YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Go support the Anasci testing damn it!!!

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
I was going to post this in the testing results thread but I think it needs more attention than that.

I don’t know if you guys remember what was going on 3-5 years ago, it seems we’ve all forgotten. Back then pretty much anything you purchased was just a roll of the dice. Don’t you guys remember all those China assholes selling impossibly cheap gear? Don’t you think there is a reason they are all gone now? Like every single one of them....?

As long as I’ve been a member of this board this has been the most important thing that has happened here. Ask about doses and sides and problems and protocols and whatever you want but it doesn’t mean a damn thing if you don’t know what you’re shooting up!

This keeps sponsors on their toes and gives them reason to not fuck around which helps all of us unequivocally, the testing needs to be supported more by everyone here. It doesn’t matter if your sponsor is even tested or not or if your specific gear is tested, just the idea that their gear could possibly be tested at any time without warning is enough! If not then we go back to a few years ago where you might as well pick vials out of a hat and load up whatever amount in the syringe because you have no idea what it is or what dose it is anyway. It makes no sense whatsoever for the testing to be dying out, it’s invaluable and we have thousands of people on this board every day and buying gear, even if a small fraction gave a piddly amount it wouldn’t be dying out.

Also a shout out to race, buck and anasci for what they do, gotta do that. Totally thankless job that they have to deal with endless shit to make it happen....thanks guys.

One vial of test, that’s it....that’s pretty much all it costs to make a donation.

The testing goes away and I promise you the chance of the next 5 vials you buy being bad goes up exponentially, it’s a trickle down effect. Well guess what, what you lost in under dosed gear way beyond even the dollar amount is a hell of a lot more than what the donation cost you.

Dont think it will happen? Those first batches of the testing sure as shit will quickly prove you wrong. Bad tests still happen but it’s not nearly like it was before when everything was coming out bad in multiple ways even really strange ways.

The testing going away because of being too short sighted to give up the cost of one vial will come back to haunt all of us....

One reply.....believe me if the testing dies we will all regret it. Good luck with that next batch of product you order when sponsors know there isn't a chance of it being randomly tested. Hope it was worth it.....

One reply.....believe me if the testing dies we will all regret it. Good luck with that next batch of product you order when sponsors know there isn't a chance of it being randomly tested. Hope it was worth it.....
I joined Anasci and PM'd buck to donate, just haven't heard back yet.

BUMP.

Contact buck1973 to make a $25 minimum donation! You have to join AnaSci.org to see the test results. That's where they're posted and MAKE SURE YOU READ THE RULES OF THE TESTING FORUM!! Anyone sharing the results outside of that forum will be perm banned from AnaSci.org and PM! Sharing the results with others just keeps people from donating to keep the testing alive. I've never understood why more people don't donate. This testing benefits ANYONE who uses the Sponsors of either board!!

Why someone wouldn't want to know what they're putting in their body is beyond me. Time and time again we've seen members claim that a Sponsor's gear is great but it some cases it turns out to be under dosed, a different drug all together or a mix of different AAS. The testing in invaluable, keep it going!!

Good post Francis! I dont buy anymore, but I sure wish this was around back when I was using. You guys need to keep it going on a regular basis. Keep up the good work.

So there is a noticeable positive effect from the testing? The quality has gone up? Curious, has the price of goods gone up too?

Im also curious, is there any testing of the gear for things like bacteria in the vial? Wondering if they run a culture or some other test for microbes? That would be important to me as well if I was ordering. Sponsors should wear their results like a badge of honor. So this testing is random and can happen at any time, right? A sponsor can be tested repeatedly at any time and not know it is coming?

Good post Francis! I dont buy anymore, but I sure wish this was around back when I was using. You guys need to keep it going on a regular basis. Keep up the good work.

So there is a noticeable positive effect from the testing? The quality has gone up? Curious, has the price of goods gone up too?

Im also curious, is there any testing of the gear for things like bacteria in the vial? Wondering if they run a culture or some other test for microbes? That would be important to me as well if I was ordering. Sponsors should wear their results like a badge of honor. So this testing is random and can happen at any time, right? A sponsor can be tested repeatedly at any time and not know it is coming?

The first batch of tests, mind you they got released slowly but all the samples were collected at the same time, everything came out like shit and there were some really odd results besides just under dosing or different gear. Since then it’s definitely improved and all those China assholes selling test for $10 a vial have for some reason all closed up shop.....hmmm I wonder why that is?

The first batch of tests, mind you they got released slowly but all the samples were collected at the same time, everything came out like shit and there were some really odd results besides just under dosing or different gear. Since then it’s definitely improved and all those China assholes selling test for $10 a vial have for some reason all closed up shop.....hmmm I wonder why that is?
Any testing for microbes in the vials?

Any testing for microbes in the vials?

No I don’t believe so, mind you the dosage/compound testing is barely squeaking by.

The thing is there should be enough funds to test everything and anything but guys wanna sit on the sidelines to save their piddly $25 but in reality they lose exponentially more if the testing goes away....

^^^nice thread topic FranK!!

i'm constantly encouraging people to get involved in the AnaSci testing
(..across various boards too)

..i'm sure "some" people get sick of hearing me saying it
^^^but these are the same people that say "there's no REAL PRIMO" or "all PRIMO is fake"
..THIS DRIVES ME CRAZY!! ..when you have a resource like AnaSci that will tell you who's got the real stuff

since AnaSci testing:
..we know why you'r bloated on TREN & we know why your VAR make your joints hurt, lol

NO OTHER TESTING IS LIKE IT
^^^these tests come from RANDOM purchases ..that are 100% BLIND to the sponsor & HPLC analyzed by a neutral 3rd party (Janoshik)
..sponsors can not send in their own sample
..even Janoshik does not know who or what he is testing ..he just receives a "numbered" sample

BIG CLUE HERE:
..pay attention to the sponsors that are always making you aware of AnaSci testing
..pay attention to the sponsors that encourage you to send in their products
..pay attention to the ones that never fail

^^^and if they happen to be "lab-made" & have the best prices bar no one, then pay extra special attention 😉

More results posted over there today...Head on over and check them out!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws