over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Shit loading for a show

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know several people here have done this with great success and many say it's pretty much fool proof but I've always been a bit apprehensive about it as I've never actually tried it.
A guy at my gym is competing in nationals and he asked me to help him the last few weeks ago. Im I think he's gonna have to cut his water early and try to carb up after weigh in for him to make welterweight.
He's still it a little way to go but we're getting a little more agressive with his diet as he might jump in a small local show in a couple weeks to test run the "carb up" tan and such.

So or those that have done the "Shit load" or "Skip load" do you have any advice , or even a different idea?? , I've always done a slower carb up and cut water after weigh in as I've never had to squeak into a lower weight class.

Here he is last Saturday at 153lb in the morning. That is 10lbs over the upper limit for welterweight. He gets tighter and tighter by the day , starting to see some feathering in his quads yesterday.

Attachments

• 40711~3.jpeg
    40711~3.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 118
  • 40710~3.jpeg
    40710~3.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 117
He's looking good, so far. You might have to do what I had to do, and basically search forums, namely Intense Muscle, and research Skiploading. Skip has posted here, too, so a lot of info is here, as well. He's researchable as TEAMSKIP on YouTube, as well. Lots of older videos that are good as gold.

I thought skiploading was a day or two window of pro/carb but lower/moderate fat meals to put you over maintenance and shitloading was high pro/carb/fat, basically a free for all, whatever sounded good.

Your dude looks good, great work 👍

How many weeks out is he?

Every show that I prepped myself i have shitloaded. I placed top 5 every time I competed at north Americans (did my own prep).

The leaner you are the better it works and easier to judge (if your flat and need more carbs or just a little water(

If you don't have time for a practice run then don't do it

Looking lean. How tall is he?

Skip put this together earlier this year to have a large majority of info in one place.

This is the original thread with an example.

As for Zilla's original shitloading protocol, I couldn't find it a little while ago when I wanted to read the original layout as Skip learned everything from him and then evolved it into his own thing. I think it was on Muscle Chemistry, but the thread is gone.

Yes I was going to say it's called "shit loading" but it doesn't mean just eat a bunch of random shit. Everyone is different, he's getting in great condition so just monitor his refeeds and see how and what his body reacts to. How he fills out, how long does he hold it, does he spill over and then look better, is he bloated etc... need to practice this, the ones that randomly ate poptarts and pizza and burgers and looked great next morning, I think just got lucky and won't be able to recreate that look again.

He is 2 weeks out from a local show we were going to use as a test run and 4 weeks out from nationals. These two pictures are from last Saturday check in and he's noticably leaner now , seeing some feathering in his quads.
The only gear he is running is 300mg test , his first cycle and 40mg Nolvadex ED since 2 weeks ago.

Attachments

• 40711~3.jpeg
    40711~3.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 40710~3.jpeg
    40710~3.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 39
I thought skiploading was a day or two window of pro/carb but lower/moderate fat meals to put you over maintenance and shitloading was high pro/carb/fat, basically a free for all, whatever sounded good.

Your dude looks good, great work 👍
That's kinda what I've done in the past , basically just adding in a few hundred grams carbs a day Tuesday , Wednesday and Thursday then back on diet Friday. After weigh in and dinner I cut water and have a few poptarts before bed. It takes me alot longer to fill up , when I try to carb up Fri I ended up looking way better Sunday.
I'm just concerned with trying that this go round because I don't think he'll make weight is we add in carbs.

I dont know how well the search engine works now but if you can find the post from zilla (the true master of the shitload) then your golden.
For a Saturday show
1. Keep water HIGH until Friday night around 9 pm, start shitloading around 10pm...cake, cookies, burger, the more calorie dense the better sense you are loading in a very short time period. NO WATER!
2. Take a half a diazide (if your going to use anything) before bed
3. Wake up in the morning and access your look, the goal is not to be full blown but to be dry and full enough to make your muscle push tight against your skin. If your flat continue shitloading (pancakes) then stop eating and only nibble till stage time. If after pancakes you are still flat then drink a tiny bit of water and that should do the trick. The only hard part about shitloading is determining whether you need more food or a small amount of water.

If you are very lean then you do not want to use a diuretic, cutting water then shitloading will dry you out on its own as your body has to scavenge water to process that glucose.

No carbs at all Friday until shitloading, I usually eat protein and veggies until shitload begins

1. You must be lean
2. You must be depleted
3. You must control water

Very safe and easy way to carb load. There is not enough time to seriously overdo carbs, hard to spill when water is controlled.

I have never had digestion problems or gas when shitloading. As fun as eating all this junk food sounds it actually quite miserable, you get tired lethargic and sleepy form the insulin rush, your mouth gets so fucking dry from eating all this delicious food with no water or fluids, by morning you are so fucking dry and miserable that all you want is FLUIDS, eating more junk is the farthest thing away from your mind, as great as pancakes sound to your brain your body is like HELL NO!

Funny story, I prepped my ex workout partner for his first show, I got him really fucking lean as I knew he didn't have the muscle mass to depend on. Anyways I shitloaded him for this show and he is texting all our friends that are coming to the show the next morning all the shit he was eating on Friday night. Anyways next morning at the show we are sitting in the audience waiting for his class to come on stage and our friends were like damn Brad I can't believe you gave him all that junk food, cake, candy and, doughnuts, hamburger, why would you give him all that shit and ruin all these weeks of his hard work, you know he is going to spill over, get soft and look like shit with all that junk you gave him. I didn't say a word to them, I just sat there. Finally it was his class up and they filed them out in groups of five and did quarter turns, when Darren came out I could here them saying..fuck he is shredded, damn look how dry he is, they finally lined them all up and Darren's conditioning clearly stood out, he definitely was not the biggest guy out there but he was definitely the driest guy on stage, he got first callout and everyone around me turned to give me the fist bump, Darren placed third as he was the two guys ahead of him were VERY muscular guys, the black guy that won his class was getting ready for nationals and this was my buddy's first show ever. After the show we went out to eat and the main topic at the table was for me to explain how this shitloading thing works...ha ha ha.

I think I met Skip from intense muscle years ago in Denver's at a bodybuilding show we were competing in and he was legit one of the nicest and open guys I ever talked to. A brief conversation with him and I learned a lot about contest prep. Great guy.and knowledgeable.

I think I met Skip from intense muscle years ago in Denver's at a bodybuilding show we were competing in and he was legit one of the nicest and open guys I ever talked to. A brief conversation with him and I learned a lot about contest prep. Great guy.and knowledgeable.

Haha...my cousin (bodybuilder) is about to move to Denver and I may actually be doing the same. And yes, it'll be Armbrust gym for both of us, maybe I'll finally get to meet the guy. He's a wealth of knowledge that he doesn't mind sharing. He has a DVD online if you go to YouTube and look under TEAMSKIP, and he's also a regular guest on Think Big Bodybuilding podcast.

And in case you didn't know which one he is, he's the black guy

:ROFLMAO:

Haha...my cousin (bodybuilder) is about to move to Denver and I may actually be doing the same. And yes, it'll be Armbrust gym for both of us, maybe I'll finally get to meet the guy. He's a wealth of knowledge that he doesn't mind sharing. He has a DVD online if you go to YouTube and look under TEAMSKIP, and he's also a regular guest on Think Big Bodybuilding podcast.

And in case you didn't know which one he is, he's the black guy

:ROFLMAO:
Skip moved to Florida a couple years ago.

I am going to agree that shit loading can work quite well. A few words of caution: make sure these are foods that don't cause you any gastrointestinal distress. When a competitor is extremely lean, inflammation from food or the like can easily manifest itself as sub q water retention. Also, it's a lot harder to control the midsection if you're bloated and gassy. I would select foods that the guy knows his gut tolerates and then go from there.

I dont know how well the search engine works now but if you can find the post from zilla (the true master of the shitload) then your golden.
For a Saturday show
1. Keep water HIGH until Friday night around 9 pm, start shitloading around 10pm...cake, cookies, burger, the more calorie dense the better sense you are loading in a very short time period. NO WATER!
3. Wake up in the morning and access your look, the goal is not to be full blown but to be dry and full enough to make your muscle push tight against your skin. If your flat continue shitloading (pancakes) then stop eating and only nibble till stage time. If after pancakes you are still flat then drink a tiny bit of water and that should do the trick. The only hard part about shitloading is determining whether you need more food or a small amount of water.

If you are very lean then you do not want to use a diuretic, cutting water then shitloading will dry you out on its own as your body has to scavenge water to process that glucose.
I did this and came in so mutha Fing dry for my classic physique ..
It works 100%

Only thing about shit loading is controlling your stomach on stage. It’s so filled with food; due to short time eating, it will distend; not bloat; but distend while you’re posing..

For a Saturday show

For b-boy or anyone who's done this, can you give an approximate amount of how many calories you're taking in Friday night, or how much time you spend eating that night? I know this will take some experimentation and adjustment, but I'm used to doing a 24-hour carb load a couple days before the show, so this is quite a bit different and I want to get in the right ballpark for when I give it a try.

By far the hardest part of shitloading is the ridiculous thirst :confused: and if you start drinking, it's hard to stop.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131