over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best gear for strength

Test @ high var. Halo as things get closer. As well as a good stim of your own personal preference.

Everyone says tren and I just never got anything out of it. Looked much better daily for the first week or so and then it just stops. Hard to gain weight. No real strength to speak of like many make it out to be. My negative sides aren’t that bad either. Just a hard time falling asleep and that’s about it. I had minor tren cough many times and bad one time. It was horrible. Just not a fan in any sort of way.

Orals for me are where the magic is.

Back in my competitive days we used Androl and test Enanthate mostly. I have seen massive dosages of both used in professional powerlifting circle that many of you would never think of using.

Back in my competitive days we used Androl and test Enanthate mostly. I have seen massive dosages of both used in professional powerlifting circle that many of you would never think of using.
were guys complaining about gyno or no one gave a shit or it wasn't something discussed? i don't take anything but back when i did i was always nervous about getting boobs from the drol and some would claim it was difficult to control (debate back then about whether or not tamox works for drol-induced gyno).

were guys complaining about gyno or no one gave a shit or it wasn't something discussed? i don't take anything but back when i did i was always nervous about getting boobs from the drol and some would claim it was difficult to control (debate back then about whether or not tamox works for drol-induced gyno).

We didn't spend much time thinking about Gyno in the old days :)

Are you able to be more specific/expand on what constitutes 'massive dosages'? I've used Anadrol in the 300 daily range. I notice 150-200 is my sweet spot. 300 range and the appetite supression finally kicks in. As far as this thread, I've run tren high, up to 2800 tren e per week for a while, I don't rate it highly at that dose for strength. It's almost like the higher the tren dose the weaker I get after a certain dosage.

Test C Deca and superdrol for me come meet day I’m ready to kill shit

Back in the late 70s into the 80s when asked how much gear to take the answer was "as much as you could afford"...I knew a guy that would inject 20 ccs of test a week for a 15 week powerlifting cycle...

Test and deca or EQ for the slow compounds

Test suspension and tren suspension for a preworkout

For grinding through things/static events, Anadrol, test prop, tren a

For a contest that more athletics based, Anavar, test (any ester) deca

For me there was 2 kinds of strength for gear. A strength that comes from the muscle being full with glycogen and the joints feeling lubricated. Then there was crazy strength. This is where high dose test, tren, and orals took me. It was the ability to have extra aggression and be able to focus that aggression without giving a shit about my body into the bar. I don’t suggest it but it’s just the truth. Tren put crazy inside me and I did things strength wise that I would have never attempted and told me body to do it. I probably should have gotten hurt more than I did.

Anyone with experience using trest for strength?
From what I've gathered, it's hit or miss for people. Some people swear it's tren with less sides and I've read about people saying it was meh af. My best cycle was this last prep of 250 test e, 200 deca and 50 anavar for the last 4 weeks. Though ironically I'm hitting PRs left and right at the moment just at 125 a week but I'm also sitting 10lbs heavier than I normally am at 200ish

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws