over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mk-677 and fat loss

I believe in the studies I read it stated mk did not improve fat loss but did improve lean tissue gain

I believe in the studies I read it stated mk did not improve fat loss but did improve lean tissue gain
I could see it improving tissue because of the appetite increase and strength gains. It also allowed me to lift more intensely because i has no knee, shoulder or back pain while I was running it. For me personally it definitely serves a purpose but is in no way a replacement for hgh. I will say back in the day I used ghrp2 and cjc without dac and it was the same as running hgh.

I could see it improving tissue because of the appetite increase and strength gains. It also allowed me to lift more intensely because i has no knee, shoulder or back pain while I was running it. For me personally it definitely serves a purpose but is in no way a replacement for hgh. I will say back in the day I used ghrp2 and cjc without dac and it was the same as running hgh.

It's definitely a tool in the box, serves a good purpose for some but not for cutting....it's probably the last thing I would think to use for that purpose. But exo GH on the other hand works great as a cutter for me.

Something I will say, any long term log I've ever seen on MK677 eventually ended with the person saying "screw this shit I'll never use it again"....or something to that effect haha. Apparently most guys who try to use it long term, as in say 6 months, have said that it stops giving any of the potential benefits and starts getting weird. Was that your experience as well NL?

Here is one that started all rosey and glowing and went sideways, at least the guy was honest at the end. There are others......

I feel like guys, especially newbies, want to believe in it SO BAD because it's not an inject so that means they aren't officially steroid users and so far hasn't shown to be long term harmful....so far. But the truth is the results just aren't there from it....it fills you up with water which will help you LOOK bigger albeit pretty sloppy, help with joints because of the water and maybe lift more because you're heavier but that's about it.....all temporary too.

It's definitely a tool in the box, serves a good purpose for some but not for cutting....it's probably the last thing I would think to use for that purpose. But exo GH on the other hand works great as a cutter for me.

Something I will say, any long term log I've ever seen on MK677 eventually ended with the person saying "screw this shit I'll never use it again"....or something to that effect haha. Apparently most guys who try to use it long term, as in say 6 months, have said that it stops giving any of the potential benefits and starts getting weird. Was that your experience as well NL?

Here is one that started all rosey and glowing and went sideways, at least the guy was honest at the end. There are others......

I feel like guys, especially newbies, want to believe in it SO BAD because it's not an inject so that means they aren't officially steroid users and so far hasn't shown to be long term harmful....so far. But the truth is the results just aren't there from it....it fills you up with water which will help you LOOK bigger albeit pretty sloppy, help with joints because of the water and maybe lift more because you're heavier but that's about it.....all temporary too.
It probably ruined there insulin sensitivity. Mk is better for short runs as it will mess with your blood sugar.

I don’t think I was ever that fond of it when I look back. I see the purpose it could serve and what I got out of it but the negatives outweighed the benefits. I was so lethargic I just wanted to sleep and it felt like a dirty toxic drug. I stuck with it for 3 months because I’m a glutton for punishment jk. I did stick with it until I used what I had. I started at 12.5 and after a month went to 25 a day and lasted for about 3 days on that and went back to 12.5. I just wanted to see what I could get out of it. I think there’s a reason that a hand full of drugs always stick around and the new drugs come and go and mk is perfect example.

As mention by others, it’s just another tool. Maybe I’m the few who likes MK at 12.5 mg....great sleep. I won’t make any wild claims but I will continue for 6 months.....do find it beneficial.

I only use MA supplement brand.

As mention by others, it’s just another tool. Maybe I’m the few who likes MK at 12.5 mg....great sleep. I won’t make any wild claims but I will continue for 6 months.....do find it beneficial.

I only use MA supplement brand.

have you done any blood work using MA supplement brand?

I am looking into that in the future. I was going to get MK from a compounding pharmacy but the new FDA rules made the compounding pharmacies mostly stop making it. At least the ones i spoke to.

I haven’t done blood work but would love to get it done. I’m on a 120-140 mg of TRT for the last 5 months and don’t plan on adding anything additional to that and the MK. I do trust Mike. He’s not going to rip his customer’s off.

I know for certain my recovery is so much better now than it was previously. I’m sure some think MK is a joke and that’s fine. If anything it keeps it in stock for me.

Maybe for pharma branded products. But high quality generics are more like $1.25/iu. So yes it's more expensive than MK677, but definitely a much better product also.
Gram of MK is around $10. That's 40 doses at 25mg which is a strong dose, most people do better at 12.5mg, so 80 doses per gram. So between 12 cents to 25 cents a day compared to 2iu/day which is around $2.50/day.

Even accounting for costs of lab analysis of raws it's still coming out significantly better cost wise to run MK.

That said, I prefer to run both switching back and forth and sometimes using both at once depending on my training schedule and where I'm at with injuries (fuuuck).

Mk-677 increases IGF through an additional mechanism. If anything long term, MK is your steady state IGF as required for anabolism. You should take GHRLN (MK) with r-hGH, IGF Des with hGH, or you should take hGH several times throughout the day for that steady state of IGF elevation. MK is a great place to start before you add more hGH. MK also helps you get more IGF out of hGH than you would with hGH alone.

Mk-677 increases IGF through an additional mechanism. If anything long term, MK is your steady state IGF as required for anabolism. You should take GHRLN (MK) with r-hGH, IGF Des with hGH, or you should take hGH several times throughout the day for that steady state of IGF elevation. MK is a great place to start before you add more hGH. MK also helps you get more IGF out of hGH than you would with hGH alone.
i ment LR3 obviously, but whatever it takes to get your IGF up as consistant as your elevated androgen levels. People have a hard time getting this. MK increases the amount of IGF that cells produce, independent of GH mechanisms, although GH is obviously the instigator. GH gets it going, but the total amount of IGF produced is more. The GHRLN MK does IGF and GH, then in turn the GH also does IGF.

i ment LR3 obviously, but whatever it takes to get your IGF up as consistant as your elevated androgen levels. People have a hard time getting this. MK increases the amount of IGF that cells produce, independent of GH mechanisms, although GH is obviously the instigator. GH gets it going, but the total amount of IGF produced is more. The GHRLN MK does IGF and GH, then in turn the GH also does IGF.
Just FYI your posts have always been borderline worthless but this is an all time low for you. I doubt you even know what you're saying here and it's certainly not based in reality bro.

I was reading what he bcornelius said scratching my head.

Everyone has seen the adds for MK-677 the mention the Improved fat loss from it so I got to thinking about how many people use it during a cutting phase??

Does anyone use it for dieting into a show??
MK677 can burn fat yes but increase alot hunger , so best to use on bulking . To get ripped best option is HGH frag 500mcg fasted in morning

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131