Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Just water retention

Votes: 15 37.5%

• Total voters

mpjuice

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Just want to put that question out there cuz I thought this process would take way more time. I've been running gh I think now for 9 months I'd have to look back at my order to know exactly when but somewhere around there. Within that time I've gone from a shoe size of 11 1/2 to 12 (depending on the particular shoe) to a pretty solid 13 (I bought three shoes recently and they all had to be size 13, all different brands.) Also people comment how large my hands are, when shaking other people's hands their hands generally feel pretty small/smaller compared to mine.

Good thing I haven't seen it happen in my nose or ears or face yet. It's actually a welcomed side effect but if my feet keep growing I'm going to have to stop. I don't want to be stuck with clown shoes and have to only wear Jordans. Lol

How many iu are you using? You're also going to retain water in the extremities.

How many iu are you using? You're also going to retain water in the extremities.
Thank you for the reply!

Yes, I'm aware of the water retention but even giving it a week break feet only go down a little bit hands and wrist go down more. I agree a lot of it is water weight but I've definitely have significant bone/ cartilage growth in the feet.

I'm using on average 6 iu per day. I was under 4iu for the first two or three months, Currently I'm using about 25iu a week. I've gone as high as 12 iu in a day but not typical (more of an experiment).

For the majority of the time I have been running 6-8 iu per day.

Have you experienced anything like this?

By the way my waist hasn't grown. I just bought size 31 jean shorts, and the waist is significantly bigger than mine.

Haven't experienced it in the shoes but I have had to change ring size. I'd imagine if I used more it would cause more sides. At that point I'd have to question whether or not it was beneficial for what I was trying to do at the time.

Water retention for me. My shoes and work boots fit tighter when on GH. I’ve never gone over 5iu a day.

Water retention. It's in your head if you think your bones grew longer in 9 months bro

Haven't experienced it in the shoes but I have had to change ring size. I'd imagine if I used more it would cause more sides. At that point I'd have to question whether or not it was beneficial for what I was trying to do at the time.

Why would you question if it's beneficial do you mean in concern to health?

Water retention. It's in your head if you think your bones grew longer in 9 months bro
The hands I would agree with you (mostly), but even that it's not "coming from my head" people that shake my hand have commented on it, without me ever bringing it up to them. (but yes in the hands it's mainly when I'm holding water there.)

But the feet I don't fit in my old shoes and had to buy three new shoes.

I did take a week off at some point and then when I went back on it was at 2 iu (slowly titrating back up)

Right now, I'm really not holding that much water. And I'm fairly/pretty lean

I'm not concerned, I actually am happy about these sides. Who wouldn't want shoe size 13 and bigger hands?

I just hope it doesn't keep going like this or or affect my ear or nose otherwise I have to stop/drop to lower doses.

IMO its water retention. Too small of dose and too short of time for any real growth to happen.
I know guys who've run 12iu's for months with no crazy extremely growth. Just 2 my cents.
I actually feel like facial growth is more likely. I feel like my face (nose especially) has growth and face has changed shape since the introduction of GH.

In fact, the water retention i get from 5iu's makes me have to size up in shoes for sure. Had this happen several times as wearing my normal size 13s is just too tight and uncomfortable.

I'm not concerned, I actually am happy about these sides. Who wouldn't want shoe size 13 and bigger hands?

I just hope it doesn't keep going like this or or affect my ear or nose otherwise I have to stop/drop to lower doses.
Maybe your junk will grow too or wait a second didn't you start a thread about your 9" dong?

GET OFF THE GROWTH NOW BRO :)

Maybe your junk will grow too or wait a second didn't you start a thread about your 9" dong?

GET OFF THE GROWTH NOW BRO :)

That would be cool.

I didn't start a thread about it but it came up because people were talking about pmma. I'm going to get a second session done probably in the next few months lol 😛

IMO its water retention. Too small of dose and too short of time for any real growth to happen.
I know guys who've run 12iu's for months with no crazy extremely growth. Just 2 my cents.
I actually feel like facial growth is more likely. I feel like my face (nose especially) has growth and face has changed shape since the introduction of GH.

In fact, the water retention i get from 5iu's makes me have to size up in shoes for sure. Had this happen several times as wearing my normal size 13s is just too tight and uncomfortable.
I'll find out when I have a decent amount of time off, and report back. But I don't know when that be, I thought I was going to come off after Halloween because I was plateauing.

But I started progressing again by switching ment to tren, Lowering the frequency of my GH shots and probably most importantly lowering my workout frequency and volume.
These changes also lowered a lot of sides I was starting to get.

Two years on 2-3 iu a day my hands and feet grew. My shoes grew a whole size. My fingers got thicker and my hat size permanent got larger as well. My gf at the time swore it made my junk bigger too. No joke. I think it might have.

My son was prescribed GH by a endo when he was 12. He was short for his age and we had him tested, checked. Im 5'10 his mom 5'6 . Nothing happened for about 3 years? Maybe a little bit of growth. Stopped when he turned 18. He is 20 years old now, 6'2 size 13 sneakers and huge hands. Plays D1 hockey. I have big mitts myself and his way bigger. Dr used to x ray wrist bone to check if no more space. I have no doubt it worked.

Thank you for the reply!

Yes, I'm aware of the water retention but even giving it a week break feet only go down a little bit hands and wrist go down more. I agree a lot of it is water weight but I've definitely have significant bone/ cartilage growth in the feet.

I'm using on average 6 iu per day. I was under 4iu for the first two or three months, Currently I'm using about 25iu a week. I've gone as high as 12 iu in a day but not typical (more of an experiment).

For the majority of the time I have been running 6-8 iu per day.

Have you experienced anything like this?

By the way my waist hasn't grown. I just bought size 31 jean shorts, and the waist is significantly bigger than mine.
I never went that high. Never had any shoe size change. My teeth use to have tighter contacts. Now not so much. My hands mighr has spread but I think that's more to do with heavy lifting for 4 decades and hitting the heavy bag for just as long plus all the grappling sports. That's about all I can say. I only use GH for replacement to more youthful levels. At this point in my life it's more about life quality and holding onto what I have than pushing the envelope. 59 is not 32. I will say though that just that little bit of GH getting me closer to IGF-1 200 ng/mL makes a lot of difference as far as the androgens working better. Just on a replacement dose my muslces are fuller an recovery is much better.

Water retention for me too.

do you use insuline or insuline sensitizers on 5-6iu per day?

Do you think your progression is tied up in your GH sides?
I actually find that the water retention and higher GH dose is HELPFUL to get past plateaus.

And when you lowered the frequency of your GH shots, was this a lowering in dosage too? Or did you just change the overall dosing schedule?

But I started progressing again by switching ment to tren, Lowering the frequency of my GH shots and probably most importantly lowering my workout frequency and volume.
These changes also lowered a lot of sides I was starting to get.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131