over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HMG and corresponding blood FSH levels

gotgame

Featured Member
Featured Member
Registered
I figured id post this up as I couldnt find this information anywhere.

So im currently taking Menopur HMG 75iu 3x a week since March in combination with 1500iu HCG. I have restored fertility using that protocol while on TRT and i wanted to know if I could drop down my HMG dose as its rather expensive.

I did an injection of 37.5IU HMG 24 hours prior to blood draw. This registered as a 2.9 miu/ml which is WNL although on the lower end. Given the half life i am going to reduce my HMG dose to 37.5IU 2-3x a week and continue with my current dose of HCG.

This should be plenty of maintain sperm production for the time being. I dont think it would be enough to really get things going again from the beginning though. So guys who are on AAS or TRT and who want to regain fertility this information may be useful although i would suggest getting your own labs

after using HMG i was able to keep my fertilty with 500iu of HCG MWF and even ran a 6 week tren blast and got tested after that and was 80million(was 120mill before) i think. Didnt test after that as a went through a different avenue for my trt. But dr was happy with that after dropping HMG and running trt again. I didnt tell him about the tren and was about 8 weeks after i stopped the tren.

Running menopur myself right now, would be nice to know if any of these Chinese generic hmg vials were legit. This is costing more than running pharma gh lol

Running menopur myself right now, would be nice to know if any of these Chinese generic hmg vials were legit. This is costing more than running pharma gh lol

Check your blood FSH levels. Its certainly more expensive then running GH. There wasnt any data that i saw on blood FSH related to HMG dose so for me its good to know i can cut down on my dose a bit.

At one point the HMG was costing me about 120 a week. Its harder to get FSH now that the FDA has the biologic ruling for compounding pharmacies

Check your blood FSH levels. Its certainly more expensive then running GH. There wasnt any data that i saw on blood FSH related to HMG dose so for me its good to know i can cut down on my dose a bit.

At one point the HMG was costing me about 120 a week. Its harder to get FSH now that the FDA has the biologic ruling for compounding pharmacies
Turkish or India pharma is what I’ve been going with.

Turkish or India pharma is what I’ve been going with.

Turkish pharma Merional HMG is definitely good. I have my 11-month-old baby daughter, after 28 years of steroid abuse, only because I ran my fertility protocol with 200-300mg test per week, 500iu HCG every other day, and 30-60iu per day of Merional HMG from IBSA in Turkey or Menopur HMG from Ferring in Portugal. I had a zero sperm count when I started. With 7 months of HCG, but without the HMG, my sperm count only got up to 7 million TMC. But after 4 months of HMG, it was up to 31 million TMC, and I finally had my baby daughter, without ever going off test.

The new FDA ruling has really made things much more difficult for couples desiring fertility. I used to be able to get HCG and FSH from Empower Pharmacy in Texas for a price much lower than the regular pharm FSH or HMG, but sadly now compounding pharmacies aren't allowed to produce HCG, HMG, or FSH anymore. Very happy that my wife and I had our baby when we did, it would be much more expensive now.

Turkish pharma Merional HMG is definitely good. I have my 11-month-old baby daughter, after 28 years of steroid abuse, only because I ran my fertility protocol with 200-300mg test per week, 500iu HCG every other day, and 30-60iu per day of Merional HMG from IBSA in Turkey or Menopur HMG from Ferring in Portugal. I had a zero sperm count when I started. With 7 months of HCG, but without the HMG, my sperm count only got up to 7 million TMC. But after 4 months of HMG, it was up to 31 million TMC, and I finally had my baby daughter, without ever going off test.

The new FDA ruling has really made things much more difficult for couples desiring fertility. I used to be able to get HCG and FSH from Empower Pharmacy in Texas for a price much lower than the regular pharm FSH or HMG, but sadly now compounding pharmacies aren't allowed to produce HCG, HMG, or FSH anymore. Very happy that my wife and I had our baby when we did, it would be much more expensive now.
I’m also using around 300 a week test. Coming off test is no option. Hcg 500 3x a week for last 3 months. Started hmg 75iu 3x a week 3 weeks ago. I have the ibsa and ferring From turkey, menodac from India. Hcg is Ibsa also or ovigil from India. I’m going to enquire about empower one my next docs visit. He has ordered our prescriptions there for years.

I’m also using around 300 a week test. Coming off test is no option. Hcg 500 3x a week for last 3 months. Started hmg 75iu 3x a week 3 weeks ago. I have the ibsa and ferring From turkey, menodac from India. Hcg is Ibsa also or ovigil from India. I’m going to enquire about empower one my next docs visit. He has ordered our prescriptions there for years.

Yeah, coming off test was certainly never an option for me as well, and I'm glad that now the science has advanced enough that using HCG and HMG/FSH, no man should ever have to go that route.

Empower has taken the HCG, HMG, and FSH off their website, as they are not supposed to be selling the biologics anymore. However, I have heard from people who were still getting HCG from them for a while, as they were selling off existing stock, and contesting the FDA ruling. Hopefully your doctor will be able to help you out getting it from Empower, as they had the best prices anywhere in the USA for fertility meds, and their HCG and FSH certainly worked well for me. But sadly, I think that the FDA ruling has put a stop to all that.

Does anyone know how common it is for steroid users to have problems conceiving? Luckily I had no issues. We probably have no idea what the prevelance is? This is something you don't even think of when you are a young man.

Does anyone know how common it is for steroid users to have problems conceiving? Luckily I had no issues. We probably have no idea what the prevelance is? This is something you don't even think of when you are a young man.

My sperm count was in range last year (2019) and I've been on TRT and various AAS for about 9-10 years.

HCG used sparingly 2-3x per year for about 10 doses of 1000ius every 2-3 days.

My sperm count was in range last year (2019) and I've been on TRT and various AAS for about 9-10 years.

HCG used sparingly 2-3x per year for about 10 doses of 1000ius every 2-3 days.
I had been using regularly for about 5 to 7 years when I fathered my two, but I was cycling on and off.in fact i was on a good sized cycle both times, including tren. I wonder if its the cruising that really messes things up. I never used hcg .

If you have legit HMG 36iu twice a week is heaps and halves the cost. obviously in conjunction with HCG

Id imagine that AAS users/abusers as a group have overall decrease fertility compared to a complete natural lifter..but that may mean a few million lower on sperm count but not infertile.

I have seen intratesticular fibrosis on TRT users but i do not know the clinical significance of that.

If you have legit HMG 36iu twice a week is heaps and halves the cost. obviously in conjunction with HCG
This was basically the question i had is if 36.5iu of HMG would be enough to obtain normal blood FSH levels 24 hours later and the answer was yes. A lot of the fertility procotols call for 75-150iu 3x a week. I think 75 will bring me up to mid normal range and it was good to get things going again but now im using 37.5iu 2-3x a week to maintain along with HCG

I figured id post this up as I couldnt find this information anywhere.

So im currently taking Menopur HMG 75iu 3x a week since March in combination with 1500iu HCG. I have restored fertility using that protocol while on TRT and i wanted to know if I could drop down my HMG dose as its rather expensive.

I did an injection of 37.5IU HMG 24 hours prior to blood draw. This registered as a 2.9 miu/ml which is WNL although on the lower end. Given the half life i am going to reduce my HMG dose to 37.5IU 2-3x a week and continue with my current dose of HCG.

This should be plenty of maintain sperm production for the time being. I dont think it would be enough to really get things going again from the beginning though. So guys who are on AAS or TRT and who want to regain fertility this information may be useful although i would suggest getting your own labs
What your opinion regarding the limit of intake duration? Some people say 4 weeks are the limit, others say 3-6 months are no prob and some guys say its no prob to use it a year or even more than 12 months.

What your opinion regarding the limit of intake duration? Some people say 4 weeks are the limit, others say 3-6 months are no prob and some guys say its no prob to use it a year or even more than 12 months.

With regards to taking HCG and HMG while on TRT? If fertility is desired you stay on it until you conceive and at least stay on HCG until successful pregancy. At a minimum it takes 80-120days for full sperm maturation after initiation however with AAS users it on avg takes 6 months ( per the studies done)

With regards to taking HCG and HMG while on TRT? If fertility is desired you stay on it until you conceive and at least stay on HCG until successful pregancy. At a minimum it takes 80-120days for full sperm maturation after initiation however with AAS users it on avg takes 6 months ( per the studies done)
Its strange how guys like me father a child the first month trying. The first pregnancy my wife was pregnant the first month she stopped taking the pill. The 2nd time it was by the second month and my wife had only stopped breast feeding for about 3 months prior.

Guess it's like anything else, genetic.

Its strange how guys like me father a child the first month trying. The first pregnancy my wife was pregnant the first month she stopped taking the pill. The 2nd time it was by the second month and my wife had only stopped breast feeding for about 3 months prior.

Guess it's like anything else, genetic.

yup it only takes one strong swimmer lol

Ive known guys who had been on for years no HCG nada.. they thought it was male birth control... both have kiddos now conceived on cycle.

However the vast majority of AAS users will have issues though.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131