulus that WILL hit his body harder and change something up. We also have heard James talk about such big carb days that he wasn't used to before. Take both of those AND a highly motivated guy who has just been signed to Redcon1, and that's the ingredients for some big physique changes.

Very true. There was some sarcasm in the drug post.

I remember James talking to Fouad about cutting back protein and adding more carbs every day. I swear he said he added something like 200g carbs daily to his diet, which I’m sure Jordan had him eating a shit ton. Hell Jordan is around 5000k daily. 200g carbs doesn’t sound like a lot, but if your already eating 600g daily...that’s a lot of food

And I’ve tried to watch some of Patrick’s training videos, but a lot are not English...I might be looking in the wrong spot. Looks like Rest pause, but substantial weight drops to keep hitting failure around 8-10 reps...and he does it more than 3 times.

If you guys are interested in Patrick's training methods. This might be helpful..

Look at the fuckin lines on that kid. I agree, potential to do really, REALLY well.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear