over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite spot to pin, using bad technique

repmks

Registered
Hello,

I don't know if I am being a big pansy about this , but I have been doing hrt and cycling here and there for quite some time now. I've pinned my delts , biceps , triceps, quads, and glutes.

For hrt I pin all glutes but in the wrong spot. I am fairly lean so I only use 1/2 inch pins 30g and I go in at 45 degrees at the mid point of the gluteus maximus. I can't ever get to top outer quadrant(what is supposed to be the proper location) myself, if I try to do that spot myself I cant hold it still and it starts wiggling around inside me and that cant be good because you're pretty much slicing yourself up. I guess I could start trying ventrogluteal but something about using that location is just unsettling to me.

When I cycle I use 1/2 inch 26g otherwise I would be waiting forever for the oil to go through. I go for that same wrong spot that I mentioned above and rotate wrong spot left glute, wrong spot right glute, left upper outer quad , right upper outer quad. I don't like hitting the quads because my paranoid self thinks that If train a recently pinned muscle I'll tear it plus its a more wirey tough muscle with alot of nevers. Although I have done this plenty of times without ever having an issue with tears or sprains.

I don't do delts anymore. I had a bad experience with a delt shot, I think I hit a nerve and it atrophied for a long time, so I just gave it up on delts.

Where is your favorite spot? Do you hit it over and over again?

You use slin pins in glutes? Seems like a waste?

You mentioned not liking delts, but those are now my favorite. Another favorite used to be quads but then it started seeming like I was brushing a nerve every time, I stopped. Another pretty fool proof, painless one is lats.

Hello,

I don't know if I am being a big pansy about this , but I have been doing hrt and cycling here and there for quite some time now. I've pinned my delts , biceps , triceps, quads, and glutes.

For hrt I pin all glutes but in the wrong spot. I am fairly lean so I only use 1/2 inch pins 30g and I go in at 45 degrees at the mid point of the gluteus maximus. I can't ever get to top outer quadrant(what is supposed to be the proper location) myself, if I try to do that spot myself I cant hold it still and it starts wiggling around inside me and that cant be good because you're pretty much slicing yourself up. I guess I could start trying ventrogluteal but something about using that location is just unsettling to me.

When I cycle I use 1/2 inch 26g otherwise I would be waiting forever for the oil to go through. I go for that same wrong spot that I mentioned above and rotate wrong spot left glute, wrong spot right glute, left upper outer quad , right upper outer quad. I don't like hitting the quads because my paranoid self thinks that If train a recently pinned muscle I'll tear it plus its a more wirey tough muscle with alot of nevers. Although I have done this plenty of times without ever having an issue with tears or sprains.

I don't do delts anymore. I had a bad experience with a delt shot, I think I hit a nerve and it atrophied for a long time, so I just gave it up on delts.

Where is your favorite spot? Do you hit it over and over again?
U need to do more homework- 30g-1/2’ pin and u know you are in the wrong spot And way to shallow is the dumbest thing I heard - you can’t do delts or quads - is this a joke ?

U need to do more homework- 30g-1/2’ pin and u know you are in the wrong spot And way to shallow is the dumbest thing I heard - you can’t do delts or quads - is this a joke ?

Why do you think it is too shallow ? I lean and it is going into the muscle. Also since I have a little glute mass and using a 1/2 inch I am thinking I am not in danger of hitting the nerve and vien in that wrong spot area.

I never said I don't do quads, I just don't like the idea of hitting them over and over again but I could be paranoid and I noticed they quiver sometimes too (vastus lateralis)

Delts , I do hate delt shots, my delts start quivering second I get in there, also you can't use two hands to steady it. I like sites I can use two hands to keep steady and aspirate easily .

I have pretty beefy lats. What is the technique you guys are using for a lat shot?

I always do a daily pins and rotate Quads, glutes, delts, lats and sometimes GH in triceps.... lats are a new place for me and i like them 😊

I just did ventrogluteal with a 1/2 inch for my hrt shot, you can lay on your side and easily find the location and use two hands to stabilize. Smooth and I didn't feel it. It went IM, I know because there is no sq lump. I think I can add that to the rotation.

GH in tris? Why not just sq that?

And how the hell are you guys managing to get it in your lats?

Look up proper injection sites, use them, 1/2" slin is fine in glute if you are lean, don't pin your TFL if you are doing quads. Sounds like you are overthinking it. I wouldn't bother using muscles like biceps, triceps, lats, etc, just do proper injection sites. Lats are easy to hit but I don't see a reason to use them. The goal is to miss nerves, that is the reasoning behind most sites. I know people with permanent nerve damage from injections but that is from doing site enhancement.

For TRT small volume. I pin in any area sub-q that I want.

For something like HRT 1/2-in slin pin in the quads or side delt

I rotate several sites with a slin pin and do daily pokes, usually about 4 to 6 shots a day depending on what I'm running. I use 29 guage 1/2 inch slin pins, 1/2cc. I tried 1cc slin pins but it takes way more pressure to inject and made it difficult for the harder to reach areas to keep it still long enough. The 1/2cc pins are super easy even though its more pokes. I use traps, side delts, rear delts, pecs, upper and lower lats, triceps, biceps, glutes and outer quads, upper middle and lower.

You're over thinking it... I rotate delt, glute and quads with slins. I started out just doing quads for years but the delts are now my favorite.

Just do it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner