advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oldest age you legitimately think you can attract much younger women at?

Realistically it depends on your

1. Net worth
2. facial looks
3. overall look

I am over 40, high net worth & attractive.

No issues getting girls under 30. under 25 (mostly some "gifts/$" are required lolol)

That's what we all say on here....lol. If you're so good looking, show us a picture. I'm willing to be you aren't as good looking as you believe.

That's what we all say on here....lol. If you're so good looking, show us a picture. I'm willing to be you aren't as good looking as you believe.

I'm 52, I could pull women in 20s and 30s without issue, but I'm married so thats a no-no. the problem is getting along with them after the physical part. My wife is 20 years younger than me, and we get along great, but that may not be the case for everyone.

Haha here we go... No money or nice cars involved nothing but looks and charm.. I'm 43 my gf is 38 and hot.. wait for it...........
We are in the lifestyle and when we go to our clubs we fight off 21 to 50 year olds both of us.. Everytime a hot 22 year old unicorn walks in I get her.. last Saturday I pointed out a single hot tatted girl some ok couple was after.. we we're at the bar and she walked up.. my girl on my left she's on my right I smiled and said hello and complimented her cherry blossom sleeve she started telling me it was for her mom when I noticed a hot air balloon a very nice old school one on the top of her left thigh and I said I've always wanted a hot air balloon in my right shoulder and motioned to my right trap and I said you should show me what yours would look like up there.. she smiled laughed and said let's go see.. 5 min later my girl is making out with her and that tattoo is over my trap hahaha 24 and smoking and a great fuck... Too smoking my gf deleted her number the next day haha and shes not the jealous type.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

50s

I think for some men 50 and above is still a great age range to attract women (of course if you aren't married). Men could use their experience or "wisdom", a lot of women like that. The key is still paying attention to how you look and how you are as a person. And of course, making sure every essential stuff needed for romance is good enough (if you know what I mean).

My last wife was 21, and I had just turned 58. Truthfully...I think guys who are bodybuilders or fitness junkies are able to stem off Father Time and can get away with dating much younger women.
GD

I can't give an accurate answer to this question because well I can't get a date with a woman of any age. I'm 45. I might could pull a woman collecting Social Security. But that just doesn't do anything for me. :(:D

I can't give an accurate answer to this question because well I can't get a date with a woman of any age. I'm 45. I might could pull a woman collecting Social Security. But that just doesn't do anything for me. :(:D

Look on the bright side with the older women, they can pull their teeth out :headbang:

Why cant you get a date??

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am 45 and dated a 23 year old and now I am married to a 34 year old. I would say it is dependent on how well father time is good to you. Or if you have a money to get some plastic done. lol I aint that great on the eyes either.

I am 45 and dated a 23 year old and now I am married to a 34 year old. I would say it is dependent on how well father time is good to you. Or if you have a money to get some plastic done. lol I aint that great on the eyes either.

Especially if you're talking just dating. There are countless women in their 20's who wouldn't necessarily want to marry a guy who is 40+ but would have no probably being with one for the experience.

i cant believe i found this post, i rarely visit this forum. this has been a major topic in my life.
7 months ago my old lady of 12 yrs moved out. ive been dating alot and never had probs getting chics. i tend to get along better with younger chics. the older ones cant keep up with me.
im 45 and have been dating more chics in their 20s than my age range. chics my age are bitter and are alcoholics and chain smoke whereas younger chics just want to have fun.i been seeing a chic in her 20s for a few months now and getting pretty close. she says age dont matter and shes def not gold digging. im just going after what comes my way. chics from the gym, store bars hit on me and i just pick what i like.the sex is badass and i dont mind doing a little training lol...kinda wierd when i do ask to see some identification lol

I turn 38 in a few days and 19, 23 are common numbers, esp 23.

when I was 36 I was with a 19 year old, she just turned 19 like a couple days before we hooked up.

A lot of it is looks. Handsome face, tall, muscles, takes care of self, job, good or decent car.

I find in person to be much much better than online ga,e.Online game can be a lot of flakes, and no text backs, that said it still can be fine. I prefer real life interaction so when i get the chance I talk to girls wherever. Gym im busy training and have to go to work so impressed for time, , after the training is done, im free to talk to a girl. Night venues are ideal.
anywheres really though.

Last edited:
No bragging here, let's be factual.

I'm curious as to what is the oldest dude you know that can still say legitimately attract a women in, say her 20's to mid 30's? I'm not talking some random chick looking for a sugar daddy, I'm talking legitimately can attract hot girls this age range to date.

The reason I ask, is that I am approaching 50 and still date women who are under 35 and often randomly date women in their late 20's. And they have no issue with it. I know this fine era of my life will end one day, but when? To my credit, I do not look my age and being ripped and having all my hair helps significantly. And I do not dress and act like someone almost 50 at all. I get flirted with daily at the gym by women in their 20's. Every woman I ask out says yes and having higher T now makes it damn easy to just ask. Also, read studies that women can detect higher testosterone in men and they are naturally drawn to it. I've noticed this significantly since raising mine.

I should mention I was married at freaking 20 and got divorced at 40 and changed who I am. Got some cool tattoos and live life hard and carry myself like another person. So this helps. I want to date much younger women for as long as I can. It's all about the nookie for a few more years then maybe I'll settle down with a nice woman closer to my age, but never closer than 10 years younger than me. LOL.

I think it's ballgame over for under 32 once I hit 50, but maybe not?
This is sick. Date your own age y’all. If she’s young enough to be your daughter you’re a fuckin pedo

At 60 much younger women are 42 and hang out at gyms.

hahaha excellent.

the problem though, when you peel back ALL the layers of this issue, is men. (and no, im not joking).
To quote the late, great Meatloaf "You took the words right outta my mouth."

Men value beauty while women value security. All else stems from this...

Some people evolve as they age while others merely age.

Not sure, been with my wife since 1983 (since age 16). As long as she still likes me, I guess Im ok. :oops:

I am 42 and my girlfriend have 26. we both love exercising in the gym and everything works out well 😊

I am 42 and my girlfriend have 26. we both love exercising in the gym and everything works out well 😊

I went out with a 23 year old (I was 27 at the time) who told me she went out with a 42 year old and all of her friends encouraged her to as well. She was kind of a hoe though as were her friends lol. In general I don't know a lot of stable women with a modest past who go out with guys 40+ when they're in the low to mid 20s. Just haven't seen it personally.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws