YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

finally getting on dr scripted TRT so gotta come off my TRT for a month, what SARM to run to not lose gains?

buzzbomb138

Registered
so i had an appt with a uro today about finally getting on dr scripted TRT after self administering TRT for the last ~5 yrs. he knows about my use and knows ive been doing my own TRT and just told me to drop it for a month so he can get the proper bloodwork showing low T so he can script it to me. got a couple questions tho:

1. id hate to just let myself become completely catabolic during this time so im thinking of running a SARM during this time. nothing super strong, just something to maintain my LBM while my test levels tank. so maybe ostarine? im not super knowledgeable about SARMs but from my limited knowledge thats a middle of the road one that should be good enough. but would something like ostarine fuck up my bloodwork? I know if my BW is fucked up he wont write me the script so cant be having that.

2. he told me he wants to do shots every 2 wks which is fucking idiotic (unless hes gonna script me test U lol), so ill prob just run whatever dose he gives me and do it subq nightly like ive been doing as i dont want blood levels all over the place. should i do this from the get-go or do his stupid once every 14 day injection protocol at least to begin with as he wants to pull bloods during the trough and the levels will be too "even" for a trough if im doing subq injections ed.

any thoughts from scripted TRT dudes?

so i had an appt with a uro today about finally getting on dr scripted TRT after self administering TRT for the last ~5 yrs. he knows about my use and knows ive been doing my own TRT and just told me to drop it for a month so he can get the proper bloodwork showing low T so he can script it to me. got a couple questions tho:

1. id hate to just let myself become completely catabolic during this time so im thinking of running a SARM during this time. nothing super strong, just something to maintain my LBM while my test levels tank. so maybe ostarine? im not super knowledgeable about SARMs but from my limited knowledge thats a middle of the road one that should be good enough. but would something like ostarine fuck up my bloodwork? I know if my BW is fucked up he wont write me the script so cant be having that.

2. he told me he wants to do shots every 2 wks which is fucking idiotic (unless hes gonna script me test U lol), so ill prob just run whatever dose he gives me and do it subq nightly like ive been doing as i dont want blood levels all over the place. should i do this from the get-go or do his stupid once every 14 day injection protocol at least to begin with as he wants to pull bloods during the trough and the levels will be too "even" for a trough if im doing subq injections ed.

I wouldn’t worry about using a SERM for just a month bro, your body isn’t going to eat itself into nothing in that time...

Just come off and get the bloodwork to get the script and what you can do is do his protocol, perhaps take a little less than the dose he prescribes to show lower numbers on the blood test, tell him you feel like a bag of dicks and you feel good the first few days and it drops off... That may convince him to prescribe you more and more frequent injections...

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY; I can tell you what I HYPOTHETICALLY did... My doc was all on board for once a week injections and prescribed me 200mg of Cyp a week, he wanted me around 650ng/dl MAX even though I feel beat around 950-1100 and other bloods look perfect at that range, and I know 100mg puts me around 800-850... So I took 80mg and got a 600 level and he thought that was a 200mg dose, so he kept the script the same...

So now I use around 120mg a week when I’m cruising but 2-3 weeks before a test (I get tested every 3 months) I lower it to 80mg to keep the doc happy on the numbers and the other 9-10 weeks I’m happy.. Because I use less I always have vials left over from my script, I literally have like 16 vials of extra Test in a drawer lol.. And when I feel like it, once maybe twice a year I’ll hit the 200mg per week of Test for about 7-8 weeks as my “blast” and it’s all Pharmaceutical and all free paid for by my insurance lol... So that’s how it is... Hypothetically and for entertainment purposes only.... Lol

my doc had me do 200mg every two weeks to start so I followed NEMSZ hypothetical situation. But i used 100mg for a two week period and then my test results were way low and the doc was confused as to why it wasn't working and blamed me for not injecting right. So then i had to waste time and money and go to his office for every shot for a month or two months, then get tested again. I equate that to taking your car to the mechanic and him charging you hundreds of dollars to go put gas in it for you. Docs seem to love this every two week shit, they don't seem to understand it absorbs within 36 hours and peaks then slowly tapers down for the next 12 days. They just think its going to be consistently the same level over the two week period. Doc also had me get test at trough for the first two tests, then he tells me to get tested in the middle, which i did, and holy moley my levels were so much higher... 850, duh... he wanted to lower my dose, even though my trough 7 days later was 300. I had to convince him to keep the dose the same but let me divide it weekly... it took a lot of convincing because he was the "expert"

So anyway you should follow his protocol for the first few months and see where you really get at with the levels. They'll probably pull bloods an a monthly basis till they feel the dose is right. Then when your blood tests are more spaced out you'll have a little more freedom with how you run the dose.

depending on how specific the test labs are id be concerned they could cross react with a sarm. I dont believe an LC MS one will though but not everyone orders that. Id come off for a month and get the labs

I'd be interested to try MK677

Non-androgen so it won't show up on labs for test and it'll give you time off to resensitize

Boost GH naturally

Mike Arnold's version is supposed to be roughly similar to ~4iu per day

Non-androgen so it won't show up on labs for test and it'll give you time off to resensitize

Boost GH naturally

It's very good and very effective. A word of caution: with your heart condition be very careful. MK-677 can cause massive water retention and could be a bad idea.

For the OP. RAD-140 and MK-677 is what I would consider.

Just a comment on the first part, you will not lose any muscle for being off for a month, maybe some water. Your levels will still be fairly high after 2.5 weeks off.
You’re good. I quit TRT 7 months at one point and 4 at another. Keep eating and training you’ll be surprised.

ya thats what i was thinking too, a month isnt shit. the only thing is i havent yet started going back to the gym yet as I have an autoimmune condition and take an immunosuppressant to control it so I have to play it safe as far as covid goes, so i dont want that accelerating the muscle loss. have still hitting it hard at home with calisthenics and bands tho which has maintained me decently. i guess ill have no choice and just hope for the best.

I wouldn’t worry about using a SERM for just a month bro, your body isn’t going to eat itself into nothing in that time...

Just come off and get the bloodwork to get the script and what you can do is do his protocol, perhaps take a little less than the dose he prescribes to show lower numbers on the blood test, tell him you feel like a bag of dicks and you feel good the first few days and it drops off... That may convince him to prescribe you more and more frequent injections...

FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY; I can tell you what I HYPOTHETICALLY did... My doc was all on board for once a week injections and prescribed me 200mg of Cyp a week, he wanted me around 650ng/dl MAX even though I feel beat around 950-1100 and other bloods look perfect at that range, and I know 100mg puts me around 800-850... So I took 80mg and got a 600 level and he thought that was a 200mg dose, so he kept the script the same...

So now I use around 120mg a week when I’m cruising but 2-3 weeks before a test (I get tested every 3 months) I lower it to 80mg to keep the doc happy on the numbers and the other 9-10 weeks I’m happy.. Because I use less I always have vials left over from my script, I literally have like 16 vials of extra Test in a drawer lol.. And when I feel like it, once maybe twice a year I’ll hit the 200mg per week of Test for about 7-8 weeks as my “blast” and it’s all Pharmaceutical and all free paid for by my insurance lol... So that’s how it is... Hypothetically and for entertainment purposes only.... Lol
my doc had me do 200mg every two weeks to start so I followed NEMSZ hypothetical situation. But i used 100mg for a two week period and then my test results were way low and the doc was confused as to why it wasn't working and blamed me for not injecting right. So then i had to waste time and money and go to his office for every shot for a month or two months, then get tested again. I equate that to taking your car to the mechanic and him charging you hundreds of dollars to go put gas in it for you. Docs seem to love this every two week shit, they don't seem to understand it absorbs within 36 hours and peaks then slowly tapers down for the next 12 days. They just think its going to be consistently the same level over the two week period. Doc also had me get test at trough for the first two tests, then he tells me to get tested in the middle, which i did, and holy moley my levels were so much higher... 850, duh... he wanted to lower my dose, even though my trough 7 days later was 300. I had to convince him to keep the dose the same but let me divide it weekly... it took a lot of convincing because he was the "expert"

So anyway you should follow his protocol for the first few months and see where you really get at with the levels. They'll probably pull bloods an a monthly basis till they feel the dose is right. Then when your blood tests are more spaced out you'll have a little more freedom with how you run the dose.

lol ya i was thinking of fudging the results a bit as u guys have but the only thing that scares me about doing that is then hed make me come in to do the shots there (which he may anyway, sigh lol). im hoping that since hes already aware of my AAS use hell let me pin at home. but ill get bloods pulled, see what he says and go from there.

depending on how specific the test labs are id be concerned they could cross react with a sarm. I dont believe an LC MS one will though but not everyone orders that. Id come off for a month and get the labs

ya that thought had crossed my mind, that or the SARMs might fuck with my lipids or something which would make him wary of scripting it too. maybe if i dropped it 72 hrs or so prior? im sure an oral like a SARM would have cleared by then, wouldnt it?

Boost GH naturally

Use MK for sure

ya im starting my first HGH run here with some TP blacktops so that aspect will be covered thankfully so thatll def help maintain some anticatabolism in the meantime

ya that thought had crossed my mind, that or the SARMs might fuck with my lipids or something which would make him wary of scripting it too. maybe if i dropped it 72 hrs or so prior? im sure an oral like a SARM would have cleared by then, wouldnt it?

I'm not a chemist in the least but SARMs do not have a steroidal structure so my guess is that they wouldn't cross-react. But this is just a wild guess, someone here probably knows more.

I got some genuine Watson Test Cypionate for TRT from some chick who kinda dates a friend of mine.. I paid wayyy too much but never had that quality gear before. It was great, but Ive had UG labs that were just as good so now not having insurance anymore until I find a plan and enroll, I know that good UGLabs are on par with Americas finest.

But it sure was great to use. Painless and came with the insert in the box.

Best test Ive ever run to this day was Jelfa Omnadrens that came in the foldable box of 5 I think. They also have top 3 dianabol of all time as well. Maybe it was bc I was young, but I had run plenty of good UGLabs and other sustanons (Karachi which were close and almost my favorite), but those Jelfa Omnas.... And they were like $4 maybe $5 an amp too.

I havent really noticed any sources that are sponsors that carry Omnas at a decent price, but one day I will come across them and get back to the ole file and pen cap pop-off opening and shoot the good ole Warsaw Wonderjuice. Not many fakes either or at least not back then like Karachi and Organon Sustanon where Im checking for microdot or printed exp dates, etc. I did get fake Karachis once that worked though so I wasnt too displeased. I tasted them and it tasted like BA/BB and worked ok.

Just blast GH slin and food, how you gonna lose size like that?

ya thats what i was thinking too, a month isnt shit. the only thing is i havent yet started going back to the gym yet as I have an autoimmune condition and take an immunosuppressant to control it so I have to play it safe as far as covid goes, so i dont want that accelerating the muscle loss. have still hitting it hard at home with calisthenics and bands tho which has maintained me decently. i guess ill have no choice and just hope for the best.

Yeah man, don't stress about. Go clean for a month, get proper labs and a prescription without worrying that something might throw the labs off. Just to give you an extreme example, to maybe put your mind at ease, back in 2012 I spent 2 weeks in ICU in a comma on life support. Lost almost 40lbs. After getting out of the comma, it took a couple weeks for me to able to walk around the block (felt like a 90 year old man). Three weeks later (a month after release from the hospital) finally was able to head back to the gym. Started with the basics, very light workouts (no strength, no ece), but 4 to 6 weeks later was pretty much back to where I was before the coma.

So yeah a bit of an extreme example, but goes to show you how fast you can get back what you think you "lost". And like I said even if you lose some glycogen or even a bit of actual muscle, you'll have it back in a week or two when back on.

Just think its pointless to try to take something that might mess up your blood work to try to keep that pound or two.

You likely wont lose much muscle, just water and the hardness and some strength. Keep training and eating good and let those receptors have a break. Muscle lost in a month will come back so fast. Dont overthink it, just lift and keep the same habits minus the syringe

Do your own protocol bc bloods wontbe even and he may lower the dose if the next appointment is timed just right (or wrong)

Is he giving you 200mg a week? If not id time it so bloods are low for follow up appointment, bc if you use ;ess than that you may be able to stockpile some extra vials over the next year or two. If he low balls you and gives you less than what you want... well Im dure you know where to get extra test to get the bloods you want

I see every 2 weeks so 400mg every 2 weeks or 200mg every two weeks? He is not up to date with the stabilization of testosterone and that doesn't mean he is bad, it means he is textbook and reading from the older editions or what he learned in med school way back when.

I got scripted TRT ince, found my dose, lost insurance and get it myself now. If I had insurance Id use Defy online or the one Derek from More Plates More Dates is the owner of and that one will give you what you want, I cant remember the name, but look up MPMD on YT and its in every description in all newer videos

Sooooo....all that 200mg Testosterone that everyone's taking. It's already up past the threshold of calcium toxicity. I'm not gonna pretend it's all good anymore. First, I'm not playing around anymore. I'm either staying at 70-80ish mg, or I'm full go with 250, 500, 750, 1000 blast. Second, I'm really dealing with all the toxicity involved with superphysiological dosages of steroids.

Rad-140 is where it's at for non-steroidal Androgens. I'd even tell you to add it to your TRT, but RAD may be just as toxic to your nervous system as testosterone is. RAD is selective, but that's for both mind and muscle. It's as neuroprotective as testosterone, and that probably means it can also be as neurotoxic. So again, looking to mitigate all the toxicities involved.

just use test acetate until 7 days or so until your bloodwork. don't waste time with sarms

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear