over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best sleep / recovery aid

Indica Vape Pen

never slept so well in my life. I wake up so refreshed and morning wood.

For the longest time, shit sleep. Tried all sorts of sleep supplements but would wake up bleh.

Since using my vape pen...I wake up refreshed and morning wood is a good sign that sleep is doing its job

if you can get it legally, do it!
also one of my fav go to's. The only issue is I already wakeup and sleep eat. I wish I could find one that didnt make me eat. They all do especially any from the GSC family.

Indica Vape Pen

For the longest time, shit sleep. Tried all sorts of sleep supplements but would wake up bleh.

Since using my vape pen...I wake up refreshed and morning wood is a good sign that sleep is doing its job

I’m not huge on vape pens....I personally prefer flower. ( I live in a state where cannabis is legal to buy and use) Anyway I absolutely love smoking indica flower before bed! I sleep like a baby even on contest prep! If I don’t smoke one night I will take THC pills....absolutely nothing helps me sleep like cannabis!

Indica Vape Pen

Delta8 vapes or edibles.
Legal in all 50.
Google it.

So the concoction I’ve been doing that finally has helped me sleep after years of restless nights is as follows.

thc, usually in the form of a sucker and breaking of small pieces, take it 1-1.5 hours prior to laying down.

magnesium clycinate
B6
Melatonin
5htp
Tryptophan
L theanine
Zinc

now I found a couple supplements that actually have most of those ingredients in it, so it’s not something that you need to piece together. This new one I found on amazon has pretty much all of them plus ashwaganda, and a couple other things. Basically the list above increases Serotonin, calms you, and converts to more melatonin so it actually helps you stay asleep longer and deeper. The thc is nice as it actually makes me get calm and tired and that is part of the battle for me. All in all I am very happy and now getting about 7 hours of solid restful sleep where I had troubles falling asleep and staying asleep every night.

So the concoction I’ve been doing that finally has helped me sleep after years of restless nights is as follows.

thc, usually in the form of a sucker and breaking of small pieces, take it 1-1.5 hours prior to laying down.

magnesium clycinate
B6
Melatonin
5htp
Tryptophan
L theanine
Zinc

now I found a couple supplements that actually have most of those ingredients in it, so it’s not something that you need to piece together. This new one I found on amazon has pretty much all of them plus ashwaganda, and a couple other things. Basically the list above increases Serotonin, calms you, and converts to more melatonin so it actually helps you stay asleep longer and deeper. The thc is nice as it actually makes me get calm and tired and that is part of the battle for me. All in all I am very happy and now getting about 7 hours of solid restful sleep where I had troubles falling asleep and staying asleep every night.

Can you name the one you found on amazon?

Can you name the one you found on amazon?

These are the two that I liked best so far.

the first one is a bit more comprehensive, but sometimes I need to take 2 for the higher dosage and really helps, but it’s not super expensive, and after you buy one you can go to the manufacturers site and get a free bottle as well! Got mine again in the mail yesterday haha.

Cytosport Sleeping Giant has melatonin , tart cherry, l-tryptophan, and 30g of casein protein. Has the right supps to help and sometimes having something digesting can help. Useful tool especially if you like a slow digesting protein in your sleep mix

Delta8 vapes or edibles.
Legal in all 50.
Google it.
Im kinda of confused because THC is not legal in all 50 states but the website says 95% THC. Is Delta 8THC different than THC?

Im kinda of confused because THC is not legal in all 50 states but the website says 95% THC. Is Delta 8THC different than THC?
never mind this cleared it up. very interesting. Was not aware of it.

My CPAP as well. As far as supps...melatonin works fairly well, tryptophan, theanine, .....I don't know if your into using CBD but it shown to be very effective.

I used to be prescribed Ambien but I asked my MD to put me on trazadone....non habit forming and less sides and one of the best meds I have used.

Reactions: UCP
weed doesnt actually give the best REM sleep but is good at putting you to sleep.
GHB or i think its pesrcribed as Xyrem does a great job with REM sleep but a lot of potential for abuse

I was having a real hard time sleeping recently I got prescribed trazodone 50mg it worked miracles!!

Before that I was taking about 3 mg Xanax plus 30 mg melatonin ,500 magnesium valerian, clonidine. I was trying everything. All this was only giving me 4 hours of sleep sometimes.

Now with trazodone +.5mg Xanax I get easy 7 hours and wake up refresh and my wife says I don't toss and turn anymore.

ZMA is another winner when it comes to sleep. If you really struggle getting shut eye, talk to a doc about low dose Seroquel. It will knock you out cold.

ZMA is another winner when it comes to sleep. If you really struggle getting shut eye, talk to a doc about low dose Seroquel. It will knock you out cold.
Yeah but Seroquel zombifies me, kind of makes me depressed. Works by reducing dopamine activity.

also one of my fav go to's. The only issue is I already wakeup and sleep eat. I wish I could find one that didnt make me eat. They all do especially any from the GSC family.
Try just pure CBN vape if you can find it. CBN

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity