over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FERTILITY RECOVERY !SOS!

Nonsense. Please post some evidence/studies?

Estrogen is directly suppressive to steroli, leydig and germ cells in the testes. So thats why I suggest lowering exogenous Test when trying to conceive. Using more Test = more estrogen.

AI's dont work well with preventing testicular aromatase, so you're only hope really is to lower Test and use other fertility drugs like HCG, HMG and Clomid.
I didn't say it was true. If you read further down I said I don't know any studies supporting what he said.

I didn't say it was true. If you read further down I said I don't know any studies supporting what he said.

Cool.

He can think of some pretty wild theories, no doubt to get them talked about on Social Media.

Nonsense. Please post some evidence/studies?

Estrogen is directly suppressive to steroli, leydig and germ cells in the testes. So thats why I suggest lowering exogenous Test when trying to conceive. Using more Test = more estrogen.

AI's dont work well with preventing testicular aromatase, so you're only hope really is to lower Test and use other fertility drugs like HCG, HMG and Clomid.
I don't know of any studies, but as far as anecdotal evidence, I know a few guys that tired several "fertility protocols" which included coming off, and it did not work until they actually got back on test. Mountaindog has actually talked about this quite a few times as that's what happened to him. Not saying it's the way to go from the start, but after coming off when the protocol doesn't seem to work, maybe the extra sudden test boost gives such a libido boost that it makes everything work. Not sure how it works, but it has worked for a few people.

I don't know of any studies, but as far as anecdotal evidence, I know a few guys that tired several "fertility protocols" which included coming off, and it did not work until they actually got back on test. Mountaindog has actually talked about this quite a few times as that's what happened to him. Not saying it's the way to go from the start, but after coming off when the protocol doesn't seem to work, maybe the extra sudden test boost gives such a libido boost that it makes everything work. Not sure how it works, but it has worked for a few people.

A coincidence perhaps.

Or

More Testosterone = More Sex = More Chance of Pregnancy

spermiogram is here:

volume: 1,6ml
ph-value: 6,8
concentration: 4 million / ml
amount: 18 million
morph.: 1,6%
MAR: 32%
IBT: 17%

NOT FERTILE!

I got a great advice, what do u guys think bout that:

My advice to you. Come off of everything completely. If you can, wait 3 weeks start the following:

hmg 75 iu every other day
hcg 2000 iu every other day
clomid 50mg morning 50 mg night

But I'm not sure if I've to do a PCT 3 wks after last Sustanon injection or directly this protocol.

Products arrived today, HMG , HCG, Clomid, Tamox (was freebie) and 20 amps Test Cyp 200.

And now? I actually run 900 Sust and 50 Proviron.

Can I stop it and stard directly next week following protocol:

200 Test Cyp /WK (Test OK? I won't go completely off cause my libido would go down to zero!)
50 proviron ED (needed?)
500-1000 HCG EOD (amount ok?)
37.5IU HMG EOD (too less?)
100 CLOMID (lot ppl don't tolerate clomifen so my quest, really need or can I drop it?)

Products arrived today, HMG , HCG, Clomid, Tamox (was freebie) and 20 amps Test Cyp 200.

And now? I actually run 900 Sust and 50 Proviron.

Can I stop it and stard directly next week following protocol:

200 Test Cyp /WK (Test OK? I won't go completely off cause my libido would go down to zero!)
50 proviron ED (needed?)
500-1000 HCG EOD (amount ok?)
37.5IU HMG EOD (too less?)
100 CLOMID (lot ppl don't tolerate clomifen so my quest, really need or can I drop it?)

Are those doctor prescribed pharmaceutical medications or UGL?

I am extremely fertile after all the shit I took in my younger years...but so far I’m only able to have girls..pretty common.

Are those doctor prescribed pharmaceutical medications or UGL?
All pharma grade! HMG not available in big amounts at pharmacy so I bought Indian pharma grade for a start.

Update:

Dec 1st I start: (Till to this date, only 200mg Cyp / week and 500IU HCG 3x/week, all prescribed pharmacy gear)

500 IU HCG EOD
37.5 IU HMG EOD
(I increase to 75 if pharmacy gets Menopur again, but very expensive in UK and Doc. gives me no prescription, it seems like he hates AAS users,lol.)
200 MG TEST CYP / WEEK
50 MG PROVIRON ED
ARO (as much as needed)

NO Clomid, NO Tamoxifen, NO rFSH
(not available for me)

Thanks for all the help I got here in this forum, very kind memebers here! Much respect!

IF ANYONE HAS A HINT OR ADVICE FOR ME, I'M THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING

Wish me (us) luck guys! :)

i have been married for 5 years and we always tried to have a kid until last august that i came to happen, i went with a couple of doctors and all of them said that i alctually have like 5 sperms that barely were moving, i dont really what was going on, i just stop taking eveyrthing when thru a different path stop juicing and took a long pct protocol, basic but for about 2 months.

500 hcg ED
50 clomid ed
50 ui hmg every other day.

i finish my pct back in august and i was already ready to go to a fertility doctos and look for a threatment to start trying to have a kid, and from one day to another she got pregnant. she is now passing her first trimester and we are more than happy for this. im telling you my experiences from my own experience, i was runnin all year for at least the last 3 years.

900 mgs test c week
500mg eq week
1mgs adex ed

what i would recommend before you do anything crazy go to a couple of doctors check on your sperm count ( dont jerk off for 48 hrs) and check whats up with you

i have been married for 5 years and we always tried to have a kid until last august that i came to happen, i went with a couple of doctors and all of them said that i alctually have like 5 sperms that barely were moving, i dont really what was going on, i just stop taking eveyrthing when thru a different path stop juicing and took a long pct protocol, basic but for about 2 months.

500 hcg ED
50 clomid ed
50 ui hmg every other day.

i finish my pct back in august and i was already ready to go to a fertility doctos and look for a threatment to start trying to have a kid, and from one day to another she got pregnant. she is now passing her first trimester and we are more than happy for this. im telling you my experiences from my own experience, i was runnin all year for at least the last 3 years.

900 mgs test c week
500mg eq week
1mgs adex ed

what i would recommend before you do anything crazy go to a couple of doctors check on your sperm count ( dont jerk off for 48 hrs) and check whats up with you

I'm happy for u! I think HMG did the main job here, how much aro/adex was needed for at 500 HCG ed. :)

Was the above mentioned HCG/Clomid/HMG run your PCT?

I run gear since bout 12-15 years straight without any break and mostly in a high dosage, now I jump directly in my fertility protocol!

200mg test cyp / wk (maybe just 100mg)
1000 HCG EOD
37.5 HMG EOD
ARO (AS MUCH AS NEEDED)

I can't go off , would last too long if my own test production starts!

ONLY THREE LAST QUESTION BEFORE I START!

1. Will the low Test decrease the fertility issue?
  2. Clomid yes or no, If yes 50mg a.m. or p.m or even 100 a.m. / p.m.?
  3. 37.5 HMG too less?

I'm happy for u! I think HMG did the main job here, how much aro/adex was needed for at 500 HCG ed. :)

I run gear since bout 12-15 years straight without any break and mostly in a high dosage, now I jump directly in my fertility protocol!

200mg test cyp / wk (maybe just 100mg)
1000 HCG EOD
37.5 HMG EOD
ARO (AS MUCH AS NEEDED)

I can't go off , would last too long if my own test production starts!

ONLY THREE LAST QUESTION BEFORE ALL IS FINE!

1. Will the low Test decrease the fertility issue?
  2. Clomid yes or no, If yes 50mg a.m. or p.m or even 100 a.m. / p.m.?
  3. 37.5 HMG too less?
i actually didnt use any arimidex, i use nolvadex taht i forgot to metion only 20 mgs a day for 12 weeks sir no test or arimidex

What u think bout my protocol mate and the included test?
And whats your opinion to my three quests I've asked above?
I am correct , u ran HCG, HMG, CLOMID + NOLVA?

PS: Can I take Tadalafil together with Aromasin on the same day , a.m.?

Hi,

since a week I run:

200mg Test Cyp per week
1000 HCG EOD
37.5 HMG EOD
12.5 Aro EOD

I know its the first week but I feel nothing, I heard from guys they feel the HMG /HCG combo, high sex drive and already a higher LH/FSH after 2 weeks.
I draw bloods next week but I think the protocol doesn't work for me, either cause I use no Clomid (nearly all Pro's recommend to use it) or cause I run too less HMG, but based on the costs of HMG I can't run more at the moment or maybe it's even the Test which "blocks" the HCG/HMG combo.

Hope I get a lot help and ideas from u guys now, I thank all guys they replied my DMs!

In my opinion I run too less and I'm scared that I wont get fertile again.

I run this protocol 3more weeks till I do a spermiogram and new bloods!

3 short questions:

1. Makes it sense to add clomid, if yes dosage?
  2. Should I drop the Test to 100mg /week? No test is no option for me!
  3. Is it useless to pin only 37.5 HMG EOD instead the recommand 75IUs?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131