over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Building a foundation

No one gets the actual results you are describing, even with amazing genetics. The exception is people who are returning to a previous size ("muscle memory") in these cases results can be more dramatic, that is because the foundation has already been laid. People with small frames and good genetics often look like they have gained 30lbs of lean mass when it's only 10-15. Drugs can increase you metabolism by a fraction but no one is eating 10k calories who wasn't eating 8k before. If you were on 200mg/week TRT before your cycle you were probably highly desensitized. If you can gain 15-20 lbs in a YEAR with multiple cycles, and keep that going for several years, your will become a monster. This game is harder than it looks.
I've been told that de-sensitizing on trt is total bullshit. I am on 150mg a week. Wouldn't blast and cruise absolutely not work then?

I know you didn't mean it this way, but I dont view this as a game. It's a big deal and big potential impact on one's health. Lot of guys and girls now don't seem to take that seriously.

My training and recovery has and always will take priority over the drugs, which will never go over a gram, which to me seems a lot. I don't understand baring some major life circumstance why someone would quit lifting enough and then return to drugs first step. That to me says they are about the drugs, not the training and the character that's built along the way.

I don't look for or want a quick fix, i just want to know what I put into my body is going to return on the investment.

I completely agree but there are examples to the contrary although rare of guys starting to juice right away and having success. Fauod abiad states he started juicing right when he started bodybuilding which I thought was interesting

I completely agree but there are examples to the contrary although rare of guys starting to juice right away and having success. Fauod abiad states he started juicing right when he started bodybuilding which I thought was interesting

It's not rare. Like I said in a post in this thread a lot of bb champions started pretty much straight away. Even if not straight away then in their mid-late teens, when not even a fully grown adult. I'm not saying it's a good idea, just how it's been in many cases.
The thing with starting as a kid is that you don't have the perspective and experience to know about all the potential consequences but OTOH if you wait too long you have missed out on maxing your potential in bb.
Take someone like Lee Haney, he retired as an 8 time Mr O at 31! If he'd started juicing at 31 he would never have done what he did, and even if he did he might have been fucked health-wise putting an older body through all that.

I'm on the opposite end. Started training in 1978 as a 12 year old (never gave it up), waited 'til I turned 50 back in 2016 to jump on TRT+.
(Took me 25 years to gain 25 lbs while lean, LOL). :rolleyes:
Wish I did it a bit earlier, but glad to have the foundation that I do.

I really wouldn't judge someone by the way they look or how much they are lifting for starting gear, but I do think it takes at least 2 years of learning to train right and achieve the appropriate discipline , get the movements down right , learn to setup your workouts and diet, before trying any gear.

there's a certain uncensored board filled with idiots who take pride in being assholes to each other...there's a most shredded member pic section....its so sad.
there's guys who brag 4 cycles under their belts and arent even at 200 pounds ..180-something after 4 cycles....

there's a certain uncensored board filled with idiots who take pride in being assholes to each other...there's a most shredded member pic section....its so sad.
there's guys who brag 4 cycles under their belts and arent even at 200 pounds ..180-something after 4 cycles....

Tons of these retards in my country

One guy in my gym brags that he is shredded ( 73 kg , 1,85 meters ) on 1g tren 1 g mast

Other idiot braging he is 120 kg huge but is wearing 38 jeans

Its sad really

You guys seem to forget people in general are all sorts of fucked up. Yall talk as if "most" people have principals, a moral compass, dont lack work ethic, and aren't down right shit bags.. No.

Getbig? I used to love that place because it was often all so hilarious over there. I think you need to take that board for what it's worth (a joke) and nothing more. If you want serious information you visit Promuscle, if you want a good laugh you visit Getbig.

You guys seem to forget people in general are all sorts of fucked up. Yall talk as if "most" people have principals, a moral compass, dont lack work ethic, and aren't down right shit bags.. No.
As a probably fellow pessimist I fully agree with you here.

As a probably fellow pessimist I fully agree with you here.

I am a glass half full type of guy, granted often times that glass is half full of piss but what you gonna do? lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear