over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can you find out who someone is on wickr? Got serious threats from someone

DrBeefcake777

Banned
So I stupidly was referred to a “source” on wickr and I guess he needed that $40 for a sample order then proceeded to threaten to send shit to my house. Literal poop. Also said he is 6’7 265 and come get my money but he knows where I live. I don’t wanna know where he is nor am I scared, but I do want to call him by his real name if that’s possible.

willing to pay someone if they can find who synnester on wickr is. I’m not gonna pursue him in any way, I said keep the money bro I don’t need it tbh.
But saying hey “insert real name” hope that $40 served you well, would make my day.

lmk techies. I also know his alias on Reddit I believe too.

Honestly, I feel sorry for the dude that comes to try to hurt me, my loved ones or my property.

Hopefully something like that never happens...

I believe, in general if you're a sane individual. It's really a duty to own a firearm and be proficient with it for the sake of your family and loved ones.

Also to teach your significant other to be proficient with the firearm. When I'm not home my wife wears is a holster or has one within reach and we live in a good area.

But it's a little odd you're trying to seek out somebody for 40 bucks

But it's a little odd you're trying to seek out somebody for 40 bucks

Im not trying to seek him out as in find the guy, I just wanted his real name bc he was acting like an ass. The things he was saying were just surprising to me. I am in Texas, own multiple firearms, and have some combat training and still train some when I can. I just think this guy is someone who it would be funny to say "Shut the fuck up 'insert real name'"

Im over it now, but I was just taken back by the immediate verbal attacks after I didnt say a single thing. If he came here he would not leave so I hope for his sake he doesnt do that. And he wont, its all talk. The scam and immediately try to intimidate me thing just kinda pissed me off.

Honestly, I feel sorry for the dude that comes to try to hurt me, my loved ones or my property.

Hopefully something like that never happens...

I believe, in general if you're a sane individual. It's really a duty to own a firearm and be proficient with it for the sake of your family and loved ones.

Also to teach your significant other to be proficient with the firearm. When I'm not home my wife wears is a holster or has one within reach and we live in a good area.
Why would you feel sorry for someone who had the intention of hurting you or your loved ones??

They made the choice, its their own dumbass fault if they get put in the ground.

I live in California, we don't have stand my ground or make my day laws here. quite the opposite.

I have no intention on ever hurting anyone nor have I ever heard anyone. Capich lol

What really sucks over here (in ca) you have to prove that you were in imminent danger at that moment. The simple act of the person taking an aggressive posture in your home is not something you can prove. If they have a object in their hand and you have firearm pointed at them. They may bring into question why didn you shoot them center Mass and head, why did you shoot them so many times. Blah blah blah.

In these scenarios females actually have a huge advantage because they can claim that their strength and size vs the intruder is huge and automatically puts them in an imminent danger . But me as a relatively bigger guy juiced out. Won't be as easy to do.(I'm not making this up this is something I've literally learned from firearm/ccw courses)

You will have to bail out(if they let you), higher an attorney and in a way try to prove your innocence. Which a person my not successfully do.

What really sucks over here (in ca) you have to prove that you were in imminent danger at that moment. The simple act of the person taking an aggressive posture in your home is not something you can prove. If they have a object in their hand and you have firearm pointed at them. They may bring into question why didn you shoot them center Mass and head, why did you shoot them so many times. Blah blah blah.

In these scenarios females actually have a huge advantage because they can claim that their strength and size vs the intruder is huge and automatically puts them in an imminent danger . But me as a relatively bigger guy juiced out. Won't be as easy to do.(I'm not making this up this is something I've literally learned from firearm/ccw courses)

You will have to bail out(if they let you), higher an attorney and in a way try to prove your innocence. Which a person my not successfully do.
I was only curious about your sympathy for the criminal

Why would you feel sorry for someone who had the intention of hurting you or your loved ones??

They made the choice, its their own dumbass fault if they get put in the ground.
Exactly,if some mofo tries to hurt my family he would regret it badly

The laws in CA regarding defending your property are absurd moving to AZ was the best decision I ever made.

The laws in CA regarding defending your property are absurd moving to AZ was the best decision I ever made.
That's what happens when you let a bunch of sissy bettas run a government

Regardless of the law, I would avoid killing someone in all situations unless I felt it was absolutely necessary and I had no other choice, y'all sound like you are looking for any legal excuse to kill someone.

Maybe Im paranoid but randomly I got someone asking for my iphone location the day after our wickr messages disappeared. I have a screenshot saying send me $10 or I will come get it from you"

Ive never had someone ask for my location and had I accepted id have seen where they were but he has my address so it may not have been him, but it gave me a weird vibe. Albert Falcon was the name. Fake name obviously. Who knows maybe this guy is some sort of psychopath that thinks he can scam me and then come get more or damage my shit. If he is a legit source he would have the money and time to do so, so I had a gut feeling not to take any of this likely. Mainly bc my girl could be home and Im at work and someting happens.

And I said I feel sorry for him sarcastically. Id kill anyone here to harm me especially if my girl was here. If my gun wasnt close by my knife would be on me, and Im not certainly not afraid of anyone coming here to hurt me. He could kill me, but I live with my future wife and dog and they both come before me. Something in my gut tells me something is off. Im not wrong about these things often.

Regardless of the law, I would avoid killing someone in all situations unless I felt it was absolutely necessary and I had no other choice, y'all sound like you are looking for any legal excuse to kill someone.

Only if someone comes here after scamming me for more than I initially agreed to send. Sent extra and he asked for more, then threatened for more money out of nowhere. The context was strange and Ive never been so taken aback by something online like this before. So if he came from whatever state he is in, it would be to cause harm. I dont expect it to happen, but it def could. May be the Reddit killer like the craigslist killer type of thing. If anything else strange happens I will post the screenshots I did take to show how bizarre it all was

That all being said Im sure its nothing, but it was strange and he is an AAS and drug dealer I see after the fact so he likely uses street drugs so who knows what to expect.

It's discussions like this that makes me glad that I'm one of the first transhuman immortals.o_O It's a different world anymore and a wild west. Funny story.

That all being said Im sure its nothing, but it was strange and he is an AAS and drug dealer I see after the fact so he likely uses street drugs so who knows what to expect.

Sounds like he is a street drug user... I mean he probably was smoking the devils lettuce when he decided to threaten you. id be careful lol

So I stupidly was referred to a “source” on wickr and I guess he needed that $40 for a sample order then proceeded to threaten to send shit to my house. Literal poop. Also said he is 6’7 265 and come get my money but he knows where I live. I don’t wanna know where he is nor am I scared, but I do want to call him by his real name if that’s possible.

willing to pay someone if they can find who synnester on wickr is. I’m not gonna pursue him in any way, I said keep the money bro I don’t need it tbh.
But saying hey “insert real name” hope that $40 served you well, would make my day.

lmk techies. I also know his alias on Reddit I believe too.
Saying " ikn where you live " nd saying out ur add r 2 diff things.

Fuck dat sht, life first law second. Just blast their head off and den deal wit retarded cops nd laws later.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws