over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chicago Pro 2020

totalrecomp

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I had heard they started Nick Walker in the first callout but then also had him in the 2nd callout? I guess the IFBB is gonna make him pay his dues.

He was moved around a bunch. Put into the top 3 in the first call out. Then moved out to like 5th-ish.
They took the top 3 out and lined everyone else up. Nick looked like he was in 4th.
Then the brought BACK everyone with a slightly larger 1st callout (added a few)...looks like he's somewhere between 4-6th.
Still insanely impressive. He's DICED, very conditioned up there.

Still think its Justin and Akim's to lose.

I had heard they started Nick Walker in the first callout but then also had him in the 2nd callout? I guess the IFBB is gonna make him pay his dues.

He was moved around a bunch. Put into the top 3 in the first call out. Then moved out to like 5th-ish.
They took the top 3 out and lined everyone else up. Nick looked like he was in 4th.
Then the brought BACK everyone with a slightly larger 1st callout (added a few)...looks like he's somewhere between 4-6th.
Still insanely impressive. He's DICED, very conditioned up there.

Still think its Justin and Akim's to lose.
Is there a stream?

So what do you do if your nic walker? He is freaky big, but anytime he goes up against conditioned guys that are aesthetic with good mass he is going to lose. I dont know if we will ever see him in an Olympia lineup???
Please don't get me wrong he is freaky as fuck but look he was as on as he is going to get and still got 4th in this lineup? He can get bigger but he can't get more aesthetic, actually the bigger he gets the more he will suffer in aesthetics. Maybe if he gets in the right shows next year he can accumulate enough points to get in???

100% agree with you. And Nick was about as conditioned as he could get. You could tell that Matt Jansen just dieted the hellll out of him. I think he got this 4th place just on that. Next to all these pros, his mass isn't insane like it was in the NPC. And his shape and aesthetics are lacking....and you're dead on Bboy, if he tries to get BIGGEr, the shape will get worse.

Nick MIGHT just be like another Chicago Pro competitior—Shawn Smith. Just FREAKY looking guy. The definition of a freaky GYM BBer. Some guys look the best in the gym, others look their best on stage. Shawn is great in the gym...onstage? mehh. Nick MIGHT be the best version of that guy. Once again, no hate here. Dude is a freak and I'm jealous of his look. These are just my opinions based on IFBB judging.

So what do you do if your nic walker? He is freaky big, but anytime he goes up against conditioned guys that are aesthetic with good mass he is going to lose. I dont know if we will ever see him in an Olympia lineup???
Please don't get me wrong he is freaky as fuck but look he was as on as he is going to get and still got 4th in this lineup? He can get bigger but he can't get more aesthetic, actually the bigger he gets the more he will suffer in aesthetics. Maybe if he gets in the right shows next year he can accumulate enough points to get in???

Johnnie O! @ 50 (pic below)

That back is still super nasty and he looked good up there. Father time has came for his limbs (quads-bis/tris and specifically forearms) but he has some serious longevity.

I agree w Bboy.. I hope Nick has honest ppl in his corner... I get the love for the game but realistically he has a ceiling due to his structure and I'm sorry but those calves are distracting as fuck. It muddles his lower half. He was peeled tho and looked great or as good as he possibly could.

Akim has so much muscle, always loved his physique. We talk of freaks but damn Akim is so dense. Congrats to him.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201017-185346_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20201017-185346_Instagram.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 39

I think he’s probably got a lucrative future ahead of him, but probably not as a top tier competitor. He’s young and freaky big and his social media status is rising. I bet he would be popular guest posing and at conventions people would line up for him. Will more than likely always have good contracts too.
Probably will only ever be a threat at the smaller shows though and if he does get to the Olympia it will be like you said, probably on points. It’s not that big a deal though, I mean Akeem and Maxx won’t crack the top ten at the O, and they’re both not gonna get any better at this point. He can stay at the smaller shows and maybe win a show of two down the line.
Solid future ahead for Nick if he plays his cards right and doesn’t rush things.

2020 IFBB Chicago Pro Women’s Bodybuilding

5th Place: Tina Williams
4th Place: Patti Hansen
3rd Place: Angela Rayburn
2nd Place: Rashauna Boswell
2020 IFBB Chicago Pro Champion: Theresa Ivancik

**broken link removed**

2020 IFBB Chicago Pro Bikini

6th Place: Rachael Oberst
5th Place: Brittany Dayne
4th Place: Jourdanne Lee
3rd Place: Mignon Williams
2) Natoshia Coleman
2020 IFBB Chicago Pro Bikini Champion: Alexandria Ross

**broken link removed**

Oh he can hit the Olympia stage in the next year or 2 if he keeps up the progress. Not saying he’ll win, but he can win a show or score points to get there in the future. I can’t believe you don’t think he can make the Olympia? Remember he’s young & some of the older guys are falling off, how long does Dexter have? There’s a new group of younger hungry pro’s moving into the ranks.....listen to me now & here me later.

2020 IFBB Chicago Pro Men’s Open Bodybuilding

6th Place: An Nguyen
5th Place: Eddie Bracamontes
4th Place: Nick Walker
3rd Place: Maxx Charles
2nd Place: Justin Rodriguez
2020 IFBB Chicago Pro Men’s Open Bodybuilding Champion: Akim Williams

**broken link removed**

Oh he can hit the Olympia stage in the next year or 2 if he keeps up the progress. Not saying he’ll win, but he can win a show or score points to get there in the future. I can’t believe you don’t think he can make the Olympia? Remember he’s young & some of the older guys are falling off, how long does Dexter have? There’s a new group of younger hungry pro’s moving into the ranks.....listen to me now & here me later.
LOL, whatever 🙄. You have no idea the number of guys sitting the sidelines this year that would destroy nic at a show and dont even have to be 100% dialed in. Guys like Evan, Beyeke, and so many more. I guess we will wait and 👀 🙈

LOL, whatever 🙄. You have no idea the number of guys sitting the sidelines this year that would destroy nic at a show and dont even have to be 100% dialed in. Guys like Evan, Beyeke, and so many more. I guess we will wait and 👀 🙈

Remember he is a new pro & you’re talking about seasoned Vets that been doing this for years now. Neither of the 2 you named don’t fair well in top level shows up to their hype. I like Evan but he still hasn’t lived up to his potential to be honest. Evan won the Nationals in 07 & he didn’t win his first pro show until 6 years later, the Tampa pro. If Nick stays in the business & doesn’t get hurt as he matures he should do well.

i just dont see how the justin guy keeps placing with all that shit in his delts n arms

remove that n youre left with..

hes been on his way to palumbo

time to hang it up

I’m certainly not saying it will be the same case but I can’t help but be reminded by this conversations of when Phil Health turned pro, on the forums everyone said he will never do well as a pro because he was too narrow especially for being only 5’8 and he would never be able to bring his back up enough to hang with the top guys (LOL!). Obviously these are different arguments then the ones made against Nick, but my point is I’m not going to sit here and try to predict the future

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear